tuscl

I don't ignore many people yet 42% of the posts on my page are muted

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:41 PM
<a href="[view link] Just did some rough cut/pasting of the front of my discussion board which shows 36 posts. 15 of them are muted content. I don't ignore many people and many of those ignores are just alts of troll accounts.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    People who say things that they really believe are not trolls. Trolls are more people who post known nonsense to try and drive people off of the board. SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ TROLL ALERT
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    heaving, people are throwing this troll allegation around where they should not. SJG
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    Trolls derail threads.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'people are throwing this troll allegation around where they should not.' ^ Straight from the empty head of tuscl's #1 troll
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The worst trolls here derail threads by filling them with personal attacks and fixate on other members
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ That's exactly what you've been doing for years iceydougy so that makes you the worst of the worst!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's all you my nigga
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Liwer is da rapist dummy. I da Kang of da trolls! I dumpa load inn liwet basement when I get to vegas
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If the ignores are from members you consider trolls or alternate personas, then it should not be a concern. If a troll ignores your discussion, then they likely won’t make a mess of your legitimate posts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion