tuscl

Any black dudes hit up Hong Kong b4

Wednesday, July 4, 2018 8:17 AM
What's the deal there? Vikings surely you must have been

15 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    @rh48hr is the only fellow brother that I know off that has been.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Oh man. Don't go down there and stretch out our girls ! ( just kidding)

I didn't spend a lot of time checking out the patrons, but there is some diversity in the customers of Hong Kong. No diversity in the waiters or dancers though. All Latina.

But if I had to guess, you are probably looking at something like 5% blacks, 5% oriental, 40% hispanic, 50% horny white dudes like me. The girls are just going to care what color your money is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I know of 3 AA TUSCLers that have hit TJ and 2 of them many times - there's only one color in HK (GREEN)
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've been there numerous times. No issues. What Papi said hits it on the head, it's all about the money.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Not sure what the purpose of this thread is, unless the OP is black and wondering if he'd be comfortable there. There were many black guys there during the six nights I've spent at HK. No issues that were apparent.
    While all the dancers are Latin, several seem to be of mixed race. I recall one in the shaving cream show who appeared to be half-Mexican, half-black. Really nice big tits and dark nipples, which I enjoyed.
    Also quite a few sexy Asian-looking women, which surprised me (even though the place is called Hong Kong!). Don't know if Chinese/Asians settled in the area long ago or what, but works for me.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Cool...thanks
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Ok wants to score some black cock
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Stop projecting you lot lizard
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    I'm black and I went there back in 2015. I wrote a review about it here but haven't been back since.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    I'm black and I went there back in 2015. I wrote a review about it here but haven't been back since.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I actually haven’t been....but only because I’m very far away from TJ

But I’m glad to know that I’m known as a Latina Lover :-)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    almost every mexican is a ethnic mix. and in varying proportions. rare to see a ethnic pureblood latino/latina. literally every ethnicity has contributed to the 'race' we call latino. black and asian influence certainly can be noticed along with caucasian roots. (and of course the native indians).
    and the customers of hk continues the ethnic diversity.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    When I visited between Sunday and Tuesday the ethnic make up of the clientele was about 33% Asian, typically college-aged guys, 33% white, typically older, 33% Hispanic, most looked like locals, and about 1% black. The 1% that were black did not seem like they were treated any differently than the other customer.

I also struck up a conversation with a black guest on the elevator ride down to the club. We sat and chatted in the hallway for a couple of minutes. It was both our first visit and I was curious where he was from and kind of trying to sneakily pick up if he posted on this site. I don't think he does. A couple of Hong Kong dancers walked by and smiled and acknowledged both of us instead of ignoring us or only acknowledging me. I think you'll be fine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion