tuscl

Top 15 U.S. cities for extras ITC

hump_my_leg_12346
Likes large natural tits
Saturday, June 2, 2018 11:29 AM
1. Detroit 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. Go!

32 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    City of Industry, CA Miami, FL
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Rong!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    1.Slc, ut D.C. Chicago Nashville Orlando 2. 3. ...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game, and 'extras' is just the wrong way to look at it. SJG
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    My guess: Detroit Miami Atlanta San Fran Providence
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster - Love the new avatar. But are you just trying to mislead people ? I've never been to clubs in DC or Chicago. But the other 3 on your list should not be in the Top 15. The Bottom 15 maybe, but not the top. Miami should be on it for sure.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do any TUSCL dancers work in Detroit?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Do any TUSCL dancers work in Detroit? Are you patronizing hump_my_leg_12346 by making yet another reference to the non-extras dancer who works in Detroit? Just because I had a crush on her for a little while... sheesh.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't know hump-my-leg. Does she dance in Detroit? Are their "non-extras" dancers in Detroit?
  • s88
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster That is the top 5 cities where you wont get extras.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Warrior. Lol, my response was satire.
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Content like this will be why this site will be shut down within a month mark my words...
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Atlanta is just a big inside joke,no extras there just people saying there are
  • ProudLiberalHusband
    6 years ago
    Sounds like freedom at work
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    our lustfull imagination runs wild sometimes...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Providence, RI, is on that list somewhere.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    @ime- shit, you figured it out! we are all just shills for an airdance club. Out of towners, DO NOT come to Follies!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Yeah. I need a road trip. The Carolinas sound good!
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 he was joking lol. All I know is Detroit then Miami. I know ATL has them but it doesn't seem as prominent as the other two cities. I don't know what I'd put as the top 15. Should Houston be on the list? I've never worked there so idk for sure, but I've heard there are a lot of extras there. What about LA? I hear there are extras there. Vegas also has extras, but they're not cheap.
  • Profess2021
    6 years ago
    DC a no go for extras Vegas should be on the list ATL MIA B-More
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i disagree. las vegas sucks itc. expensive experience taught me that.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Nina, Houston depends on who the Mayor is at the time. They have laws on the books. Sometimes they are enforced and sometimes they are not.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn you guys say Miami over and again but you forget Pompano, I personally think extras are much more readily available in the Pompano clubs than Miami, just for the reason I can name 4 or 5 clubs in Pompano where you can get extras in the regular dance room, most of the Miami clubs except for the black clubs, they’re only available in the private or VIP rooms, as for the other places listed I can’t speak from experience in those areas.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I am guessing that they lump all of SoFla into Miami
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I am guessing that they lump all of SoFla into Miami
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    When I go to South Florida, I always try to stay in the Ft Lauderdale/Hallandale area. That way I"m 20-25 minutes from Pompano, Tootsies, Deans Gold, Cheetah , etc , etc, etc.
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    6 years ago
    Shoot you guys I was looking for a comprehensive list!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game, and ejaculation services is only paying money to intensify your own sexual frustration. SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > ejaculation services is only paying money to intensify your own sexual frustration. Yes, EaaS (Ejaculation as a Service) suffers from the limitations of any cloud provider - you depend on a third party's infrastructure to meet your requirements. With an on-premise solution, you can pump loads into her at your home or in the case of larger Organizations, walk down to the club house where she will be eagerly waiting to further the common good.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ You've got it! SJG
  • Dain
    6 years ago
    Gardena, CA, in the LA region.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    25, "Damn you guys say Miami over and again but you forget Pompano..." Of course I can't speak for all, but there are generally two places in S. Florida, Miami and the Keys. Think of us here. I don't even live in a city, town, or any "real" location. Talking to others, I usually will say "south of Miami" when mentioning my location. If you were to say Pompano, sure, Papi and I'd know where you are, but most here, I doubt it. From now on I'll say "just outside the east glades" next to the ag areas. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion