tuscl

Literally make your heart race ?

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Ever have a dancer you first lay eyes on and she makes your heart race? I've had a few over the years. When it happens I always take them for private dances. if there's sexual chemistry there, I kind of make her my sexual fixation and think a lot about her between visits. I keep her as my "ATF" until I lose that "heart racing" thrill reaction and go in search of another. Anyone else approch strip clubs like that ? I been clubbing of and on for 35 years and the thing that keeps me coming back is that initial thrill.

34 comments

• fullbamegy
    6 years ago
    You're lucky then. I don't recall ever having anything even close to that feeling. Though I've only been clubbing the last 5 years, maybe I just have to be patient. https://ddfnetwork.com/
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I've had a few that have had that effect over the years and its always fun when it happens. But I don't let any of them become a fixation - people with family obligations just don't have that luxury.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yes, I’ve had that happen. Several times.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yes I have had that feeling a few times, similar to when Juice settles in to the Ponderosa buffet and they have just restocked the chackin wangs.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Never heart racing but there has been times when I say out loud "she is fucking beautiful".
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Yeah, once. As soon as i saw her I thought to myself "oh shit, she's gonna ruin me" because I knew I'd want to see her much more often than I could afford.

I thought of her a lot in between visits.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s not happened in over 15 years. Dancers looks don’t make my heart race. It takes a real emotional connection to get my heart going - and that doesn’t happen based on beauty alone.

It happened with several civilian girls when I was much younger. But it’s very very rare for me to find that sort of intense emotion nowadays.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Liking variety I don't fixate on any one specific dancer.

Over my 15+ year PL-career there's been various times I've seen a dancer that for the moment made the club disappear and while looking at her I would not blink and did not even hear the music and was fixated on her at the moment and for the time I was with her, but in my typical PL-style I moved on to other dancers during the same visit.

But I'd say over the last 2 or so years I haven't had that feeling from anyone that I can recall (I may be a bit burned-out).
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Only one time and I made her mine. I would have felt it no matter what, just happened shes a stripper

https://imgur.com/TwMzKs1
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    The only one I can remember was a Tina Fey lookalike...the glasses were fake. We chatted a little but as rickdugan said, family guys don't have that luxury.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    Yeah I can relate. Agree it’s part of the thrill of clubbing — the search for the dancer that provides that special heart-racing feeling.

The beautiful 25 y.o. Latina, whose lips are my avatar, made me feel that way. She was my first ATF. Amazingly we only did one VIP for an hour in an expensive NYC club. Still ranks as one of my most memorable non-FS VIP experiences.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    See, Want, Get, the ultimate power trip. This is what strip clubs have the potential to offer. But even if it can't happen that fast, the experience is still awesome.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    see want get is my motto when i want a bitch, and nothing feels better
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!

Exactly how I see it. But, our local clubs, except for an underground circuit, have never been anything like that.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Also women respect that, SEE, WANT, GET, they see that as honorable.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    they actually do, and they submit to you for it
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes indeed!!

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    it shows confidence and makes them feel good. they want a man to be in control like that. I love the feeling when you get that forward with a bitch and it just makes her melt. its how nature intended it
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^ YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

Plenty of women have told me that, and demonstrated how it makes them feel. And all the more so when she is a stripper or sex worker.

PhatBoy99 +20

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Happened all the time when I was younger. I used to absolutely love it. There have been a few women who, just seeing them on the floor, my heart would start to pound. Doesn't really happen anymore, alas.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Would it happen if you were in more delivery oriented clubs, instead of ones which sell more fantasy instead of delivery?

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    SJG, coz these women associate money and control with genuine affection. when you show her that you really want her and are willing to let your actions speak louder than your words, it makes them feel good. they want to be taken care of whether for a night or forever and a man who comes up and does it is going to make her feel great.

To be honest, I prefer strippers to non strippers coz of that and coz for me, its easier to see where we stand. When you both do fucked up shit and share it, it creates a bond. Then you just go from there. What you see is what you get and theyre more direct. If you can keep it real with them its easy. But they key is that you have to step up be a man and lead with your actions not just words or playing games.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Would it happen if you were in more delivery oriented clubs, instead of ones which sell more fantasy instead of delivery?"

No difference at all... if anything, I find no-extras girls more desirable in general. I totally understand why no-extras girls at high end clubs make more than girls at extras clubs, generally ... no guy is buying a $900 champagne room at an extras club; meanwhile, the hottest girls are selling those like candy at the higher-end dejavu clubs in the city, on nightshift.

My cycle is See-Want-Tequila-SetUpOTC-HopeSheShowsUp. Come to think of it, the "hope she shows up" part does still get my heart pounding
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "they want to be taken care of whether for a night or forever and a man who comes up and does it is going to make her feel great. "

Yes, but it is not just "these women", its all women.

:) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    $900 champagne room is total bullshit stuff.

Subra, are you effected by girls in high heels and makeup? Does that make a big difference to you?

And suppose immediate get was available, like say in TJ, immediate TLN?

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its not about the club, its about the strippers hustle.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Absolutely, but it's usually accompanied by a sense I might get her nude, or scantily clad, and everyone her into staying close enough to make me cum:-)
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Seeing a few all natural 9+ strippers for the first time with nice tits and that click all my right buttons throughout the years has made my heart race on each occasion. Without knowing anything about her, her sheer hotness and sexiness gets my mind racing ahead of how great getting a dance with her is going to be. It's a bit of a "thrill of the chase" feeling.

For example when I saw my ATF DS for the first time she had a one in a million great body. My heart was immediately racing as soon as I saw her. I did not wait for her to go on stage which is unusual for me. Instead I went right over to her and asked to get dances. My heart was racing the entire time.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @SJG - Why keep coming back for more hate? What happened when you were a kid to make you seek out this negative interaction?

This is like the reverse of internet bullying, where instead of bully picking on the runt, here the run keeps coming back for more:
    https://streamable.com/59t0
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Sorry meant to post that on the SJG hate thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    PaulDrake, what the fuck is your problem?

Stop Trolling Me!

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, creep!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You are in done for TheeOSU, cause here I come:
    https://assets.apttherapy.net/cb01dc0d10…

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I like SJG's comments, the other guys too. You guys call anyone who has some kind of life , trolls
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion