tuscl

If a celebrity shows up at your strip club, would you mention it in a review?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Is it ultimately beneficial to you?

16 comments

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Odd that would you ask this question....... I saw someone I know on line do the very same thing this morning. ( and she works in a Vegas club)

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    No. I simply respect the anonymity of the strip club experience. Especially true if they are not trying to be noticed.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    No, not at all. Back in the 90s I was at the (pre-mob) Gold Club in Atlanta with a buddy and had just sprung for a bottle of champagne to go in the VIP room (not the same thing like we know them today). Hot dancers start coming to visit to drink the champagne, but after about 10 minutes all the dancers start disappearing and I notice they're all heading to the VIP room at the opposite corner of the balcony.

Turns out, Motley Crue just came in after a show. Fucking stripper black hole.

Unless the celebrity is going to hand me a stack of money to make up for him/them sucking up all the action, I'd just as soon they stay away.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No and no.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Not at the time but years later I have mentioned it here.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Possibly yes and most likely no.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Except for follies i probably dont go to many strip clubs that celebrities would frequent. And if a celebrity was to be at a strip club at the same time i would probably leave.

Would i mention it in a review?

Does it matter? Who cares?

Is it beneficial?

I dont see how it could be.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Only if negatively affected my visit.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    My ATF used to occasionally tell me about her sessions with a prime time NFL quarterback back in the day. Kind of surprised me as she was classy and always keen on discretion. But she was also a football fan and in the fall, a lot of our pre-dance talk was about last week's game. Man, what a perfect woman!!!!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Depends on the situation, but probably not.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I probably wouldn't know a celebrity had been at the club, so no.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No, I wouldn’t mention it.

I highly doubt there could be any benefit to come from it.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Depends. I've seen some people in Scarlett's acting pretty low key, I'm not gonna put them on blast. I've also seen some people at Tootsies actively attracting attention, I would't make it a point to write a review because of their presence but if I happened to be writing a review I'd probably mention it. Half the time or more, its celebrities who are known for clubbing so its not really a big deal.

Does it help me, no. But if its material to the experience I think it makes the review better, even if I were to withold the name of the celeb.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Well, unless it's Papi...
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Generally, no. However, enough years have passed that I will mention one encounter. A long time ago, maybe 20 years, I was in a small, divey club with about 5 customers. I looked to my right and noticed Mike Tyson. This was at a time when there had been lots of stories about how volatile and emotionally unstable he was. I avoided eye contact and left the club
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You could mention the occurrence in a Review and just not name the celebrity. I do think it adds to the experience, but there is a tactful way to do it.

Reminds me of an experience about 20 years ago. I was in a certain large city in Texas. Was in this club for about an hour and out walks about 4 well known members of a certain pro sports team. They were walking out of a VIP room with about 6 girls. The athletes all looked calm and relaxed. The girls all looked "worn out " like they had just done an intense workout. Needless to say, I wasn't going to ask any of those girls for a VIP dance right then. I"m not sure I ever mentioned that occurrence until now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion