Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Latest Women's fashion.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

How would you like to be seen in public with a chick wearing these?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! It’s like the Emperors New Clothes!

The shorts version will definitely make a strip club apoearance - without the panties.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I would if that chick was the model in the pic.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Someone pays money for clothes that Goodwill would reject??

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Not If I wanted to keep a low profile.

Damn that kinda looks a little like Meghan Markle. I like her!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I saw these on Facebook. It looks like she went through someone’s sewing scrap bag for clothes. Like the denim from those jeans is now a cute rug somewhere..

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

I will sell you my dirty panties

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Trish - those aren’t dirty panties - they are seasoned panties - lol!

I’m asking for a friend - do you accept PayPal?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Nice style and perfectly fitted. Should retail around $150.00 per unit.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

....not to mention that you can get awesome production per yard of denim!!!!!!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

the statement "less is more" holds true for those jeans.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Give me a pair of scissors and I will make those jeans even BETTER!

The thing that's really nuts is that they cost $168! Just imagine what you could do with $168 at Bogarts.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Looks like something you'd see at Coachella.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I imagine I'd only see that at a strip club or a music festival, though in some parts of this world, some girls have much... much more self-confidence than others with their attire.

But at $168? Jesus Christ.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Let's just hope they don't come in sizes 8 and higher!

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

coming soon to a pole near you

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

P.T. Barnum once said: There's a sucker born every minute". Smartest guy ever.

Profile picture for JimOsterberg
JimOsterberg
•

Is there a market for dirty panties? I haven't some really skid marks on a couple pairs of briefs. @Trish if you can broker the deal I will go 50/50

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The shorts themselves are sexy but those strands coming down the legs look stupid.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^You just don’t get fashion;)

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

I got no problem with it. The more skin the better has always been my motto.

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

One of the girls at my local club has jeans like this, only I think hers are self made.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement