tuscl

Where in the Northeast has the best strip club or clubs?

Mtent
Relaxation
What is the best strip club in the Northeast? Everything highlighted in the map for reference
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeas…

23 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That would be like asking - where in that haystack would the needle be found?

If you aren’t a troll - that is an odd question.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Why is it an odd question? I travel and was curious given the poor reputation of most states here
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If only there was a place where one could read actual customer reviews of the clubs and then distill the information to come up with a few target options.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Ah! but first you have to submit a review in order to do that!
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    See @rickdugan what you said is super trolling. This site has a bizarre system of breaking states down into sometimes obscure locality names (it breaks NYC down by super local names not even by burrough) so you can miss a place that's near Manhattan because you wouldnt know of it was 8 hours upstate or right off the subway. Same with many other places.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    And no, I have access dummies
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why do people post under multiple aliases?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn, I forgot to log in as Mtent again before asking that.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Yeah why would anyone want their reviews to be less traceable?

Weren't you morons complaining about ID scans?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    And then further imagine that one could pick an area that one will be visiting and then obtain a map of the clubs in that area, which I suppose might further narrow his research to those clubs that he can reasonably get to during his trip.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=area-map&lat…

If only such marvels existed. ;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Mtent - a Paid subscription to TUSCL does allow you to read all of the reviews for free but it does not entitle you to free information on the discussion board. You must earn that by making contributions to the cause and that includes reviews.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Given how lame New England is, I think your best bet would be Rhode Island clubs around Providence.
    Read the reviews - a few are better than others.
    Nothing in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine.
    MA and CT are barely ok.

If you count New York and New Jersey - fun can be had around the Metro areas - with NJ offering better bang for the buck than NYC area.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You're a troll. And a bad one, at that.
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    I would guess Philadelphia area.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I'm considering the Philly and NJ.

Would they still be the highest ifbyou included the DMV area and Delaware?
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    wtf... the dmv is a desert
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Mtent has a point regarding the listing of clubs by state and town. While all the information is on this site, as people have pointed out, it takes an inordinate amount of time to go through all the clubs in a large area. That’s why I did statistical analysis and rated all the clubs in the NY/Philly area and compiled it all into one bar chart. Otherwise there is no fast and efficient way to discover which club is the best bang for your buck, and how they compare relative to other clubs.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    FTS, I hear what you're saying, but Mtent was asking about 8 or 9 different states. Were Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire, by way of a few examples, really on his potential itinerary? Was he really considering hiking out to Western PA? Most people don't club that way, but rather have an area that they are headed to for whatever reason and then take it from there.

Now don't get me wrong, I have taken road trips where I have had to research large swaths of real estate. But even still the map function was useful enough to get the job done. It really isn't that difficult to read through the reviews and narrow down the list of targets based upon areas you would like to visit or make pit stops in.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    For example, let's say I am driving from FL to NYC and have some schedule flexibility. However, I don't want to stop in GA or SC as I want to make some distance while the day is young, so NC is my next realistic area. If I skip NC, I know from experience that VA and DC clubs suck ass, so the Baltimore area is my next realistic option. From there it all depends on how ambitious I wish to be on Day 1 or how lazy on Day 2.

See what I mean? There are only about 2300 and change clubs listed on this site and only a fraction of those will be realistically an option on any given trip. It is really not that hard to string together using the map function once you get the hang of it.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    ^^ Well... if OP is doing a crawl up I-95 he should say that, not list off 13 states.

I shouldn't but how about I go ahead and narrow this down...
    You are not missing much with ME, VT, and NH.
    I'm guessing OP isn't heading to 'up state' NY (not that I'm aware of much reputation there anyway).
    NYC is insane for many other reasons, and expensive as hell.
    Providence isn't what it used to be but probably you best bet in NE.
    Can't really comment on MA or CT.
    If your debating between Philly vs. NJ side of the line, my guess would be NJ. Although no personal experience there. Just saying because not impressed by PHL options.
    Also assuming WVa and Western PA aren't on the itinerary.
    Baltimore has some ok options, but rest of MD, DC, and VA have terrible reputation IMO.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    Not aware of anything interesting in DE either
  • Benmcbride1111
    6 years ago
    RI is definitely better then MA and pending what you're looking for there are better then some in RI. Cryptic I know but if you want more info on RI DM I guess
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Here’s the thing about posting broad based questions as mtent has.

Where should I club in the northeast?

He then calls the people he’s asking for advice from dummies.

He then says that the site uses bizarre categories for clubs - using NYC as an example.

He then says he’s going to Pa/NJ.

He has no clue where he’s going.

My thought remains - he’s a troll - attempting to get attention from annoying us...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion