tuscl

What's the maximum you should be willing to spend with a Hong Kong girl?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Like what's a good range so even if I get full service, I know how much extra I'm tipping over what she usually gets?

20 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I believe the standard rate is $80 for the girl (not including optional tip), $17 for room (if you don't have your own at Hotel Cascades) and $1 tips for the robe guy, front desk guy and clean-up guy (total $100). I've also had $100 quoted to me and have read others say they paid $100 for an exceptional gal.
    I think $100 would be the max for the girl (not including optional tip), but she'd have to be amazing, because there are so many options, at HK, other bars and the street.
    I know you can get some for less than $80, like around $60, if business is slow or they're desperate.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Depends on the day of the week and the time of day. If you go on the weekends, the place is crowded. So the girls can hold out for $100 for a session. If you go earlier in the week, then the girls are more likely to negotiate. On a Monday or Tuesday, there are still plenty of beautiful women to choose from. You can probably get a girl to go up with you for $60 during the day and $80 at night. Anything over $100, walk away from.

These are all $'s to the girl. Cost of the room is on top of that. If you are going to get multiple sessions, get your own room at the hotel so you don't have to pay the $18 or $20 each time for a room.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    How much you got?
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    That is right amigos. If you want to take a goat up to the room like San Jose Guy you only need to pay $50 but I recommend tipping the room clean up guy $10 because the room will need to be defumigated.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    C'mon Tim, SJG told me he pays only $30 for the goat and the clean up is your problem. Now, you might get flagooner to pay more. He seems to like GOAT's .
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    in tijuana I usually don't tip the girl for regular service. and if i do it is only for fantastic passionate service.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 - I’ve heard SJG goes TLN with only the hottest goats. I’m guessing he doesn’t bring much cash - as he’s using his allowance.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Do you want the juicebox69/shailynn answer or the real answer? ;)

The former is "about $3.50 is a brilliant price!"

For the latter I don't know. But I do have a serious question based on the fact that those prices seem surprisingly inexpensive. I know it is Mexico but it still seems surprisingly cheap! Has anybody actually gone? How good are the girls really?

(I know we can't actually know if somebody is bullshitting, but I needed to ask!)
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Hola Mr Toiletpaper. The prices are accurate, everything is cheap in Tijuana. Of course you have a higher percentage of randomly getting murdered in broad daylight than you would walking in metro Detroit in a suit made out of $100 bills at 2AM but hey, with the good there’s some bad.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Tijuana tim whats up? Be going to tj in august and need your hookups!
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Countryman, if you bring me a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle I’ll give you some good tequila, tacos and two of my finest girls on the house!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Been there many times. Be back again next Monday. Prices are accurate.

I usually go midweek, and $60 - $80 is a good range. I hear that weekends are edging up to $100 as standard. That being said, I’m sure you’ll be able to find $80 if you’re patient and not super picky.
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Other clubs in the area are cheaper, both in quality and price. However, if $20 is going to break your bank....
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think one also has to decide, are they there to get sex at a discount?

Or are they there to hook up with a girl they will be seeing regularly, TLN's, etc. The second way will of course cost more. But it will be much better and you can make the girl real happy too. So done this way, and knowing that you will be seeing her outside, the strip club and Zona portion of the costs can be less important.

But can you go to TJ regularly? Your home town girls can also take care of you.

Personally I feel that for TJ experts, the lesser bars, the street, and the massage parlors will be better than the HK Bar. But it takes longer to make it happen with girls from there. Girls good, but those environs not the best for extreme sexy dressing and preliminary intimacies ( street ).

SJG

Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUvwfzeR…

Ferdinand Tonnies and Talcott Parsons
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihvdkYoo…
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I paid 80 with one chica and 90 each when I did a threesome and then ended up tipping them on top of that for a job well done.
  • rane1234
    6 years ago
    Gotta lowball whatever you do...80 is too much
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "I do have a serious question based on the fact that those prices seem surprisingly inexpensive. I know it is Mexico but it still seems surprisingly cheap! Has anybody actually gone? How good are the girls really?"

Lots of us have been there. Just read the reviews. It's a value because it's Mexico. The price and the fact that it's legal appeals to me, plus, I love Latina women. I've only been to HK, but there are a wide variety of women there and many are absolutely gorgeous.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    "I do have a serious question based on the fact that those prices seem surprisingly inexpensive. I know it is Mexico but it still seems surprisingly cheap! Has anybody actually gone? How good are the girls really?"

Lots of us have been there. Just read the reviews. It's a value because it's Mexico. The price and the fact that it's legal appeals to me, plus, I love Latina women. I've only been to HK, but there are a wide variety of women there and many are absolutely gorgeous.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

tijuana_tim - comical parody account, not as funny as mamisan

san_jose_guy - troll status 100% confirmed - advice not trustworthy

Countryman5434 - likely second alias account for san_jose_guy
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I didn't know trolls wrote reviews!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion