Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

WTF?

sweetjamesjones

I support the naked hustle

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

When did it become a thing to jerk off on the main floor of a strip club?

Replies (14)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuckin weirdo. I hope a bouncer kicked his ass. Lol!

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Oh please. Who hasn't done this? How else are you going to not seem too eager during front-room DATY when you're softening her up for when it's time for your own pants to come down?

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol. At least he was appropriately sitting in perv row

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I ducked a chimpanzee

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Lol! I guess the bouncers were distracted by the other dudes grill!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I was wondering where Juice had been.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Those bouncers are a bunch of pussies if that guy was here in Florida our bouncers would have thrown him in a canal as alligator food!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

That behavior should be reserved for the bar.

Profile picture for motownkid
motownkid
•

Free friction dance - lol

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I kind of feel that if LDK wants to up his game, that's about the only activity left

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I ducked a chimpanzee

I fell in love with a stripper! It was a bit of a dive and he had a belly, but the way he looked at me, I couldn't resist

Ayo, I'm tired of using technology!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

that is the SJG front room makeout session, he never mentions that it is him just jacking off in the front room

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Think jerking it in the front room was ALWAYS a thing. My first ever clubbing night a week after a group of friends and I turned 18 in ‘95 we walk into this dive juice bar. It’s only long octagonal stage, no LDs. There’s a bunch of AA guys seated at stage and there’s no dancer out yet. But one of the brothers has saggy baggy pants, slumped in his chair, and doing what appears to be jerking it under his pants. Dudes all looking around at each other waiting for a girl to show.

So when clubbing I’ve learned to just roll with it. Really anything, often does, goes

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Who woulda thunk ? Paul Ruebens (aka Pee Wee Herman) was ahead of his time....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement