tuscl

Extra's ? What do you mean "Extras"

Whoever came up with the word "Extras" did a great disservice to everyone. There is no such thing as "Extras". Extra's leads one to believe that it is something that you should pay Extra for, when really it is all part of the deal. Why should we pay extra for something that should be included in the deal. I had a dancer one time tell me "That'll cos you exra" (her words not mine) when I asked to play with her tits and cooch. I said to her no way ! You're here naked on my lap if I can't check out the merchandise we are one and done. She consented and we had a fun night.

17 comments

• JackAstor
    6 years ago
    A term that's been used forever .IMHO - It's a strip club not a brothel. Anything that's above and beyond a naked , 1/2 naked , bikini glad woman ( or a dude if you're a nasty queer ) grabbing and grinding is an "extra" .
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    It's called a sucker beat good thing your to pro to fall for it
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    It’s the money paid to make the risk of legal trouble of prostitution more worth it.

And/or also the money paid to risk to backlash of defying the norms of the clubs (or pretending to anyways in some environments) worth it as well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's been posted in the past that if your dick is out then it's considered extras territory
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In a contact club a girl telling me touching her boobs is extra then that's a deal-killer.

I don't necessarily consider titty-sucking part of a lap-dance and if she doesn't let me feed I'll still probably get dances but won't get as many amd won't tip.

w.r.t. kitty play I can take it or leave it - if she lets me play then I'll likely spend more.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have never gone along with the concept, 'Extras", its just the wrong way of interacting with the girl. You want to get her off script, loosened up in the front room, and just to let it all happen naturally.

Words help open her up, but only as a last resort do you want to have a discussion about intimate acts.

You talk to her to let her know you and understand you. It makes a big difference.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^You've also never seen a vagina.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Anything that could get you or the dancer in trouble with the law is an 'extra'. Really anything in your state that is prosecutable as a lewd or lascivious act.

None of us like to overpay for anything, but you should perhaps find a hobby better suited to cheapskates.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Are you complaining about extras? Or paying extra for extras? That’s fucking stupid! Extras are extra because you aren’t supposed to be able to get them in strip clubs. You may pay extra - if you don’t negotiate before wanting to touch the goods - but that’s your own fault!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Its the wrong way to interact with the girl, treating her like a vending machine. You want her loosened up, opened up. You don't want to verbally negotiate for intimate acts.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    So should all lap dances be included with cover and stage tips?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Grabbing tits is not an extra nor would i pay extra for the privilege. Kitty play is in the grey area although i wouldn't pay extra for that either. Imo you're not entitled to anything more than just a "dance" for the price of a dance. Anything "extra" above and beyond just a "dance" should cost extra.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Strippers have their own personal rules too. I've had strippers charge their own rates and set their own rules of contact regardless of the local norm. I've had a fave that didn't allow touching her tits (all natural 38 DDs too) but she would rub them all over my face and also cock OTP and give me a simulated titty fuck so I put up with it and paid her the house rate for dances (without tip). And this was a club where all the other strippers had no issues with groping tits. She did not last long as a fave but because she was so hot she got away with higher limits than other strippers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My view is simple - I negotiate before going to the back room. In NJ clubs - it’s bikini only - on the main floor. So - it’s important to discuss access and pricing before going to the back room.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Extra spices
    6 years ago
    So when you ask for EXTRA sauce on your big Mac do you expect to pay extra for it? Just because it’s different than what others are getting doesn’t necessarily require more payment.

And I would NEVER pay more for touching, hell, I don’t even pay more for handy work. Often I’ll tip more, but after and never if it’s demanded.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion