tuscl

Forgive me for being a bastard but I expect thr fantasy...

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:22 PM
I got a private dance from this rundown club before I left. The girl was cute before she came came back and got dressed. This is a nude bar, she comes un the booth wearing a robe. She steps in an undress...all I can see is that post labor tummy all shrivel up with creases and road tracks!!!! This was a young chick. I was truly turn off. It got worse , she had ass pimples ..these tiny patches of white islands . I just couldn't. Yes, I know I am fat an obetweight with hair loss but dammit I demand perfection when spending my hard earn money. Flame if you want but I know other s feel the same way

13 comments

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    yes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    If I don't find an all natural 8+ with at least C cups and an hourglass figure I'm not interested/attracted. I go to strip clubs for spending money and time with a hottie as described that I can LDK with. If she doesn't meet that definition, sorry but I'm moving on. Also I don't ever get dances with a stripper unless I've seen her stage set.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    You're paying for a girl who you find attractive, period. As a man with a few kids, I'm probably a little more forgiving about C-section scars, but there are plenty of things that I won't tolerate either. It doesn't matter if she is still more attractive than you, unless of course she's the one paying you to get on stage and dance for her.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    I find your typing skills disturbing.
  • hoarker
    6 years ago
    Agreed oracle. However, I often see these thick girls stripping and I wonder wtf, but some guys love that shit. God bless them.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Also I don't ever get dances with a stripper unless I've seen her stage set. Definitely, this! That rule can be good for other reasons, too. The other week, one came up pitching the $600 option. I asked her when she was going on-stage and she said she couldn't that night because she had hurt her knee. Once it was clear that I was standing firm, she walked off... and was called on stage and proceeded to climb the pole and hang backwards, holding on with her legs.
  • OraCLE1
    6 years ago
    I agree with seeing dance first. The thing was she was wearing the corset garter high stockings so the mid section was covered. Seriously , seeing thst shit was disgudting and she krpt asking why I was so aloof during the entire dance.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    There's a difference between "she's not my type" and "I'll give you $20 to get dressed and not touch me". It's not a function of fantasy to want hot girls in a strip club.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dude - it’s your money - and it’s your fantasy. We all have preferences in the club - and we differ in what we find hot and attractive. It’s all good - she wasn’t your type. Based on your description - it wasn’t a high end club - and she wasn’t keeping herself up. However, if she recently had a baby, she may have needed money, and she may not have gotten much sleep (or time to prepare herself to look good).
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Any time I see a dancer who wears a shirt or corset and does not remove it or only pulls the boobs out, I assume there is baby damage.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Here’s what you have to remember. On a scale of 1 to 10, your 4 is another mans 8.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    She didn't force you to get the dance and you weren't blindfolded when you chose her. I can understand being disappointed if a stripper doesn't provide the service she promises, but I don't get why you seem to put the blame for your disappointment for this on her.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Getting back to your subject line... No need to ask for forgiveness. You had no control over your Mom fucking around without adequate protection.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion