tuscl

Parents Attempt To Evict 30 Year Old Son From Their Home

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
SJG is praying his mom doesn’t see this article.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/camillu…

17 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s ironic - a good for nothing son - who won’t find a job - or move out on his own - finds the initiative to go to the library and read case law!

I’ve heard there is a UT undergrad law student who might offer her services!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    The only job this guy is qualified for is as a stripper boyfriend.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ that all depends on how many drugs he uses and how good he is at call of duty on xbox.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Parents today make living at home too comfortable. I couldn't wait to move out on my own.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Jackslash that’s a good point. It’s important to not make it too comfortable at home.

Not having adult children pitching in by paying part of the utility bills - or paying a modest amount of rent - can back fire. It’s important that they get accustomed to helping out monthly - as it will get them ready to do it when they move out.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If anyone hasn't congragulated Shailynn, please do. He has indeed graduated from jr. high school.

But the bad news. His mom said she was going to let him move out of the attic and back into the main house. But Shailynn continues to be such a shit, that now she says no.

And on top of that, he still has to attend all the rehearsals of the West Texas Christian Glee Club.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ You suck at trolling people.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Update: The loser was ordered to leave.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

• joc13
    6 years ago
    It wouldn't take me more than a half an hour to change all the locks. The car he drives 9s in our name, so I can cancel the insurance and report it stolen. I can turn his phone off.

22 yrs 2 months is the age at which my son's "house" privileges expire.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    SJG still loses arguments with his mom even when he wears the skin suit he made out of her and argues in the mirror with her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    joc13, sounds like there is some negative dynamic between you and your son. Sounds like he is the designated black sheep. How far back does it go?

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^^ Listen to this (creep) guy, he's an expert on sheep relations.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Guard your sheep when it gets dark, 'cause that's when TheeOSU comes out.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^^ This (creep) guy, is an expert on sheep relations.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TheeOSU is a night time sheep sodomist!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Replying to the OP, obviously this is a case of discord between parents and their child. How far back does it go?

Usually it goes back very far as the child has been scapegoated.

In most any industrialized country except the US, the child can depend on some modicum of justice in that the law prevents disinheritance.

Here in the US, our laws vindicate the parents who exploit their child.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Interview:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8…

This 30yo does not know how to articulate a position which vindicates himself. He is still being attacked and invalidated in the same ways that his parents did it to him.

These are always cases of long term parent v child conflict. As such, it is always the parents who are 100% responsible. Only with experience can you hear it by listening to just the child. But it is easy to hear it by listening to the parents.

It is very common, parents blacksheeping a child. And you can tell that the child's main short comings are just all the ways that he/she is like the parents.

In most every other industrialized country the child will be vindicated because it is virtually impossible to disinherit a child.

In civil law countries the child will not even need a lawyer, so Western Europe, Latin America, and increasingly the Pacific Rim, no disinheritance.

The common law countries are making progress too, starting with the UK Parliament passing the 1938 wills variation act, and being the most progressive today in British Columbia, if you think you might get disinherited, just call Trevor Todd in Vancouver.

http://disinherited.com/dysfunctional-fa…

People still have children in order so that they can use them, and then act like they somehow are less than 100.00% responsible, and that there is something wrong with the child.

I dealt with such a person myself, going on and on blacksheeping his eldest daughter. I only needed to hear that once. Then I got involved. Now he is serving a long term in San Quentin.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion