tuscl

$2 bills acceptable in Tijuana?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
I'm considering a trip to Hong Kong Gentlemen's Club and I'm wondering if $2 are acceptable or not. They are somewhat rare in the states but the dancers and waitresses always seem to light up when you give them one. Will they be well received in Mexico, or will it look like funny money to them?

9 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure the girls in TJ would understand the novelty of them. And very well might think they are fake. Plus, a single dollar bill will get you so much there. Take lots of those.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    are you even serious lol....no one likes $2 bills here
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Agree with @Max. TBH, I think they just happy to get a tip greater than $1, or a tip at all. I find two singles works just as well, with one single not that far behind.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Accept them? Yes. Value them as $2? Not likely.

Why would you even bother? Unless you're just trying to get rid of them, which is better done in a US Bank.

Fuggedabbout it.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    People in Cleveland hate them...some even think they're counterfeit lol
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i would NOT bother with them. a one works well. (a dollar is currently worth 17 to 18 peso). if you want to be generous use a 20 peso note.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    A club in Portland, ME gives out nothing but 2 dollar bills in change. I hate that. Nobody wants them for legal tender, and, how you explain to the wife where you got all those 2 dollar bills?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > how you explain to the wife where you got all those 2 dollar bills?

First you put one in her bra, then you put one in the other side of her bra, then you tug at her pants and put one there, then she'll turn around and probably let you low key grab her butt, and then... she might try really hard, but she probably won't be able to think about 2 dollar bills anymore
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    2 USD is overpaying
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion