tuscl

Gambled $50 into $1,000 but cashed out with $600

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
After making a $50 deposit to Play some online poker in 30 hours of play I went from $50 to $6 to $60 to $200 to $140 to $300 to $600 to $450 to $800 to $625 to $1,000 to $400 then cashed out with $600

Hard fought four days of poker.....I need some tits in my face and a few beers ...I'll report soon on my xcapades

14 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    have a four loko for me you crazy fucker!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice you would make more than that in four days working at the Piggly Wiggly, go ask for your job back.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    $600 for four days is still better than a number of full time jobs.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Never take a stripper gambling. The DS lost almost $400 at a poker table in like ten minutes. But if you’d seen her in that dress you would have kept feeding her money to throw away just like I did.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I hope you're not spending your bank roll on non-gambling related activities.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    You sinner, repent and cum to confessions and hear the foghorns ring loud
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. Why couldn't they play cards on Noah's ark?
    A. Noah was sitting on the deck.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    oh trust me if Juice was sitting that long in one place I'm sure some foghorns were ringing.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Yes sir shay linn
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Brother juice is an expert at playing the fog horns
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Congrats Juice! That’s an impressive take from poker. Gas up your pick up before you hit the club!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Add a zero to all your numbers and it would look much more impressive. I'm not sure about that first big initial drop.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    This expanding side bar is really annoying on a mobile device. I likely will not use this site as much. It only seems to go away when posting.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG would have to suck 1000 dicks to make that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion