tuscl

Explicit talk at Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Are you explicit in your desires when you talk to Hong Kong girls? If you want sex and a blowjob do you make it clear up front that's what you want to do or do you dance around the subject and wait until you're in your room?

11 comments

• Caracoge
    6 years ago
    Yes usually I invite them up and we play a quick game of Uno to break the ice
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sometimes. absolutely depends on the girl. chemistry is wonderful. and ABSOLUTELY looks. i might take a 10 arriba just as a trophy fuck. butt usually i want a good looking girl that is open to what i want.
  • Caracoge
    6 years ago
    When you ask them to go upstairs they know it is for sex, more often than not they will ask you to go up first
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    It is understood if you are going upstairs you will get at least a blowjob and sex. If you want something more than that you should bring it up. (ie: anal)

They are there for your sexual fantasies, but there are things some of them won't do.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sometimes the girl won’t even do cbj.
    just cfs.
    that’s tj low mileage.
    really LOW.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I always ask ahead of time. The other day I was there I asked for a blowjob and the girl said $120. She was firm so I gave her the boot. Only once I didn't ask price and what I wanted because it was a 10! Well I got screwed. Still enjoyed a 10 body to some degree but overall I wouldn't do it again.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    How'd you get screwed?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Have taken only one HK gal arriba during my six nights there, but talked with several others and had a few street girls. Always ask beforehand what you want and be specific, don't be shy or hesitant to use coarse language. It's hard enough communicating if you don't know Spanish, but all the girls know what fuck, blowjob, pussy and cock means. No need to dance around any subject at this place. It's in the fuck and suck business and makes no bones about it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I've never been there, but based on everything I see here I can't imagine why you'd be circumspect.

I mean... it's a brothel.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    "Sucky Fucky" usually works.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Extremely explicit talk is for places where all you can do it talk, like over the telephone or in our own local no touching clubs. I've explained in great detail to girls about letting air get out to create vacuum, and about g-spot massaging.

But what our OP is talking about is what I would consider over negotiating, over scripting. You want the girl to be off script, just to let you lead it.

I for one am not going to try to press a girl into agreeing to BBFS or Anal. But there are ways I can let her understand that there is to be FS.

Often I have said, "I want to come into you." They always go for that.

I take that from Biblical euphemisms, rendered that way in many translations, the most important usage is Judah speaking to Tamar.

But the most important part of the preliminaries is not words, it is GFE, that early DFKing, titty massaging, pussy massaging, even better if also titty sucking, FIV, and DATY in the front room.

Not necessary to try and get the girl to agree to much after that. Always works perfectly in AMPs and other places where the girls can do what they want.

Discussions about over nighters and about the way I will take them, and that it will be in multiple rounds, always works. But I keep it in softened language.

But otherwise, best not to try and get the girl to agree to any verbal script.

Extremely explicit talk is for situations where all you intend to do is talk. IF it is to be real, then best to employ euphemisms, and not try to impose a script.

And always, that early DFKing, not a disucssion about it, but DFKing, is most important.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion