tuscl

Any PL's ever invite a stripper here

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:04 PM
Or any of you strippers ever invite a PL here???? I've thought of doing this, but I can't bring myself to quite carry it out....I think it could be funny or disastrous

30 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't see an upside to a stripper knowing how much of an ass I can be.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I actually friends with a female strip club bartender whom I shared this website with, she is just a lurker and doesn’t post but we have had some fun discussions with some of the content here.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    @flagooner, you don't need to tell her your name on here
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I've introduced a few that I trusted to TUSCL. Most notable was my ATF gridget and tumblingdice's ex fiancee Avalons07.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    No. But I know one local stripper I used to hang out with posted here and she saw my reviews/messages and and said I was naughty. Apparently not too naughty or just naughty enough ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't think it would be hard to figure out who I am if she read the reviews of her club.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner I’m sure the girls at the Inner Room already know how much of an ass you are. ;p
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    See, there you go again. Just mean.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I used to mention tuscl to strippers semi regularly. But most seemed totally disinterested so I rarely bring it up anymore.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I've talked about it with a couple who don't seem interested, however several years ago when we could post our own pictures, my ATF said that another dancer had told her that she'd seen her picture here. I approached the other dancer who was and is older and wiser than the others and she said that she likes to keep an eye on what customers have to say.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Grouchy not mean @flag there is a difference you know. ;)))
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I've told a few dancers about TUSCL but they didn't seem interested in it. I've often wondered why more don't post here.
  • azrookie
    6 years ago
    One dancer that works at a local club asked me if I ever read tuscl. She reads it and has an account, but I don't think she posts comments.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No. It doesn’t have much upside potential. I’m sure I’ll make an ass of myself in person - no need to compound it with my posts here.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Glad you understand that. :) :) :) SJG
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    No, I doubt very many of them actually read this site, or have any interest in reading or contributing to this site. I also don’t see any benefit in letting a stripper know you have any involvement with TUSCL or any strip club related website or forum. I certainly don’t expect an enthusiastic or positive reaction from any stripper if I told them I read, post and write reviews on TUSCL.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice brought his ex wife on here, does that count?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn is trying to find a wife here. SJG
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The closest was my CF, when I actually had such a thing, asked to borrow my phone one day to show me a stripper dance video she found on youtube. The browser had Tuscl open, so I mentioned it in passing that I used it to research strip clubs. She mentioned that was cool and that we all use the internet these days to research clubs. We didn't discussed it more than that. I did invite my wife onto the site and she (used to) frequently read it with me. She basically trusts me and my judgement these days and has less interest in Tuscl but wishes I would instead go to the more instead of just reading about them. She had no interest in ever creating her own account. She absolutely adores lopaw, though. ;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ typo, ".. go to the CLUB more instead of just reading .."
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy, you’re just looking for a bitch to chloroform!!!!!!
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    "the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club" (In our case "fight club" is TUSCL)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    mjx01, interesting idea. Shailynn, your mom insists that you get back in the attic. SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    While I haven't tested the waters in the past few years, in general strippers in SF ****hate**** "the internet guys". Mentioning that you're on a customer-oriented SC discussion group might not affect your experience, but there were definitely a subset of girls where it might. With the collapse of redbook 5 years ago, where all the really objectionable discussion happened (there was a forum culture of detailed reviews), I have no idea whether or not any of the current girls (who likely weren't around then) still have such objections
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    It has crossed my mind, but I've never brought it up. When I first signed up here I read stripperweb off and on and have thought more about turning them on to that site than this one. However, I've never mentioned either to a stripper.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I mentioned it to two over the years but they didn't seem interested at all.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    It has crossed my mind on whether to share TUSCL with a dancer. I think a lot of dancers do not care about websites such as these and wouldn't know what "PL" stands for
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I prefer to talk about Yelp. I have mentioned a review to a dancer when it named her, but not the site. I suspect she might have written it. One asked for my login info so she could read up on clubs without having to pay, but that was about as NOPE as it gets. I have Juice's reputation to protect.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said mjx01. Words for tuscl pl’s to live by
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I never tell dancers about TUSCL even though if they read my posts they might figure out who I am. A few years ago one of my regulars said "Hey Rockstar!" as she walked past. I thought I was busted but it just turned out to be a coincidence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion