tuscl

My theory about MackTruck

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Sunday, July 8, 2018 5:02 AM
There are people on TUSCL who are not exactly what they seem to be. The most common pattern is guys pretending to be strippers.

But in the case of MackTruck I think it is the other way around. I have it on good authority that the person posting as MackTruck is a super sexy 19-year old blonde Ukrainian girl with C-cup titties!

She just wants you to believe she is an American male trolling a discussion board for weirdo deviants that like strippers. I think she is doing a brilliant job!

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If your theory proves true - it would be brilliant!

A hot 19 year old Ukrainian girl with perfect c’s would be a great find! If she’s masquerading as a shit truck driver from the USA - that would speak of significant mental issues - but it makes her hotter in my view!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    MackTruck does seem very feminine.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    That's the point jackslash! She's playing the long game. ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    PoolyD, if a sexy 19-year old Ukrainian chick with C-cup titties wanted to troll weirdo perverts on a discussion board wouldn't she invent a persona that seems like a greasy, morbidly obese, gravelly-voiced cross dresser?

That would be the brilliant way to troll! ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought he was a 12 year old boy who logs on to his dads computer while his dad is at work for Roter Rooter.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If you think about MackTruck and her choppy use of English - the possibility of her being from the Ukraine (or another Eastern European country) - is much more believable.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Haha
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Remember that character played by Shannon Elizabeth in American Pie? I think that’s what MackTruck looks like -
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Nadia?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s her -
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Fick you jackie
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    You guys can dream