Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Joke: Juice Rides The Bus

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

A little boy gets on the public bus and sits right behind the bus driver.

The boy keeps saying," If my mom was a cow and my dad was a bull, I'd be a calf. If my mom was a hen and my dad was a rooster, I'd be a chick. If my mom was a doe and my dad was a buck, I'd be a fawn."

The annoyed bus driver stops the bus and turns to the boy, saying, "What if your mom was a whore and your dad was a queer?"

The boy responds, "Then I'd be a bus driver."

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

WHO is this Juice you keep referring to?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

ha!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

If Juice was riding, it must have been a short bus.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I was thinking the same thing, just posted to the wrong juice thread.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! Too funny! That’s very witty for someone riding a short bus!

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

If Juice was riding, it must have been a short bus.

It might be short, but it's wide.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Or, as someone said, "The bus leaves at 4. Be under it."

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol, I've usually heard every joke posted here, I don't recall hearing that one.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement