tuscl

Clubs that enable prostitution should be prosecuted as sex traffickers

ProudLiberalHusband
Frisco California
Saturday, June 2, 2018 12:46 PM
Hello my name is Peter. I represent a group of interested community members in the Bay Area who are strong supporters of FOSTA and SESTA. We strongly believe that clubs and sites that enable and encourage young women to prostitute themselves should be prosecuted as sex traffickers. This site stood out when we did some research. I have no interest in debating with any of you but I figured we would ask you do a better job on making it clear you don’t support prostitution. Using your site to compile reviews for what is obviously illegal activity is questionable. Our lawyers will be in touch...

19 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Troll
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Sigh. Anyone else think this just *might* be trucidos?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Here's a tip, PLH, nobody with San Francisco roots EVER calls it "Frisco".
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    This one time I was in the park, and I saw these two guys kissing, that was the gayest thing I've ever seen until I saw this post by ProudLiberalDouchebagHusband.
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    You mean the guy we plan to elect as our King when California finally secedes?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe Succession might help things. and splitting norcal from socal.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    There gonna be a little more red in CA come November. Newsome will easily win the governorship, and Fienstien will keep her seat in the Senate, butfew assembly and congressional seats will flip.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    nobody with San Francisco roots ever calls it "Frisco". Very True! Bingo, we have a definite troll! Peter, can you tell us the name of your organization, and the name of your lawyer so that we can look them up? Got websites? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Peter, I think you need to listen to this man: [view link] SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol! This troll might be the most original yet. Still, fuck off.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    His message is broadening and becoming less serious. I suggest suspending his posting abilities whenever founder is not available to mind the store. SJG
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Can't we all just get along?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    band him and sjg
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    You can’t ban a fucking meteor
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    "You mean the guy we plan to elect as our King when California finally secedes?" You mean when the state secedes into the Pacific after the next big earthquake?
  • Topcat13
    6 years ago
    I think prostitution should be legal. Don’t @ me . Lol.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Prostitution and sex trafficking are two different things. Most people here are fine with prostitution (and engage in it) but not in sex trafficking. Even where prostitution is illegal, it's not immoral. We've got the high ground.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Prostitution should be legal. Trafficking should remain illegal. Trafficking is easily labeled as sexual - by many closed minded folks. But that shows their poor understanding of all forms of trafficking - as it’s prevalent in many areas beyond sex. However, once the reference to Trucidos was made, this discussion turned from trafficking to trolling...
  • ANTIFAggot
    6 years ago
    What if Trucidos is a troll trafficker?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion