tuscl

Why do some clubs get all the hot gals and stay busy?!

Asor619
California
Friday, May 25, 2018 11:22 AM
What do you guys think? Here in SD one club gets all the smokin hot gals and the place is pretty busy regularly. There are other strip clubs less than a mile a way and the talent pool is low, and the places are slow. How does the busy club keep all the hot gals? and wouldn't a hot gal want to go to one of the slower clubs where the talent is low and start building clientele at a new club?

28 comments

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Better promotion, better location, perhaps partnering with an agency, good management that keeps girls around, etc.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Those are mostly mainstream places where fellow patrons will be the younger crowd. I'm sure those places also have a relatively decent social media game, at least compared to their competitors. But most importantly, those SCs probably have some of the more professional management in the area
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well run clubs know how to keep their girls happy and happy girls make for happy customers and happy customers come back often
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ kinda a self-reinforcing cycle - hot girls bring in customers, the more customer$, the more hot girls wanna work there - the hot-girls will go where the $$$ is and the customer$ will go where the hot girls are - the more customers usually the better $$$ potential
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    At show clubs, the girls do less, but get more money. So they have to be hotter looking, and you need to draw customers who really judge the girls by looks. At neighborhood bars and dives, it works differently. :) :) :) SJG
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    ^ It goes the other way too. Well run clubs also keep customers happy, and happy customers make happy strippers by spending money. I'd say decent, consistent management is the biggest difference. Clubs that have a personality and stick to it seem to do the best, as long as that personality fits the area. Clubs that try to abruptly change and clubs that are out of touch with their environment seem to struggle the most.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    If you want to put it into sports terms-- you can have all the star players on your roster and still be an under .500 team. You can have a good to strong culture with decent players on your roster and be an above .500 team Perhaps some food for thought
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Often the management at these show clubs treat the girls like shit. But it is low mileage and has all manner of indicators of elevated social status. So they are loaded with hot looking girls. SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^you really don’t know what the fuck you are talking about
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do some reading 25, at many of these show clubs the management has a really big whip to crack, as opposed to say at neighborhood bars. And I've listened to accounts from San Francisco. SJG
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @Asor, which is the San Diego club with the hottest chicks - either Pacers or Cheetahs? I'm not in SD much, but Pure Platinum near the airport had some pretty hot girls the few times I was there before it closed.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    two busiest clubs in SD are Cheetahs and Pacers.. CHeetahs hot gals and best mileage in SD.. Bar next door to booze up.. Pacers busy and party atmosphere with booze flowing. No more platinum by the airport.. Platinum and Expose by Cheetahs are SLOwwww and talent weak..
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    SD is known to have shitty clubs, and to be right next to the gold standard. Just take that Blue Trolley to heaven. SJG
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Most guys are attracted to the scenery more so than for the action
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Really its the neighborhood, the scenery, and other things they see as indicators of socio-economic status. This is what they write about in reviews, which I could not care less about. Real mongers basically enjoy women. So long as we can find one we want, then she is all that matters. So you have to basic types of clubs. SJG
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    I agree with the gist of the thread, that there's a mix of good management, hot women, the cycle of women, management, and customers all keeping one another happy, circular dynamic, etc.. I wonder if that particular dynamic requires a certain level of competition among other clubs in the area, for it to function well. Here's a general observation, not sure if it's entirely prove-able or accurate. But hey ... I feel like there's a "rule" that if there's ONLY ONE top-tier club in a given major metro area, that club won't be very good (according to more national standards; though it still might be the best club in that one city). Whereas, if there are two or three very good clubs, then there will be at least one of them that's really world-class. Maybe this perception of mine is more a question of the size of the city -- a place that can support major clubs, and numbers of them, for instance, might be required? Or maybe this perception is inaccurate. But it really doesn't make sense to me, that ONE establishment can somehow "win" when the usual strip-club model of business is that of sub-contracting. You'd think that the facts of competition and sub-contracting would allow the hottest girls to change location regularly, thus preventing any one club from being the best in a city, and instead rotating the title among several. But instead, it seems that in most cities (as long as there's a minimum critical mass of several top-tier competitors) the title of best gets established and then locked in place for decades. I'm not sure about all that, just making some observations.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Top talent tend to work in the lower mialege clubs with no extras.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    ^^ I disagree..at least in SD
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Are there extras in SD? AFAIK no thus how can you disagree w/ Lone_Wolfe's statement?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    May not be universal, but the better-looking girls tend to prefer the lower-mileage "Gentlemen's clubs". Very good looking dancers can often get by on their looks w/o resorting to a lot of groping or extras in the higher-mileage clubs - one would think if given the choice b/w making $$$ and being groped and making $$$ and not being groped, that most dancers would choose the latter.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    Bro, Do you know every strip club in every city in the US? I disagree cuz my PL ass lives in SD and have been in the game for probably longer than you are old...That's how I know.. You don't know me.. so please don't disregard my input on this board.. I may be fairly new to this site but not new to the game.. so back off a bit.. you are not omniscient when it comes to Strip clubs...Namaste
  • K
    6 years ago
    It is a feed back loop. The club with hot dancers is busy. A busy club means more money for the dancers. More money attracts hot dancers... A new club should soend nothing on rhe sound system, valet parking, uniforms or other nonesense. Pay hot women to dance even when there are few customers. Help get the word out. The club will be busy and you can let the money from customers take ovwr
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @Asor "Lighten up Francis" Everyone here states their opinion as they see fit - you are overreacting and being overly-sensitive. I was making a statement based on what you posted - wasn't "disregarding" what you said - just posting my opinion as you have posted yours - this is the TUSCL M.O. - if you want someone to just agree w/ everything you say then go to [view link] w/ the rest of the sensitive manginas.
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    haha.. This Mangina will pop off when the bear is poked...
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    The big question here is why would anybody go to a sc in San Diego when heaven is just a few miles south?
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    One thing I've noticed is that there's a positive feedback loop between dancers and customers; the dancers will go where the customers are. As the customers at a club build up, so will the dancers and with more dancers more customers will come. Why go to a club that only has 5 dancers when you can go to a club that has 100? A dancer who is a straight 10 will probably head to the club with 100 dancers since she knows she can compete and she knows that there will be more whales there than the club with only 5 dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Yep, a chicken and egg situation. But the way around it is for the new club just to hire as many dancers as apply. Thing is though, done that way, you'll have very hard working dances who don't follow any rules accept their own. It takes time and money to get a show club going, young hotties getting lots of money without doing much. SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha how ironic that right after Asor619 posts that he will pop off when poked, the next post by Countryman contains the #1 comment that seems to piss him off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion