tuscl

Most in-demand girl at your club...

Pyroxl
Yonder
... what's a typical shift like for her? Regulars only/getting new PL's, friendly/bitchy?

I saw a girl recently always giving a dance in the back couches. She batted 1.000 in getting dances from folks, often fairly quickly. Her competition was subpar and that must've helped. Not sure if the guys were regulars but she had a well-oiled system going, as if she had goals. She was friendly in conversation though a bit spaced out and offered no extras in an otherwise extras-friendly club. It was a very slow night overall with lots of downtime for other dancers but she hardly ever had a chance to get on stage.

31 comments

• Titus23
    6 years ago
    I can only speak on what I've experienced and what she's told me, but at each of the clubs I visit, the "most in-demand girl" spends pretty much the entire night with me. The only time she's not with me is when she's on stage. Typically that's when a host of other guys go up and start whispering to her, then she shakes her head no and after her set comes back and sits with me some more. She's very much in-demand, but also understands that the most consistent money is already there.

When I'm not there, she's told me about how she has a bunch of one or two and done regulars that come in. She moves from one to the other through the night, taking the little money that they have, dancing almost non-stop. Every now and then a new guy will jump in for a few dances, but never a long string. We're in an area not known for high earnings, so she has to put in a lot more work.

I think that's why she prefers when I visit. We don't dance until the last hour, and when we do get to the last hour, she doesn't charge me anything for the dances. I pay my VIP fee, and we have some fun. Everything she's earned prior to that covers the dances. It's a good system. I get great company, and she doesn't get tired so she has more energy for the next night.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Depends on the girl. Some sit with a limited number of regulars for an extended period and get paid all at once, others float around with random guys in line to get dances one after the other.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    At my main club, at least 50% of the dance money is spent by regulars on favorites.

At one extreme is one of the hottest dancers who always dances for the same regular. They arrive at the same time, stay together for a couple hours, then both leave the club.

It’s the old business adage that 20% of customers account for 80% of profits. Good sales people build their success around this model.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    For the “in demand” girls I know of, it varies. One girl, who’s approaching 30 and still hot as hell, pretty much only sees regulars. As far as I know, she doesn’t do extras (in a club where such are available, if not common), but is always busy.

At another, the most in-demand girl is also (IMO) the hottest, and she claims to have almost *no* regulars, that I’m one of the few. I suspect this might be because she doesn’t do extras at all, and her dances aren’t exactly inspired. She doesn’t have any problems getting guys to do multiples though, just not a lot of repeats.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    For the most part I have been lucky and there has never been just one girl that is hot and in demand but two or three. It makes life a bit easier if you want one to spend time with you.

I wouldn't consider myself a regular anywhere at this point since I travel and don't visit any single club each week.

I have gotten a few "back-handed" compliments from other guys at times about somehow certain dancers spend time with me but it you are not a regular it's hard to know who is the "it" girl over the course of a week or month.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hey Mark, do you think that’s a sugar arrangement? Not sure why someone would use the club as a venue for that kind of arrangement though.

The guy you speak of has had other dancers in lock down whale mode. The dancer doesn’t work with any other patrons and as soon as that dancer retires or moved away, the whale/pl moved on to court his new atf. It seems creepy for club goers, but who cares since it doesn’t affect my life or clubbing activities. I say good for the dancer, even if she’s hot and taken out of rotation.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    ^^Yes. Most in demand girl will be locked down by a regular.It is very difficult to get her attention for a new PL. I experienced it myself. I got her finally but she works only one day a week and she would be locked down by that regular. I had to go hour before that regular comes or stay until that regular leaves.She does not want to work any other days. She don't go around asking for dances.I never saw her doing that. She says she hates the job because there are bad customers. She gives good dances but no extras not even tit sucking.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The fact that she’s unavailable makes her all the more desirable to me. I used to tip her on stage, trying to lure her away. No luck. Fantastic stage performer, by the way.

I’ve never seen her go to VIP with her whale. Just lots of cuddling in the corner. I assume he is giving her at least $300 per session.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    The most in-demand girl is not always the hottest, from what I've observed. She's attractive, mind you, but she is great at drawing attention to herself, and is an expert at obtaining and keeping regulars. Sometimes I like this most in-demand girl, but often I don't. Anyway, most in-demand girl has lots of regulars; if you're not a regular, catch her at the beginning of her shift so that you can become a regular, or hope you're lucky enough to catch her between regulars mid-shift.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Mark94. What's your main club and if it's not bad, which dancer is it?
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    One dancer I know for sure is the top dancer gets dance after dance from a PL, regardless of how crowded the shift is. Definitely attractive but is such a tiny woman. She's straight to the point with her approach and uses "witty" catchphrases to suggest dances. Very salesman approach
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I don't really stripper watch to be able to know what a stripper does her entire shift, although i do stay long enough to get some observations in. The most in demand girl will usually not be on the floor much at all, but either doing rooms/VIPs or getting dances, usually rooms. She'll usually be a hot but naughty dancer, so many PLs will want to get with her, but she only sees a few customers. You would be lucky to be in that small group, unless she was your regular. Oh the most in demand girl will never be bitchy, at least not to customers. They don't get regulars that way. The girl you described sounds more like a big hot fish in a smaller pond. I've seen strippers like this. They're usually pretty clean and hustle hard talking to almost everyone, but friendly. Usually get only one or two dances and an occasional room. Would only be in "demand" during busier shifts though and wouldn't make good money in slow shifts without a regular.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ he specifically said it was a slow shift.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Most of the strippers at the club i frequent create a farce that they are in demand by limiting their time on the floor. this has resulted in wasted money on stage tips, up to 20 in trying to get her attention. its best to let the in demand girls earn their money with somebody else.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The most popular stripper at my favorite clubs spends her free time going to the dressing room to clean up or get condoms.
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    too funny shadow.. but so true everywhere...
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For various reasons, clubs have different vibes - some seem to be regulars-heavy which can make-it difficult to get w/ certain-dancers; other clubs are not as regulars-heavy and easier to get w/ most of the dancers - also some clubs have the M.O. where dancers sit and chat for a good-while w/ a custy, and other clubs where it's more of a lap-dance factory and most of the dancers are available most of the time.

Being into variety I don't have to get w/ a particular dancer; but every now and then there is one I really wanna have but she's either busy giving dances to other custies or just hanging w/ another custy for extended periods of time.

For me mileage/treatment trumps looks - prefer a 6/7 that gives very good-dances vs a 8/9 that gives meh-dances - often times the most popular and/or most attractive dancer IME does not give the best dances (either low-mileage or mechanical) - I will pretty-much always pass on a hot-dancer that gives meh dances - so me liking variety and putting more-emphasis on mileage over looks means I don't often sweat not getting w/ a particular and/or popular dancer but every now and then it is an issue that I can't get w/ a particular girl b/c she's popular.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The club I’ve been attending is not very large - but it keeps a good flow of dancers at all the times that I’ve been there.

The busy dancers seem to be busy for different reasons.

There are definite extras dancers who spend many rounds in the back room. Those dancers have hot bodies - but most aren’t stand outs beauty-wise.

A few dancers hang at the bar with regulars. This is rare. Usually it’s with a guido who wants to grunt up a hottie. Similar to chatting - but less recognizable words are exchanged.

There are only a few beauties who are non-extras girls - who are busy in the back room.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    There’s a girl I was in love with and this was an extras club. She was so personable guys were paying to get just high contact lapdances from her when most other girls would do full service. I was one of those guys and there was almost always a line to wait to see her.

She told me she only had to work Friday nights because she made enough working Friday and 1 or 2 other weeknights enabling her to take off Saturday and enjoy some of her weekend.

Cool girl, not greedy. Probsbly why she was DJ successful.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    VIP room with one of her regulars, repeat, repeat, repeat. She literately has a waiting list 4-5 deep.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Regulars
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    The most in demand dancer I've ever seen was our local sexy celebrity Butterfly. Almost never sat out a song. Gives the best ld in the valley.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    in-demand dancers have magic and charisma, more than sheer beauty and smokin body.
    Such a dancer is humble and respectful to customers of all types - big, small, tall, bald, wheelchair, old, young, stud.
    Every Joe wants a piece and then this dancer goes viral.

I'd think BJ99 might be an "in demand" dancer at her club. Whadya guys think?
    ... but damn she has a smokin body, so take that back.

One truth: In-demand or out-of-demand. Every dancer comes in to work with a target earning goal - and with few exceptions - would prefer hitting that target with fewest solicitations. And hitting that target from one single customer being the bulls eye.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @rogertex - totally agree with your statement on magic and charisma
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    If you ask me, the most in-demand girl in a club is probably the one most likely to be a big disappointment. I remember who that girl was at my old favorite club and while she was fun to talk with and could probably do standup comedy, she was also a no extras girl in a club where more of them did extras. The best girls are, to some degree, an acquired taste.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ I think there should be some distinction between "demand". Merely popular and hot and charismatic or just a baaaad bitch, like all the guys rush to her stage shows and want to get a dance with her (so she may not even give very good/fun lap dances/VIPs) or the girl is so in "demand" from her regulars in VIP that she doesn't even go on stage. Once in awhile, these two girls are the same, though, and a girl like that practically owns the club.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Attractive girls who give bad dances are never highly in demand bc they tend to only ever sell one dance. If a girl is occupied with a string of guys waiting for dances/vip, there is probably a reason. Reagardless of her mileage, many customers are pleased with their experience w it. Unless it is very very busy, some of them are likely regulars, some appointments, and some are new guys who’ve gotten in line.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    if she's really hot, and the club is decently packed...She can make some bank and keep everyone lined up....If she gets a whale, it all depends on the prevailing prices at the club...some places she could easily get $1,000 or more for a few hours of dances....Other places like the kind where I like to hang I can grab a girl for 3-4 hours for $400-600 including drinks tips etc...This one hot brunette at a club I like to go to is always occupied, every single time I see her. I don't think I've seen her not lapping other than when on stage...And the funny thing is too, a customer of mine says he and his wife have her come and "play with them" but he is not allowed to engage in sex with her...So I know she has side gigs too.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Flexible front room dance situations are the best, because that is how you convert it to a front room makeout session.

SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hey Mark and DarkBlue, if the HL was Follies do you believe that corner where she dances would be named “Shadow’s corner”? Lol!!

Seriously though, if I was to play crackpot psychologist (which I am), I’d say that she elevates the stripper game at the club. That’s good! The other side of that is she may demand an easy path to prosperity, which very few pl’s can put up with. It’s no wonder career strippers end up alone in life if this is their reality, hence the club life. I’ve seen girls age out and move off into the horizon to be never seen again. TBD. Tic, toc.....
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I've always said attractiveness only matters up to a certain point. It sets the entry, but her personality keeps one there. So no, it's almost never the hottest girl, but someone attractive enough with a great attitude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion