tuscl

What are the top 3 SCs for your state and others?

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, April 20, 2018 3:30 PM
Keep it to a top 3 (bronze, silver, gold) and list some honorable mentions if you have any

18 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I spend more time in Florida these days then my home state of Tennessee. ( Plus the SC's in TN are awful ). So I'll give you tops in FL. Gold - Diamond Dolls in Pompano Silver - Deans Gold in North Miami Bronze - Tootsies in Miami Gardens Honorable Mention - Cheetah's Hallandale, Mons Venus in Tampa and Inner Room in Cocoa Beach ( dayshift only ).
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Bourbon Street circus-gold standard Hi-liter- very close second place but was first place not too long ago Bronze-not sure prob a toss up. Tuscon has a good one from reviews. Curves. Maybe Sugar 44, or Christies in Tempe.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I travel quite a bit from my home state of PA, and i kinda am more into the "hole in the wall" places, so my 3 tops are in no particular order: Ol Glory Daze - Akron Ohio McHales - Corning New York Dollies - Washington Park Illinios
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What Warrior15 said for FL
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am sticking to the lot lizzards after my last sticky ldk experience
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Massachusetts: The Club, hot girls, very good 1-way contact LDs. Mario's, Good 2-way contact, etc. Foxy Lady in Brockton, mixed hotness, low 2-way contact
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Top 3? Hell I think we only have 4, maybe 5 in the whole state. Not kidding.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this would be easier if it was the top three in the world.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Here's my list, Best Overall Strip Club - Tootsies, Miami Best Girls - Deans Gold, Miami Classiest Club - The Lodge, Dallas. Worst Strip Club of 2018 - Follies, ATL. Honorable mention to Baby Dolls and The Spearmint Rhino in Dallas.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Palomino-Las Vegas Sapphires-Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino-Las Vegas
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Honorable mention to Baby Dolls and The Spearmint Rhino in Dallas. Aww, man, you had me until the honorable mention of BDD. It's OK, though, it's kind of busy tonight and I can sit with another customer.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not as knowledgeable with local clubs. My go to club is a bit low brow. So I can’t offer a top 3. I could offer a top 1 - but it would be the only NJ one I’ve experienced recently. Johnny A’s Hitching Post in Paterson would take the gold. But my experience is very minimal.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Alas, I don't know the southern CA clubs at all, but am quite certain the best clubs are there, not here in northern CA. As a weak reminder of past glory, I will say what's probably the best SC ever on American soil was here in SF -- turn-of-the-century Mitchell Bros
  • Leonard313
    6 years ago
    Depends greatly on what you're looking for. If you're talking a place to hang out with the boys and watch some nude/semi-nude dancers...kinda chill environment? 1) Riverpot Tavern- Sarnia, Ontario 2) Platinum84- Denver, CO 3) Fritz That's It- Anaheim, CA If you're talking about a place to get your knob polished? 1) Hong Kong Gentleman's Club- Tijuana, Mexico 2) Flamingo Showgirls, Anaheim, CA 3) Landing Strip, Detroit MI
  • Leonard313
    6 years ago
    I forgot my honorable mentions... Chill Places to Hang: - California Girls, Anaheim, CA - Jimmy's Gentleman's Club, Chicago Heights IL Knob Jobbing: - Sahara Theatre, Anaheim, CA
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    This is hard to do for ohio....
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Not quite sure about Flamingo Showgirls in Anaheim (I used to live there). That was one of very few clubs I got kicked out of. Down the street is Ecstasy Theatre which I can confirm is an extras club (or at least it was 10 years ago).
  • Leonard313
    6 years ago
    @Liwet...I'm speaking from experience in the last 2 years. Things may have changed since you were there last. I think Ecstasy Theatre must be called Sahara Theatre now...never heard of Ecstasy Theatre and I know pretty much all the clubs in that area. I think I tried Flamingo back in like 2013 or 2015 and it was different...actually better. They had multiple small booths for VIP dances...kinda like what they have at Hong Kong in Tijuana upstairs. The last time I went in 2017...I think it was a new owner and the VIP booths were fewer and had a couch in them...a little bigger than the first time I went there. But, who knows. I was drunk and it was dark...maybe nothing changed and I just thought it did. : ) Flamingo and Sahara are the two "extras" clubs...or at least they were in 2017. Most of the other Orange County clubs...not so much...and I think I made it to all of them at least once. I've heard there are some decent extras clubs out in the City of Industry...but I never made it out that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion