tuscl

stop already..

Asor619
California
Theres a good majority of the time that when a review goes up for a San Diego Strip Club there's a douche that always needs to leave a comment, "Go to TJ"!!

FYI dickheads.. SD Mongers know that TJ is down the street.. So, stop with the TJ Hong Kong Club Comments.. Our review is about the club we went to at the time... If we wanted everyone to chime in where to go then we would ask here.... Rant over...

16 comments

• JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Damn, you took all the fun away from posting “Go to TJ instead.” Killjoy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With that attitude you def need to go to TJ, those San Diego clubs are not de-stressing you enough
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm probably one of the guilty people that have made such comments. But I make those comments after someone says bad things about the San Diego clubs in their Review. I read a review a few weeks ago where the poster was talking about the air dances or VIP sessions where the girl didn't even take her clothes off. That doesn't sound like fun to me.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Kilroy was here
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Sounds like your hostility stems from bad experiences at San Diego clubs. You might want to try TJ.

• TFP
    6 years ago
    I have the same sentiment as Warrior15. The 'go to TJ' recommendation usually comes after hearing about some dude paying $250 to go to a VIP for 30 minutes where the girl doesn't take anything off and airdances. Just weird to me why you'd bother patronizing such a place when for 1/3 less of the money you can have way more fun. If you're happy with air dances and no stripping, more power to you. But usually the review is a guy complaining about the low mileage in the SD strip clubs.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Don't say TJ. When somebody say go to TJ means go to Thomas Jefferson high school
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    There’s definitely a few TJ fans on here. I’ve got no issue with those posts. It’s someone who’s hopefully been to TJ - and who had such a mind blowing experience - that he wants others to know - it’s well worth the trip.

However, if SJG posts advice, it’s not based on experience, it’s based on him sitting in his mom’s basement while sniffing his own farts.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Dude seems pissed. Probably should take a trip to TJ and release some stress.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Get to TJ and lose that anger OP
  • Asor619
    6 years ago
    Yall are funny and sensitive.. I get plenty of lovin at my local establishment. When I need TJ I know where to go...HA
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sounds like San Diego's strip clubs are just for chumps.

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i used to go to San Diego strip clubs sometimes and got royally taken one time at cheetahs on a $350 ice room bikini dance before i learned of tuscl and tijuana.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Buying dances is a chump's game.

Front room makeout session, then you invite the girl to the back room. They take her home with you to continue.

SJG
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Asor619 Homework Assignment: See if putting review commenters on ignore will make those TJ comments disappear. If not, well screw it, go to TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    SjG is a guru! In tj if you started with a front room makeout session and had your own room the hot little chica would definitely go arriba maybe at a discount! SJG is my hero!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion