tuscl

WTF?

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
When did it become a thing to jerk off on the main floor of a strip club?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vi…

14 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fuckin weirdo. I hope a bouncer kicked his ass. Lol!
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Oh please. Who hasn't done this? How else are you going to not seem too eager during front-room DATY when you're softening her up for when it's time for your own pants to come down?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol. At least he was appropriately sitting in perv row
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I ducked a chimpanzee
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! I guess the bouncers were distracted by the other dudes grill!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I was wondering where Juice had been.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Those bouncers are a bunch of pussies if that guy was here in Florida our bouncers would have thrown him in a canal as alligator food!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That behavior should be reserved for the bar.
  • motownkid
    6 years ago
    Free friction dance - lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I kind of feel that if LDK wants to up his game, that's about the only activity left
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > I ducked a chimpanzee

I fell in love with a stripper! It was a bit of a dive and he had a belly, but the way he looked at me, I couldn't resist

Ayo, I'm tired of using technology!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RDSkR8_…
  • ime
    6 years ago
    that is the SJG front room makeout session, he never mentions that it is him just jacking off in the front room
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Think jerking it in the front room was ALWAYS a thing. My first ever clubbing night a week after a group of friends and I turned 18 in ‘95 we walk into this dive juice bar. It’s only long octagonal stage, no LDs. There’s a bunch of AA guys seated at stage and there’s no dancer out yet. But one of the brothers has saggy baggy pants, slumped in his chair, and doing what appears to be jerking it under his pants. Dudes all looking around at each other waiting for a girl to show.

So when clubbing I’ve learned to just roll with it. Really anything, often does, goes
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    Who woulda thunk ? Paul Ruebens (aka Pee Wee Herman) was ahead of his time....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion