tuscl

How to get more attention from your favorite dancer?

Saturday, July 14, 2018 5:21 PM
I have been seeing this one dancer in the club for a long time now. She is hot, good personality and gives great dances but I want more attention from her. She seems to have a bunch of regulars that she treats pretty similarly to me. I have tried to meet her outside the club but after agreeing she always blows me off day of. I would like to see her outside of the club but also wouldn't mind if she hung out with me more in the club too. What should I do?

20 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Spend more money.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh shit. another one bites the dust. I hear the wedding march playing.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    Give her $. If that doesn't work, give her more $$. If that still doesn't work, give her all of your $$$. (Just don't let her know it was all of your money or she'll leave because your broke)
  • johnsnow123
    6 years ago
    hm I offered her a good amount to meet outside which she agreed to but never worked out. How much would you tip for more attention at the club?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Many dancers have experienced that if they agree to OTC, then inside spending stops. Maybe find a way to reassure her you will still be generous in either case. Otherwise she just feels uncomfortable with OTC and just won’t agree either way.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ johnsnow123 Based off of your initial post it seems like this dancer is pretty popular. She may be satisfied with the income she bring in the club, or she is seeing clients outside of the club who offer more value to her. That she agrees to see you outside the club, but keeps blowing you off suggests she's either not interested or she's keeping you in the back burner as a secondary or maybe even tertiary option. I would recommend finding another dancer who will respect your time and effort, but if you are determined then I would recommend reading PhatBoy99's discussion on how to date/manage strippers. It seems you are only looking to increase time spent with your favorite dancer, but some of the tips he mentions may still help you. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Give her a blow job
  • johnsnow123
    6 years ago
    interesting nicespice I never thought of it that way. Echopizza you make some good points to and the article was a decent read. I have thought about moving on but I havent really found anyone I like as much yet and I have already sunk a lot of time and money into this one.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Spend more money on other dancers
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Learn to give her a massage that she can't resist and she gets used to getting it regularly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Just like some girls never cross the line into extras, some really want to keep their SC and personal lives completely separate and not down w/ seeing custies OTC - also - for the most-part dancers don't have the highest opinion of SCers and many don't consider SCers as the type of person they wanna be with outside-the-club not to mention many do have a certain amount of fear that they really don't know the guy. if she's popular and has regulars then she may not be hurting for business and thus may not feel as big a need to see custies OTC and the potential negatives that can come w/ that. OTC is more an art than a science - just b/c a custy is willing to pay doesn't mean a dancer will automatically say yes (to OTC or anything else) - one can say a hesitant dancer will do OTC if she's hurting for $$$, or b/c the custy offered a substantial amount; but there are not sure-fire ways to get her to say yes. Some dancers eventually relent in part b/c they get to know the PL better and are more comfortable w/ him - and in part b/c they've gotten used to his regular-$$$ and may be afraid to lo$e him. You can either enjoy it for what it is now and give it a bit more-time - or give her an ultimatum w.r.t. your expectations which may result in you having to move-on. Many dancers don't like to say no for fear of upsetting the custy - thus many will say yes to OTC but have not intention of following thru but don't wanna turn-off the custy - and even the ones that do OTC often flake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t, ITC time - buying her drinks may buy you some time - and others will buy the dancer food as a way to keep her at one's table while the food is being prepared and then eaten - or you may just tell her you like more time w/ her as a condition for your inve$tment - but again if she's popular or the club is not the kind where girls sit and chat for long periods of time, then you may be SOL - alternatively a lot of guys that like to lock girls down will try to set an appt w/ their fave so see her during her slowest time (instead of at peak time) - but I gotta say I hate guys that want a dancer all to themselves but that seems to be the only way certain guys can enjoy their visits - sera sera
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicespice is correct - most gals think once you hit it a few times, you'll move on to the next. So, you may have to just cut her off meaning tell her you're interested in the next intamacy level and if she is not willing, then no offense you have to emotionally move on. Then spend your dough on other dancers and see what happens next - my guess is she'll be blowing you at the local Hyatt haha
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you’re spending a decent amount, tell her point blank, she can have your money or their money but be prepared to walk away, it’s really settled science by now. If you aren’t in charge of what you want chances are good, that you’ll not get what you want.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    If $$$$ does not work you are SOL... pick a new girl for yourself instead of breaking the bank.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am sticking with give her a blow job
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ johnsnow123 Any updates? You mentioned you can't find another dancer you like. What are your options for travel and what makes this dancer so alluring to you? If you made a thread asking for club recommendations I'm sure the veterans here could find one you would really like.
  • johnsnow123
    6 years ago
    nothing yet because I have not seen her again but will very soon. She looks just the way I like and gives great dances. She also is able to keep up a conversation especially in a sexy way. I have been to the clubs within driving distance and have not really found anyone that great except for a few in the past that are long gone now.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Seeing her for a long time, so you should be able to jettison the strip club and start seeing her outside. SJG
  • johnsnow123
    6 years ago
    @echopizza update: saw my current fav the other day at the club and had a good time. She was looking great and actually spent a good bit of time with me but I think it was kind of a fluke and she gave some great dances. She actually brought up meeting out of the club the next day but as usual she did not follow through. I am thinking about dropping her now to look for greener pastures. I like the good times in the club but I am looking for more. I would hate to drop her though and not finding what I am looking for elsewhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion