tuscl

more IG accounts for the tattoo lovers

Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:37 AM

10 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Mostly good choices and a few excellent. Only two that were 'meh' but still not bad for me.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I know which 2 your talking about haha. Only some of those pics are great, others you can take or leave.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It just makes me wonder why they do it in the first place. Those are some really pretty girls whose ink distracts from the natural beauty.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Because different people have different ideas of what's beautiful.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Im not crazy about the tattoos(too much). 2 of them are seriously hot. The rest are 'meh'.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like the selection of beautiful inked women you’ve compiled. Very nice. Interesting mix of tattoo styles.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Cool looking chicks, the only one I'd definitely pass on is the second to last one. Galiziabob you love you some skinny, big titted white chicks don't you? You don't seem like much of an ass man. And most your photos are of white girls, or at least they all look white. Not saying it in a bad way, just an observation.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I do love ass just not the big ones posted. Not flat, not bubbly cottage cheese ones. Anything in between. These inked girls I just posted so that dudes on here might enjoy a pretty girl. @tfp I actually prefer smaller breasts since I have D's at home. I love white, Asian, Mexican and some Persian girls. Well pretty much any girl can be hot except black. Just not into black at all unless it's a mix then maybe. Not a race thing, just a preference thing.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^I gotcha, it's all good.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Oh my. Um, I’ll be in my bunk.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion