Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gambled $50 into $1,000 but cashed out with $600

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

After making a $50 deposit to Play some online poker in 30 hours of play I went from $50 to $6 to $60 to $200 to $140 to $300 to $600 to $450 to $800 to $625 to $1,000 to $400 then cashed out with $600

Hard fought four days of poker.....I need some tits in my face and a few beers ...I'll report soon on my xcapades

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

have a four loko for me you crazy fucker!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice you would make more than that in four days working at the Piggly Wiggly, go ask for your job back.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

$600 for four days is still better than a number of full time jobs.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Never take a stripper gambling. The DS lost almost $400 at a poker table in like ten minutes. But if you’d seen her in that dress you would have kept feeding her money to throw away just like I did.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I hope you're not spending your bank roll on non-gambling related activities.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

You sinner, repent and cum to confessions and hear the foghorns ring loud

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q. Why couldn't they play cards on Noah's ark? A. Noah was sitting on the deck.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

oh trust me if Juice was sitting that long in one place I'm sure some foghorns were ringing.

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Yes sir shay linn

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Brother juice is an expert at playing the fog horns

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Congrats Juice! That’s an impressive take from poker. Gas up your pick up before you hit the club!

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Add a zero to all your numbers and it would look much more impressive. I'm not sure about that first big initial drop.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

This expanding side bar is really annoying on a mobile device. I likely will not use this site as much. It only seems to go away when posting.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

SJG would have to suck 1000 dicks to make that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement