tuscl

Honey Hole

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I have a situation where I have found an underground strip club not listed on TUSCL through word of mouth. It is pretty raunchy: ITC, OTC, or whatever you want is readily available, and at decent prices. It is in an area where strip clubs have strict rules. I also do not think the business is properly licensed to operate as adult entertainment. I have been pondering whether to add it to TUSCL or not. If I do not, it stays on the down-low and continues to operate as usual. If I put the word out, it won't be long until PL's on this site and sites like USASG explicitly advertise the what, where, when, and how much. (I never understood why guys brag about paying a woman.) There is a realistic chance the city leaders could shut the place down and jail people if they knew what was going on.

What would you do: keep a honey hole to yourself or add it to TUSCL?

29 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    Mexican hat dancing?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'd say it's *not* a good-idea to add-it to TUSCL and thus there'd be a permanent record of it.

But it's good that you posted it on this thread which will in a couple of days "kinda disappear" and thus you've given some of us hardcore SCers a heads-up and if anyone is interested in further info they can PM you and you can decide whether to share info or not based on the person asking the question TUSCL's footprint.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would not post specifics about anything which does not want to be advertised. Its the same way for SJ's Mexican Bar underground. They get away with stuff the above ground clubs never could. More fun type o outlaw girls too.

You might ask the management, discretely, if they are 'underground'.

LE will often let stuff go on, they knowing all about it and partaking themselves, just so long as it is not being rubbed into official noses by it being advertised.

The best of our underground ran like this for quite a while.

But our DA's Office makes it a personal issue. Finally they had the talent agents pulled over on highway 101, each driving a van load of girls to Gilroy.

It was many months before they even got to post bail.

So if underground, let it stay that way.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    its an underground strip club. its not a secret. In fact, the number of people that will find out about it on here or usasg is probably 5 or 10% of the number of people that will find out about it irl through word of mouth.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    But some LE does monitor online. They might overlook something which is just word of mouth. But they won't overlook that which is being promoted.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What Papi said.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    I don’t get the point of posting it online
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "thus there'd be a permanent record of it."

Everything on this site is fiction.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ An advertised above ground club would benefit from listing on TUSCL.

In my view, an underground club would not at all.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Actually it was a dancer at the above ground local clubs who first told me about the underground circuit.

She would go around approaching guys saying, "I'm looking for gigs."

She would wear this suspender 1 piece outfit, and be pushing her boobs at you.

She told me about the underground and explained how it was better. "Well your boobs are right in his face."

And so I went, and yes she wore the same, her standard outfit. And yes, her standard approach was to push her sternum right against a guy's chin, and to just park herself that way.

Compared to how tame our clubs are, tough LE, though rules, the underground is a huge improvement. And at its best, no real time and money formula. Just $1 or $2 at a time. Party tape with no gaps between songs.

Some girls pressing forehead to forehead, most all of them talking about OTC.

Kissing officially prohibited, but still a fair amount of it as girls want OTC. Usually they engage immediately and then offer some other sort of escalation of their own. FUN! Girls making money, but also with a really good attitude.

One club, front room FS.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this member is generally considered incredibly untrustworthy and comments from him should not be taken as serious advice
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    just like a good fishing hole, keep quiet or risk spoiling it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d be careful about my postings regarding this type of place, what Papi said is correct as far as I’m concerned
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd say it's *not* a good-idea to add-it to TUSCL and thus there'd be a permanent record of it.

But it's good that you posted it on this thread which will in a couple of days "kinda disappear" and thus you've given some of us hardcore SCers a heads-up and if anyone is interested in further info they can PM you and you can decide whether to share info or not based on the person asking the question TUSCL's footprint.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    "just like a good fishing hole, keep quiet or risk spoiling it."

YES!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I disagree with Flagooner
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I'm of the opinion that you should not add it here and keep it to yourself. The place is underground for a reason and you probably want to keep it that way.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Papi you would, don’t you know that he is a closet progressive;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I think a good rule of thumb would be to treat posting this info the same as you would posting the name and address of your pot dealer. It would probably yield similar results.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Don’t post it here. It won’t provide a benefit to the underground club. It might have a detrimental effect in all honesty.

Obviously - the worst thing would be if the club was in San Jose - as one of our members would be lurking about - hoping to get in.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Sincair, you know about the club, ultimately it's your call on whether to out it or not but if it truly is UTR i'd leave it that way.
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    A-lot of people here might over exaggerate their strip club prowess
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ If that were the case they would get band.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I agree, don’t post it here, but be prepared for a lot of PMs asking about it. Suddenly that “trust” thing might actually mean something!
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Although I'm curious I'd say don't post it here keep it on the down low
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If you got a good thing going why clue everyone else in on it and fuck it up?
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Okay, the consensus seems to be keep it on the down low. I got barraged with private messages the last 24 hours asking me to disclose the club. It seems there are many of the opposite opinion, but they are too afraid to voice it on the open message board.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm one that PMed. I don't think it should be plastered on billboards, but if it's in my backyard how about giving a brother a little dap.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    At least you should tell us what region of the US it is in, so only local members can check it out (via PM)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion