tuscl

Pimp or Rentboy?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Have you noticed, for those dancers who tolerate a live-in boyfriend with no job, it's confusing whether he's a pimp or a rentboy, or somehow a combination of both? One week she'll be like, he really yelled at me for not making enough to get his amp out of hock, and you'll think omg pimp. But the next week she'll be like, I got home and he hadn't gone for more beer like I told him to, so I threw a lamp at his head, and you'll think yeah rentboy.

21 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Multitaskers lol
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve never heard the term rentboy. What does that mean? Like he does nothing and she lets him stay there as long as he does minimal things like fuck her, pick up her kid from school and get beer for her? Like she’s renting him for these minimal services?

BTW - amp out of hock and throwing a lamp are hilarious! Yes I hear stories like this every time I go the the club. No matter how much a stripper appears to have “her shit together” if she has enough drinks and talks to you long enough these stories always start to come out.

I always thought, my wildest day is a boring day to a stripper.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think you are attempting to apply logic to an illogical person’s life situation. That’s where this fails fully.

You’d like to then think one way or the other - but that’s logical - and those rules don’t exist in that strippers existence.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    If he's her supply to hard drugs then he's the pimp otherwise he's a rentboy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The word you're looking for is 'parasite'.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    A stripper will hate an unemployed boyfriend because he does nothing but lie around and shoot heroin and fuck other girls and beat her when she complains. A stripper will love an unemployed boyfriend and buy him expensive presents and take care of him like a mother and forgive all his sins and refuse to press charges when the police respond to a domestic violence call. The boyfriend doesn't change and the stripper doesn't change.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Jack I was looking on indeed.com the other day where I could apply to be a strippers boyfriend but I didn’t see any listings. If you come across any let me know!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    +1 to Ishmael

The term I hear is FBoy.

I don't like lumping all strippers into a single category but one of the things I have heard repeatedly is the BF is a musician/Rapper............keep in mind being a musician in a day and age as we have today doesn't mean knowing how to play an instrument, sing, or even have a contract.........
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Why can't he just be a useless BF who relies too much on her money? I don't understand this need to find some neat categorical box for these messy co-dependent relationships that strippers very often have.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Isn't he often also the baby daddy?

A lot of these guys are a dick she sat on when she was 14 and young and dumb but she's still "in love" with him.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Stripper boyfriend: why you gotta put limits on me? Why do I have to be one or the other, why can't I be both? You hate me cause you ain't me
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - stripper bf candidates have no idea what Indeed is!

Indeed is a site to find a job - why would a stripper bf have any use for that?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Subra we hate the game not the playa
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    The stripper-shitbag BF relationship and the PL-stripper relationship are fundamentally the same thing. She spends time with him for the same reason we spend money on her.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Cashman I was hoping a stripper would post an add on there looking for a boyfriend. I would apply if I could stay at home and play video games all day and have free sex
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - true. A stripper posting a job ad for the ultimate no job job?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "The stripper-shitbag BF relationship and the PL-stripper relationship are fundamentally the same thing. She spends time with him for the same reason we spend money on her."

Justaguy, could you elaborate?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    So much bitterness.. PLs will always find a way to talk shit on whoever we date because it’s not them.

I know some strippers do date parasite scumbag types but most of those girls are train wrecks themselves. They cheat, lie, steal, do drugs, never on time and can’t keep their word etc.. of course they’re not attracting nice reliable men with good stable careers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Right here, "dancers who tolerate", that shows the amount of judgmentalism our OP Is bringing to this, and to his strip club dancers.

Mostly the women want someone they feel connected to.

SJG
  • justaguy79
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster
    It's an example of maladaptive reward learning, with sexual arousal as the reward stimulus. Guys call it thinking with the little head.

Q: Why do keep going back/give thousands of dollars to this person, when he/she is so obviously dumb/lazy/manipulative/(emotionally) abusive?
    A: B/c he/she makes me horny.
  • ilbbaicnl
    6 years ago
    Wow was not expecting this to be taken seriously. I don't know if there's a God, but if there is, sex is clearly God's joke on us. Commercial sex is a way for God to laugh with us and not laugh at us. It's a way for us ugly guys to git some without having to get involved in an unhealthy relationship.

@zoey101 no offense meant. This type of lame, ugly relationship is all too common, I'm not even sure they're more common among dancers than people in general. Sadly even lots of marriages are like this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion