tuscl

"Best Bargains" In Strip Clubs

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
In a thread last year, MrDeuce said one of the best bargains in strip clubs is buying dancers food and/or drinks. https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

"I don't understand guys who are willing to spend dozens or hundreds of dollars on lap dances or VIPs but won't spend $10 or $20 on drinks or food for the dancers. Eating and drinking with strippers is one of the great bargains in the strip club world." -MrDeuce

You get to spend time with the dancer while the food/drinks are being prepped and consumed. So basically you are getting to spend a block of time with a stripper for about the cost of a lap dance or less as long as the food/drinks are not overly expensive.

This got me to thinking what are other "bargains" in strip clubs?

I would add playing a game of pool with a stripper. You can flirt with the stripper over the course of the game. Since most strippers suck at billiards, you can get up close to them to teach technique and show them how to make more exotic combo shots all while feeling them up. You can purposely miss shots to drag a game out longer. If the stripper is a fairly good pool player, you can do some kind of bet like she gives you a free lap dance if you beat her, and if she beats you then you commit to buying a certain number of dances.

20 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    That's lame
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Offering strippers drugs has to be a great bargain...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^Your (post's) bad and you should feel bad. -Zoidberg.

I know chess is joking (to all the lurkers out there).

umm. here's a thought. they work for tips.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I go during the daytime when there is no cover and plenty of parking. It is slow and there are 2 for 1 drinks available. After ordering my drinks I will snack on the free popcorn if they have it. Usually the bartender will refill my popcorn a couple times while drinking. The dancers are bored during the slow shifts and will come up to me and strike a conversation. If they’ve known me a built a rapport, we entertain each other for a bit. Either I tip them a few dollars or I will do a couple dances for an easy LDK.

Many times I’ve spent an hour at the club, get a couple drinks and a light lunch and leave completely satisfied from a hottie dancing for me, all for under $50.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Doing like Juice and running out of the club without paying after doing VIP makes your $$$ go a long way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I assume one can get better value by:

* picking particular clubs - some clubs hava a fast/intense hustle, and some the M.O. is for the girl to sit and talk for a while

* pick a slow shift where the girls don't have too many other options but to invest their time with the few available custies
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    For me, 2nd best deal in the club: buy stripper drinks
    Best deal in club: buy her food

I don't often club at SCs that have pool tables, but it would make sense that shooting pool with her would get you lots of time. On the other hand, it's not quite the quality time that drinks and food get you. Drinks and food, she's still sitting next to me, or on my lap; we're touching, we're in each others' faces telling sex stories, etc. I've watched guys play pool with a stripper, most of the time you're 10 feet away from each other. Which is not a criticism, I think it'd be fun too shoot some pool with a stripper -- just pointing out that free table-time means free groping and sexy-talk time that shooting pool doesn't seem to provide.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The worst bargains are the special cheap dance nights. Only the ugly dancers show up, the club is filled with cheap Charlie’s, songs are cut short, and dancers and staff are in a bad mood.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I thought the free buffet was the best bargain - and during day shift - the toilets are usually clean too! Lol!
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Doing like Juice and running out of the club without paying after doing VIP makes your $$$ go a long way."

Lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Of course, in Juice's case, "VIP Room" translates to "other side of the glory hole in the rest stop bathroom", so it might not be such a great deal after all
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    In restaurants it's "dine and dash." In strip clubs it's "fuck and flee."
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    You know how I know that shooting pool with a stripper is good value? Because every time I look up I see other customers watching us shooting pool. And I get to see a dancer who caught my attention from lots of different angles for as long as the game takes. All that at the cost of a buck or two. I get what Subraman is saying about being close and handsy. If I'm with a dancer that likes to be friendly while hanging out at the table, I'm not going to say no. But if I'm killing time deciding whether I'm doing dances or leaving, shooting pool gives both of us something to do.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Feels don't fail me now
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn. Feets don't fail me now.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Buying food for stripper sometimes is not a bragaib.Once I bought a dancer $25.00 dinner. We sat on a table. Few minutes after ordering food she said she need to find a place to eat i was like what the heck this is where you eat. She left and went to another corner to wait for the food.That was the one and only time I bought a dancer food.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Well, talking time with the girl is always good, and food, drinks, or just handing her front room money are ways to do that.

Better than buying dances before it is time for your own pants to come down.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Poor Juice! Trying to run away with those giant feet - then trying to pull away in his pick up that’s out of gas!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Dark, how long were you talking to that girl before she ordered food? And why did you pay for it before it came out? She would have paid for it herself if it were me.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster,

I took 4 dances from her and then we split..after few minutes she was making rounds ,smiled at me and asked to buy dinner.I thought if I buy her dinner (fot $25)I can spend sometime with her and if I get more dances she will get go extra mile. My mistake.
    I know not all the girls are not like her. She was so stupid.Next time when I was in the club she didn't date to ask me for dances.She came and sat next to me whereever I went.I just ignored her. She might have thought I won't come back to the club. She didn't know I am regular at the club.
    But buying a dancer drink helped me a Lot in getting close with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion