tuscl

Would you ever let a hustle play out knowing that you weren't going to pay the g

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
For instance, a girl sits with you out on the floor, takes off her top, and proceeds to dance a little, letting your hands roam a bit. You talk to her, tell her she's beautiful, tell her how amazing strip clubs are, etc. After some time goes by she says you owe $160 for 8 songs. You never agreed to any songs but knew that she was going to ask for money?

Would you allow this situation to play out? Would you absolutely refuse to pay her despite knowing that she was hustling you from the get-go?

32 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Why would you do that, are you stupid, or just a drama queen?
    There are so many ways that could go wrong, it’s one of the most idiotic ideas that’s been floated here in a long time.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Seems like a pointless thing to do. Why waste your time?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dumbass
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Penny ante cheating isn't my style.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I tend to avoid trouble when I can......and since you are located in Vegas was it one bouncer or two that came over to you looking to enforce payment?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No. In my view this isn’t a game. This is how dancers earn a living.

I’m upfront with dancers.

I respect what dancers do - and if a dancer sits with me - I’ll compensate her for her time and effort.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Nope. Wouldn't let it get that far, so I wouldn't have to deal with it after.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    No. The customer in this “story” is a douchebag.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cashman said it perfectly.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    No. If a girl sits on my lap, I quickly tell her I’m not interested, unless I am.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. Doing so would be fantastically stupid.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't do that because I don't like attention my way when I am in the club. The less eyes on me the better.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I already know if I intend to spend money before she even says a word to me. Do you intend on paying for your meal at a restaurant after you've already eaten?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    You could shoot your self in the foot too, if she tells other girls what happened. The other girls will only see that you ripped a girl off, and would be highly guarded.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The clubs have standard lap rates so if she lis lapping you its pretty standard to expect to pay unless she says its a freebie. Its up to you to say no thanks. Being silent and then not paying for your lappers will make you a marked man. Do you really want that reputation with the dancers and club?

On a related note do we call that a ROPL (Rip-Off Pathetic Loser) vs. a dancer ROB?
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I don't know. Floor dances really aren't a thing at the clubs i go to, and at the one i know that has them, it's very obvious and clear that a dance is happening, even if it's an air dance for $10. You wouldn't be able to pull that off.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    No that would definitely be an asshole move! Would you work for free? That's what you would be asking the dancer to do!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    But a girl stupid enough to do 8 floor dances in a row with a customer that wasn't actively participating or letting the guy knows that she is starting/continuing a dance just invites a lot of drama for both parties, although what the OP describes sounds like a major hustle scam itself. It didn't sound like she was actually doing dances. I've seen girls do something like this, but not for 20+ minutes, to try to get a guy to go to the back. Floor dances, IME, don't have a counter to enforce anything (payment) and i guess rely on the honor code?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    lol it would never happen....I don't allow half assed dances, she's either earning and getting paid well, or nothing
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems to me you were trying to get something for nothing.

Strip clubs are full of scammers so one has to know what to do and what not to do - if a girl approaches me out of her own volition and starts rubbing on me out of her own volition, I don't pay for that if I'm not interested in her company at the time - but knowing clubs are often drama-filled, I know better than to let it go-on for more than a few-seconds b/f I tell her I'm not interested - I let it go for a few-seconds b/c some dancers jump on you w/o asking you and if you push them off or don't at least let them give you their pitch for a few-seconds some wanna start drama over the fact you are not even giving them a chance.

If I'm not interested in a dancer then I don't touch her - everything else that happens is on her - but to avoid drama, I don't let it go beyond a few-seconds - you can't expect to be feeling her up for multiple songs and not pay - you're inviting drama.

But - there are scammers that will come up to you and hang w/ you and do a little rubbing but not really a dance nor even get nude, then tell-you you owe them for the dances - had that happen once; got a few-dances from a dancer, paid-her, then a few-minutes later she comes back fully-dressed and hangs w/ me at the bar fully-dressed while we hug and she semi-grinds on me - I took that as flirting and trying to get me in the mood for more dances but after about half-a-song I decided to double-check and ask her "these are not dances we're doing right?" - to which she replied "yes" even though she was fully-clothed - needless to say that was the last of my biz she got.

I don't touch/grope a dancer I'm not planning on getting dances from - if she does not actively dance then I don't pay her for just sitting w/ me and flirting w/ me - I tell her I'll get some dances but I won't count the flirt non-dance time as dances but I'll eventually get dances from her if I was feeling her up.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Knowing what reaction this would receive, why the hell not just take the high road and dismiss her?

Is the drama this will create and the reputation you may develop because of it really worth "punishing" her for her tactics?

C'mon man!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    This happened early in my life where a girl led me to a booth with her friend and I tried not to touch them at all but they took their tops off and would put my hands on their breasts or their butt. They wouldn't leave despite me trying to say I wasn't interested and wanted $400 total between them when they were done. I ended up paying one of them $50 and ran out of the club because I didn't want trouble with bouncers.

I didn't know what was happening to me at the time because I was still new to clubbing. That's why I brought this topic up. I'm wondering if you were in my shoes, if you would take advantage of the situation.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    This all sounds so weird, her dancing topless a "little bit" and you touching, with apparently no words being exchanged on whether she's charging or whether you're paying. Something's off here. I'd have assumed that there'd be some charge for the topless touching and I would have cleared it up so as to avoid the highly predictable subsequent hassle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ROBs will ROB in all sorts of ways from over-counting, to telling you after you get dances that dances are $20 but she charges $30; to telling-you you owe her more b/c you touched her breasts during the dance, etc.

What the OP subsequently described is not too-uncommon - i.e. a dancer rubbing on you, even topless, but not really dancing - the custy thinks she's just warming him up to get him to buy-dances but all-along she's planning to charge him for that unbeknownst to the custy - I can def see many an inexperienced SCer getting caught-up in that - and why one needs to always be on their toes in a strip club but most newbs are not aware nor have had ROB experiences to know what they need to look for and what the common scams are, and how common they are.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Papi

The OP said:

"You never agreed to any songs but knew that she was going to ask for money?"

This isn't about some newb being taken advantage of. This is calculated to get one over on the dancer.

I say have a little bit of class and self-respect not to stoop to her level. Maybe the OP is still a little whippersnapper and feels he needs to react to being dissed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Hence if you look at the first reply you’ll see he’s been called out repeatedly that’s why he changed his tune to it happened years ago when I was a newbie. Sill stupid no way around it. I doubt the veracity of the story Darwin’s law takes care of people like this.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I would clarify with the girl when she starts to dance on me if she’s counting it as a paying dance.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    ok I can see where Liwet is coming from - a newbie may not know how strip clubs work.
    Most of us have learned through experience - because strip club operation is not described in Encyclopedia Britanica, the mother of all knowledge.

But definitely dealing with ROBs here who did not state pricing upfront and simply proceeded to impose dances on an unsuspecting customer. And continue to the tune of racking up $400!

Let me tell you guys - my first visit to strip club. I really thought these hot dancers were on clubs payroll. Instead of making minimum wage they made "premium" wage - of course funded by double-priced drinks, cover charge, packed evenings, etc. And the dancers job was to entertain customers any which way - so they could drink more - and of course do stage dances.

In just one visit I was educated by a nice dancer - club doesn't pay the dancers - but the dancer's pay the club to be there.
    Damn! Damn - strip club - what an invention!

So if something like this were to happen today - I would not let it go past one song, if that.
    On a side note - I would get a kick out of 8or9-rated dancer who simply starts dancing - with no words exchanged - I'd let the dances continue and pay afterwards. But its the drunk or hags who tend to do that - and never a bonafide hottie.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If this is as liwet describes it, that’s even worse. He went to s booth with the girls - so he took action and didn’t tell the dancers no. This wasn’t a subtle hustle. He went with a dancer to get more - and he skipped out.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @Cashman +1
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I get whole newb or naive SC customer might not understand how clubs or dances or the model works. Or that a newb doesn’t understand her saying “is it okay if I dance a little for you?” starts a transaction. I know it happened to me at 18, like roger posted, but I had the situational awareness to ask a few seconds into it, “is there a charge for this?” .. then stopped the dance.

With that said Liwet comes across as a real intelligent guy with a sharp mind in some of his other posts. So he at some point damn well understands how SCs work. The post is asking if a PL can scam them back while playing SC newb hustle in them.

Or maybe more succinctly: is it ok for a PL to prey on dancers because dancers prey on PLs? No. Flag is right, he should take the high road.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s one thing to not know it’s a scam, and to then refuse to pay. It’s another to know, but to just be that petty that you let it play out. Maybe it makes a guy feel cute, or gives him some kind of mental revenge against women, but it’s a waste of his time/energy either way, and just plain sad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion