tuscl

The block off dancers

laplap1974
Maryland
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 9:06 PM
I wanted to talk about the "block off" dancers . The ones that come to your table knowing that you don't want to get a dance from them so they decide to sit down beside you or at your table thereby making other dancers think you are occupied when you aren't. These dancers seem to think by them sitting there you will eventually break and decide to ask them for a dance. I really get annoyed by it but I keep it to myself. I never understand why a dancer can be so stubborn and not get the hint. By wasting their time on someone that is not interested they waste their opportunity to get other customers. Ultimately when you they know you won't budge they finally get the hint and move onward. Never let a dancer see you break because they will try again and others will pull the same move.

16 comments

• stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Be pro-active. Learn to handle it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    They're getting the hint. They just don't care. My first step is to say something like: "I know you're here to work and I don't want to waste your time. I'm not going to buy dances from you." If they ask why, I'll go with either: "I'm not in the mood." or "You're not my type." If they don't move along after that, I'll say something like: "I want to talk to other dancers. Please find someplace else to sit." They might get pissed, but it's not the end of the world.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    I've become better and better at finding excuses to escape. "I think I'm going to go up and tip the girl on stage." "I have to go to the bathroom." "I'm going to head to the bar." Whatever. Just find a way to relocate. Easiest way to send the message.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume they're desperate dancers that regularly have a hard time making $$$ but still choose to stay in the biz? The custy sitting there like a log is the pussy way out - I usually tell them "I wanna chill by myself and watch the stage" which they usually take as I don't wanna get with them, but if that doesn't work I'll be more direct and tell them they're keeping me from getting with the other girls and if they still don't leave I'll grab a dancer that interests me and start interacting with her and that usually gets them to move along. I'm not the chatty type at the clubs and won't entertain a dancer that does not interest me in part bc I feel I may be leading them on.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Perhaps I'm more of a "gentleman" with this but I'll usually say that I'm just looking at the stage to see if there's anyone that piques my interest. I rarely have a dancer just stand around after that. A good way to get rid of a clinger is to excuse yourself to go to the bar or bathroom. I don't think many dancers have the patience to sit around while you're gone for a couple minutes
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I have used the bathroom excuse before. Best part is its usually somewhat legit since i usually have at least a few beers.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Those girls are desperate, so they’ll waste their time, and don’t mind the rejection, if they can get an obligatory dance to get rid of them.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I'll tell them straight up that I'm not interested but if they stick around I'll insist they sit in my lap so I can at least get some groping in. I understand it's kind of dickish, but I come to the strip club for a reason and if I'm going to be cockblocked, I might as well get something out of it.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    This used to happen at my old favorite club a bit. Invariably, these were unattractive dancers where I saw them there once and that was it. Sometimes I thought they were hookers being forced into dancing by their pimp. A lot of them are also ones who do not take No real well.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I ask them if they will buy me a drink.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    This falls squarely in Subraman’s “don’t be a little bitch” category. If simple polite statements along the lines of what [view link].Ishmael posted don’t do the trick (the first one almost always works for me, 99.999% of the time), then just flat out tell her to go away.
  • hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    I take my drink and go to another table. That usually gets the job done without a word.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I don't usually have these problems...If I did have one come sit next to me that was uninteresting, I'd still go and get the one I want...
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Not always easy to relocate especially in a packed club where you might lose a table. I just say no thanks to company and stop talking. Works most the time but some of the ladies are adroit at this kind of hustle. Must be hell for the ladies to have to make money like this on a daily basis
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    There are times when the club is packed so you can't really split or you lose your seat . If it really comes down to it I would excuse myself and go to tip another dancer of my preference and tell her I would like a dance. She would then come over and the woman would finally move. There are some dancers that will be so desperate that they would just come right out and ask for a tip knowing good and well they did nothing to earn on. Out of pity I would give them a dollar just to go away.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    What stripfighter said, be proactive. Select the girl you want and approach her yourself. Then get a front room makeout session going. When it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and keep on seeing her regularly. SJG Where saving is the hardest The worst cities in terms of savings potential are largely located in the Western U.S. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, California, came in at No 1. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion