tuscl

Xxxxx

Bb97
Florida
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 1:22 AM
Hola boys , I am a dancer looking for the insight of club goers like yourselves. What way do you prefer a woman to where her hair . Curly ( biracial ) or straight? Which is more sexy to you?

27 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like biracial girls and others as well but it’s attitude based more than, hair styles, with that said I prefer more natural looking women and get turned off by those that wear obviously weird hair colors and wigs that just look horrible ie: dark skin black girl wearing some bright red or blond fright wigs, or white girls that think they are all cutesy and wear those redhead raggedy Ann doll wigs. If it looks nice and is tasteful and appropriate is more important than whether it is curly or straight. In fact my CF right now is a tall light skin girl who wears a short natural Afro and she is a solid 8.5 in looks and her personality is a 10.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Depends on her face and her hair.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    man, if that picture is you—then your body looks great Which part of Florida are you in?
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    To answer your question....straight
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I prefer a little landing strip.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Curly and straight are both good. Just don't wear a weave or wig; fake hair is what I don't like.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ What sinclair said.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I can't stand cultural appropriations of a mop.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sinclair said it well. I like long straight dark hair. I’m not sure of why I like it - but I find it to be both beautiful and sexy.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Be yourself. Natural = brilliant! So go curly (based on your post I assume curly = your natural hair) And thanks for making it so we don't even have to ask for a tit pic! You're brilliant! ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Don’t really give two shits about any individual physical trait. It’s how they all fit together. As long as you’re reasonably attractive, your attitude is going to be more important than your hairstyle. The hottest, most physically attractive girl in the club won’t interest me if she’s a dead fish, or worse, a bitch, personality wise.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've always been into dark-girls thus personally prefer curly hair and personally find it sexier - but seems the avg custy prefers whitegirls and thus may find straight hair sexier. If ur in a mostly white club custies-wise I'd try the straight hair first and after a couple of shifts give the curly look a try; the curly look may either may you look a bit more exotic and work for you, or may make you look more ethnic and work against you, in certain clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Straight vs curly is splitting hairs (<-pun intended) but put a gun to my head and I say straight. The only hair style that turns me off completely is bald (notwithstanding a bald beaver). And that's a nice body in your avatar, Bb97!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ but put a gun to my head and I'll take straight.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Straight However one reason I avoid black girls is I like to touch girls hair and sometimes that is something they don't prefer.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    First off, we are not all "boys". Thanks for being inclusive. AFA your question goes...I don't give a shit as long as she eats good pussy.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > First off, we are not all "boys". Thanks for being inclusive. > AFA your question goes...I don't give a shit as long as she eats good pussy. She may have just been waiting for a future post to ask her pussy-eating technique question to score her inclusivity points.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    As opposed to eating bad pussy?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    natural color long hair is my preference usually.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    Being old and old school, I don't like weaves, extensions or wigs. Natural style that fits your facial shape and makes you look friendly is good enough. Don't need or want weird or freaky.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Make a chart of your hairstyle that day and how much money you made. See what wins and keep it that way
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Make a chart of your hairstyle that day and how much money you made. See what wins and keep it that way
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    I'm thinking the very last thing I'm worried about is a woman hair. What does she look like overall in regards to figure & face. Hair is like icing. It would be cool if its done right but not required
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Often young latina's are working at the fast food places, with their hair tied up and with a baseball cap. When one sees them with their hair let down, they look much much better. SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The way a woman wears her hair can make-her look very different - even if one does not consciously make a determination based on hair; the way different hair-styles make her look can subconsciously influence one's choice/opinion.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion