tuscl

Sitting at someone else's tip at the stage

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Thursday, June 21, 2018 6:17 PM
I often put a tip on stage and then go back to the bar or my table. Not often, but every now and then a PL will sit in front of it and claim it as his and get a tease from the stripper on stage. It's led me to making sure the stripper knows I put it there but I don't say or do anything about the PL. I would never do it myself. Just curious if y'all think this is poor PL form or just law of the strip club jungle.

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Law of the SC jungle. Perhaps the PL likes that particular seat and he shouldn't have to avoid bc someone left a tip there
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    i.e. I wouldn't be phased by it nor would it bother me
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    It's terribly tacky. Some mongers have no couth.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    If I tip I sit at the stage or I hand it directly.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Never seen it but if it happened I would get a good laugh.
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I saw it happen just last week. A guy that was sitting nowhere near the stage would go to the stage every so often but since he didn't have money in front of him he wouldn't get any attention. A time or two when a girl would come close to him he would say.......go over there and make some money. Not once but twice I saw him go sit at a chair that had tip money in front of it and act like it was his top.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I've seen plenty of guys pick up tips that have fallen from a garter without the girl realizing it and re-tip them as if they are their own dollars. I've also seen them end up with a big bouncer hand on their shoulder guiding them out the door.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It seems kinda crappy for a pl to try and get a tease out of another dudes tip. However, if it’s a couple of singles - I wouldn’t let it annoy me - as it’s a cheap sleaze ball trying to get a free tease.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Someone like rickdugan or papi who has clubbed all over the USA should make an article about different tipping styles/etiquette.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    wtf....put it in her strap or hand it to her....I'm not tipping anyway if she's not giving me her direct attention
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Extremely lame
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I've had a fucking retard once pretend the money on the stage was his tip when it was somebody else. I fucking hate that shit. Sorry pieces of shit like that deserve to be "accidentally" kicked hard by a 6 inch heel. Us strippers can be so clumsy :)))
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    It doesn't matter to me if I've left the tip there. If I wanted the the dancer to know it was me, I would have left it while she was looking or could see me in a mirror. Sometimes I leave a tip just so other dancers can see I brought money to spend.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why let something so trivial bother you? Just shake your head and move on. I put guys like that in a box with the guys that pee and then give the half-hearted attempt to pretend to wash their hands before leaving the men's room.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I seldom tip at the stage, but if I did I wouldn't just leave it there. Having said that I find cheap people fucking hysterical, as if they put in the same effort earning money they wouldn't have to be cheap lol.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    That level of cheapness and the guy being a liar on top of it just disgusts me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Is that a pppl? Pathetic Poor Pretending Loser?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If the intention is to be cheap (proven if the PL doesn't ever add to the tip while sitting there), I totally agree blahblahblah23. It's tacky as fuck. It's simple. Don't sit at the stage unless you have the cash to tip. And if you can't tip a few of your own dollars, even just one, then yes you are a cheap bastard.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Uprightcitizen to me pppl = san_jose_guy specifically. I am thinking of something along the lines of 'stage leech'.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    LDK you are giving pppl's a bad name by associating them with the added characteristic of a delusional creepy guy.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL @Upright. My bad. Consider SJG = pppdcg.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Damn I think we have a new glossary term!
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot - it's a good idea to make sure dancer knows who tipped her. Hang by the stage for a few more seconds - it won't hurt. She will turn around or come down the pole shortly enough. And then you can walk away. Unless you truly want to remain anonymous - in which case no need to even write about it. Most fly-by tippers I have seen, have a bit of arrogance - hood-style. Some fly-by's even toss the money. While some simply want to make a "special statement". Only a minority are the shy types simply seeking low-key solitude. You probs are one of that minority since you wrote about it. I always slip tips inside garter or side of panty. Thank her for a nice stage show and if interested, invite her to my table when she is free. Verbal gratitude is equally appreciated by hard working dancers. A few years ago I was in California Girls. A shaggy haired customer with thick glasses does a fly-by and drops a thick stack of One's - possibly $100 - exactly when the dancer turned back and was adjusting her corset. Doesn't even wait for a second. I'm going - I hope the dancer knows it's him ! Right after him another customer walks up and is standing by the stage. Dancer turns around and man - showers all the love, hugs, kisses, legs wrap around, booty hump ... on this guy. He did not overtly claim that stack being his tip. Simply enjoyed the attention. That shaggy customer was turning red. Dude - lesson learned - get another stack and go make it rain.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @rogertex I'm usually a sit at the stage tipper but when I fly-by yes I now take my time and make sure she sees me as I set it down. If I am in the mood I will wait until she comes over and get my tease but if not I just sort of give her a nod and smile and walk off. It's definitely not to be arrogant. It's just to show appreciation for her looks or effort. Also I think a stripper on stage with no tips or PLs sitting there is sad so if she is completely alone up there and putting in effort I usually make an effort to go over and drop a dollar. LOL if I had enough to drop a stack it would be used towards private dances. I think making it rain is just a waste.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It's a dick move, but not something to do the slow simmer over. Most of the time, I make sure to get the stripper's attention when I drop the tip, even going so far as to time my walk up for when she's turning to look in my direction. Whether or not a PL is sitting there, I want "credit" for my tip :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @OP, Thank you for providing my tip.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @flagooner if that was you the other day I feel sorry cause you looked pathetic and lonely. Next time I'll give you the dollar and not bother to leave my ATF DS's ass cheeks. I'll also tell the stripper to give you a charity tease without tip every now and then.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve seen a few guys pull this one. Seems like a douche move to me.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    TY SirLap
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Anytime flagooner. Cheap bastard.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    :-)
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I think it's an unspoken rule, but it's rare I see a PL tip and walk away without concern that the dancer sees. I think a PL who gets stage action based on another PL's tip is comparable to the PL I've seen get stage action and not tip.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I've never seen it and I'm one of those guys who is prone to leaving tips and walking away. Sounds like something juice would do in one of his back country NC clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion