Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ICE & STRIPPERS

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

i stopped going to sc's when trump was elected because the places i go are largely immigrant dancers. anyone noticed more raids or any such thing since trump became president?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's a silly reason to stop clubbing

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ridiculous

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

not ridiculous, maybe he is an immigrant too and doesnt want ICE to check his paperwork. the dollars he has ain't from a w2 job.

Profile picture for K
K
•

Guy just joined and this is his first and only post. He isn't showing much promise. Do I block him now or give him an opportunity to be one of the few entertaining trolls?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I try to avoid the strippers who use crystal meth.

Profile picture for ToyChaser
ToyChaser
•

@K add a picture first buddy, cant even take your account seriously yet

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I didn't think about Toy's POV about the OP possibly being illegal himself and thus his worry

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No, I’ve not noticed any immigrant raids.

If you are concerned about the raids due to your status - that’s fine. But I’ve not evcountered any in NJ clubs.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

When I initially read the title of this discussion - I thought it might be about bling/jewelry worn by pl’s to catch the eye of strippers. This is very different.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement