tuscl

11 Questions For San Jose Guy

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
1. You talk about Tijuana so much, how many times have you been there? Which club is your favorite?

2. What do you have against Christians?

3. You most a lot of links to YouTube videos of music, it seems mostly classic rock. What are your top 3 bands/musicians? I have to admit you’ve posted some good bands before.

4. How many “members” have you recruited so far to your secret society?

5. Are you a wizard or a troll when you play Dungeons & Dragons?

6. Aside from gravy what are some other foods you really like?

7. What was more embarrassing, when you got your penis stuck in a goat or when your moms bridge club was over and they all caught you masturbating?

8. Have you ever been thrown out of a strip club before? If yes, why were you thrown out?

9. Your profile seems to be missing some reviews so could you tell us what is your current favorite strip club?

10. What made you become so in-to AMPs?

11. Can you please tell the story of when you called the AMP worker while she was on vacation? That’s a great story!

30 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    For gods sake @shailynn, who the hell is going to have time to read his response?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Shailynn - Why are you feeding a known troll?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Haha
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Trucidos is back spamming - and this request for input from SJG - what’s next - CrazyJoe posting photos of a shit he took in McD’s?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Oh this will be bad, 95% will be lies, and the rest just utter nonsense and ramblings of an autistic moron.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I doubt SJG has ever been to TJ. However, if he went to TJ with a stack of bills - I’d give him a 50/50 chance of getting laid.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Shadow this is satire in its finest form.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You guys keep ragging on SJG - but one day when he unexpectedly shows-up at a TUSCL-meet w/ his wingman "Mr AR-15"; don't complain about what happens
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Sjg has not been to Tijuana. He said it the other day in a post.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Papi i have a feeling with TUSCL crowd enough people carry that SJG would be like the mass shooters that get shot first.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Can they be considered a mass shooter if they get shot first?

Well, I guess if they are only wounded and then go on their rampage.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Well SJG failed as a man so i am sure he would fail at a mass killing.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    I dont mean a non failed man would pull off the mass shooting, just that SJG is a failure, and he loves cock.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ and goats too!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Keeping himself busy while riding with his mom the 3 hours to the rehearsal of the West Texas Christian Glee Club. Only time he can use the Internet without mom looking over his shoulder.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "but one day when he unexpectedly shows-up at a TUSCL-meet w/ his wingman "Mr AR-15"; don't complain about what happens"

An AR15 is an American weapon. A known commie like the creep would want a commie weapon, something like this suits him to a tee.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4317/357…
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i have offered sjguy a personally guided tour of zona norte. butt he keeps saying ‘political wars’ keep him occupied. oh well. WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT VISITING FKKs or tijuana????
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I mean sjguy. you can't take two days (max) to find out?????
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    #privacywall
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Yup Ishmael SJG will claim intrusion into his "privacy wall" in order to avoid admitting interactions with strippers IRL.

#chumpslameexcuse
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    justme62, I have explained that I am tied down. And I have explained that I can post about all sorts of things on this forum because I can and do deploy my privacy wall where I see it as being needed.

It makes no difference to me whether you like me or my privacy wall. But what I can guarantee is that if you continue to post things which challenge my privacy, I am not going to respond.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ROFLMAO

#alltalknoaction
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sjguy. you could post from tijuana. they are somewhat civilized.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Very funny, but again I have to tell you, privacy in one's personal life should not be that difficult of a concept to understand.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    We know more about your personal life than we ever wanted or asked for.

#yourprivacywallblows
  • ime
    6 years ago
    #lloydschoeneprivacywall
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    SJG you prove time and time again that you’re nothing more than a guy sitting in front of a computer with a vivid imagination. Most think you are probably sitting in your moms basement.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Somewhere in a minivan speeding along a highway in West Texas.

"Mommy, when I grow up can I be just like Juice?"

"Shailynn, don't even mention that wretched man, earning his money by play cards, and consorting with women of ill repute."

"But mommy, everyone likes Juice. Even that SJG who feeds Christians to his lions likes Juice."

"Well that SJG is the Anti-Christ. The lord put people like SJG in this world to test our faith. Its just like with dinosaur bones, the lord put them here to test whether or not we would remain true to him and to His Word. Shailynn you must learn to resist such evil influences."

"Juice hangs out with the women who take off their clothes in strip clubs. Remember how you told me about your great aunt Myrtle, she went to Chicago and married a man named Jack Ruby. He had been in Al Capone's Mafia. Then they came back to Dallas and Jack opened one of those clubs himself, The Carousel Club. And all the Dallas Police liked to hang out in there.

"Shailynn, what am I going to do with you. The Lawrd has bigger things planned for you. In Greenville South Carolina there is a Bible College. Its called Jack Jones University. Our Glee Club Pastor says that when the time comes, he can get you a scholarship."

"But mother I don't want to go to any Bible College."

"Shailynn, this scholarship chance is a gift from the Lawrd. When He gives you something you can't refuse. Otherwise your just opening a door for Satan. You don't want that now do you Shailynn?"

"No mommy."

One just like this blasting along down the highway:
    http://zombdrive.com/images/1990-dodge-g…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is what Shailynn dreams about constantly, day and night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS6chrsl…

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion