Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Massage

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was getting a massage today with a woman who i've gotten massages from before. It was a 90 minute massage. 75 minutes in she saw I had an erection and said "you want". I said "what" she said "no". A few minutes later she started giving me a HJ. I guess the ladies feel you out for a while before going for it?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

They need to know you aren’t LE. There have been a few massage places busted in NNJ, so it’s best to be careful before giving a yanky wanky.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Repent you hethens

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Repent you hethens

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Some women just don't like spending time in jail :-)

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

Massage parlors are routinely targeted by LE while strip clubs arent. A lot of theories why including fears of trafficking, but part of me believes its a lot easier for an officer to tell the wife he is working undercover at a mssage parlor than a nude bar.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement