tuscl

I LDKed for the first time

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Friday, April 20, 2018 4:00 PM
I had this dancer trybto get me to wear a pair of these liquid lapdance thingys. She humpe the shit out of me and made a big ol mess in those pants. Then another bot ass dancer asked for a dance. She dry humped the shit out of me so hard it tore the dam lapdance pants. The dancer started bitching about my pants being soaking wet. She asked wtf? The lube and spooge went all over where they were not supposed to go. God damit. Have any of you had this problem?

16 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I walked out of there looking like someone sprayed me with a garden hose
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Damn. Same thing happened to me last night but I was naked, so was she and it was at Hotel Cascadia in Tijuana...... Spooge got all over!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Your "I CAME IN MY OWN PANTS" trophy is on its way.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    That's why I simply like to cum in the stripper's mouth instead of my own pants like a horny 12 year old. No muss no fuss when she willingly cleans it up for you.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Lol!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am going to sue luquid lapdance pants
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    You should sue @mack. Could you imagine how many lot lizards you could get with even just a $100 settlement?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    This sounds worse than shitting your pants. At least you can make sure a McDonald is close vy to prevent that one
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Mack Truck needs to dump a load in his own house
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Looked like somoke dipped you in a pot of cooking oil
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Strange how things work. LDK just posted that he was done with LDK’ing - and now there’s a new dude ready to pick up the liquid lap dance pants left behind by LDK! It’s like the passing of a very sticky torch!
  • sp
    6 years ago
    LOL! Mack! I guess I'm glad that every time I try to buy those on line they are sold out. Ha!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Lmfao I blew a Mack Truck load on da bitch
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I do it again too. When I win that law suit I will buy a truck load of those adult daipers and blow shit tons of loads
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Your "I CAME IN MY OWN PANTS" trophy is on its way. The trophy is my mouth. And I'm not a tranny, so pardon the beard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion