tuscl

Sacramento / Rancho Cordova

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
So 4 clubs.

Based on the limited info available, trying to see which would out perform San Francisco, sounds like the best would be this Club Fantasy, followed by Deja Vu Showgirls ( mileage claimed to be very high in back rooms ), followed by Gold Club Centerfolds ( believed to be not DV, but owned by a guy in Vegas ), and then Pure Gold, believed to be more regulated, probably an LDK shop.

Sound right or wrong?

SJG

Jimi Hendrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mh2oI2…

28 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    God damn I wish someone would cut you off from the internet
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Shailynn, your mom says she will let you out of he attic, but only if you stop sneaking out and reconnecting the Internet.

SJG

PS: Club Fantasy seems to have an infamous reputation.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That's mdb's jurisdiction
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It's also our closest potential alternative to the high prices and less than ideal looseness of San Francisco.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I haven't heard any reports of front room make out sessions happening there so you probably shouldn't bother.

I haven't been out that way yet but Tahoecruz has some excellent reviews of all the clubs out in that area. Based on his reviews it seems the nod goes to Gold Club Centerfolds. Although Deja Vu has an everyday $100/30 minute VIP special that they enacted to try to stay competitive. And I'll give mdb2203 credit: I'd visit Pure Gold just to see this 'legendary' club that he scores all 10s every single time.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^lol
  • PutaTester
    6 years ago
    Depends on what you are looking for.
    Worst experience I have had of the four is Club Fantasy.
    It might be the best for extras, but the two times I was there, the top girl rated a 5 in looks and bad attitude was everywhere.
    For hot girls, Gold Club Centerfolds is best, but it is the most expensive and extras are rare. (Food is pretty good.)
    Deja Vu is the best dollar value, but finding a girl higher than a 6 does not happen often.
    The girls at Gold Club are friendly and there are a few 7s, but the management is tight, so extra fun is unlikely.

And if you go by Yelp reviews for anything, there is a risk of fake postings to jack the ratings.
    True that this is possible anywhere (including here), but I cannot see Club Fantasy appealing to anyone.
    Must be supported by those in Sacramento too lazy to drive to RC.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I read the reviews here of Club Fantasy and wondered why the hell SJG said that place looked the most favorable. The reviews tear that place a new asshole. Then I remembered that he likes hole in the wall dives with AA women because he thinks he has a higher chance of getting his coveted front room make out sessions with them. But if the women are a 5 or less why the hell would you want to make out with them? Even then, I still doubt any of them would let his lips touch theirs, unless he's shelling out major bucks first.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    SJG is completely unaware that there are strip club reviews on this site.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^I can't tell if you're serious or not but I actually believe this. Reason being, I thought for sure he'd pay for the membership so he can read all the Tijuana club reviews so he could ask a million questions about getting front room make out sessions and Todo La Noche. Or write reviews of his time at the strip club 20 years ago so he could get the VIP status to read.

But nope, zero reviews. So maybe he really doesn't know. Replace Scotty with SJ cuz SJ doesnt know, SJ doesn't know, SJ doesnt know-ho. Which is cool because it makes the review section the safest section to read without seeing the words front room make out session a million times a day.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Tahoecruz did a good job of summarizing the four clubs in the Sacramento/Rancho Cordova area. Instead of trying to rank the clubs by worst to best, I will try to stay objective and give my impression of each club.

Club Fantasy is the diviest of the dives. The "Club" in the Club Fantasy neon sign has been out for at least a year, and it has yet to be fixed. That said, if you are into big booty, ghetto, black chicks with a lot of sass you will find plenty of dancers to fit the bill there.

Pure Gold Showgirls seems to have had a recent influx of new and inexperienced dancers, and it is the smallest of the four clubs. Like Tahoecruz mentioned, your chances of extras are slim, but last time I visited there was a dancer who seemed pretty willing to do some OTC. I declined because I am a gentleman, and also because she wasn't very attractive to me.

Gold Club Centerfolds is the biggest, most popular, and most pricey club in the area. It has the most dancers, and many of them are quite attractive. That said, the VIP area consists of open booths with many of them facing each other. The back area is also decently well lit so you are likely not going to be having any extras though you can get good mileage. I have not seen any of thee vaunted "front room make out sessions" happening there. I used to not like the club so much since it was implant city the first few times I visited, but I made a visit quite recently and I was pleased to see that there was a good percentage of natural women there. Also, they have diversified the dancer population a bit but it is still majority white dancers.

Deja Vu Rancho Cordova has the best deal in town with its $100.00 for 30-minutes deal on every day of the week. The majority are on the average to a little above average side, but each time I have visited I have seen one or two pretty dancers. This club also seems to have the most even distribution of girls of different ethnicities. The back rooms are dimly lit, and some fun can be had. I remember one time visiting and recognizing one of the girls from a Craigslist personal ad. Overall, this is my favorite club in the area even if it doesn't have the quantity or quality of dancers that Gold Club Centerfolds has.

There is also a club in Marysville about an hour away from Sacramento called City Limits Showgirls. It's decent, and it's connected to a bar that serves actual drinks, but the prices are much higher than what you would find in Sacramento. Girls are open to negotiating prices though.

If you choose to visit, I hope you have a satisfactory time.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I generally avoid discussions started by SJG - as I expect them to contain his usual droning about his favorite topics. This is a very interesting discussion. Is SJG actually going to make a trip to a strip club (or clip joint as he calls them)?

Based on the distance - I feel sorry for the poor Uber driver who has to listen to SJG on the way to Sacramento.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “ if you are into big booty, ghetto, black chicks with a lot of sass you will find plenty of dancers to fit the bill there“

Papi Chulo’s making his travel plans now
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO SJG is a homeless dude in San Jose, so he's going to need TFP to pick him up at the shelter on the way to Rancho Cordova. Plus loan him a few benjis.

In the 90s I used to hit DejaVu in Rancho Cordova a bit and I went to two other clubs but can't remember the names (maybe Gold Club and Club Fantasy or Body Shop?). If I remember correctly the DV private dances were weird in that you went to a booth but they were air dances for the most part with only very minimal one-way contact. It sounds like from this thread that things have changed for the better. Back then due to the low mileage I ended up preferring San Francisco clubs despite them being fucking too expensive.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    EchoPapa and TahoeCruz, thanks for the info. It mostly fits with what my perceptions were.

Club Fantasy sounds like exactly the sort of place I would like, a replacement for what has been lost in SF. Saying the girls are '5's' does not really mean anything. All I need is a girl I like. I don't go by those ratings, it is a very personal thing. And since I like to select and approach girls myself, no mean or medians, or lowest scores, make any difference whatsoever.

Of DV, there are reports of radical mileage maximization, back rooms only.

Of Gold Club, does not sound good.

Of Pure Gold, does not sound good.

Of front room makeout sessions, sounds like Club Fantasy would be the most probable. But one makes the best of situations, this still is not Tijuana.

Usually if the yelp people hate something, then I will like it. And of TUSCL reviews, often they are just too much like the yelp reviewers.

And of "big booty, ghetto", I don't talk like that.

This thread has worked out well, told me what I wanted to know, confirmed what seemed to be so.

I saw once a video about 25 years ago, made by the Playboy Channel, about strip clubs. It showed an interesting place in Paris France, and one in Sacramento. I think it probably was this Club Fantasy.

It showed that they had admiralty seating at the stage, big scallops cut out, and then you could pull the chairs way in. But also, you would be leaning way back, almost looking at the ceiling.

So this was probably the start of stage side mileage, a real in your face delivery.

I look at pics of the place now, and I don't see this. But it was probably like that before they moved to booths and back room.

SJG

Stunning Investigation Confirms Black Mothers and Babies in the U.S. Are in a Life-or-Death Crisis
    https://www.democracynow.org/2018/4/19/s…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Also, DFKing is not standard in AMPs or any of the strip clubs I have ever been to. But in all such venues, I have had it happen, or at least seen it.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Guy says it is 'dead', no people there, at Club Fantasy.

My reply:

"
    I assume you are talking about Club Fantasy.

Well, dead, at least at some times during the day, often means that a great deal can happen.

It is said of Black clubs that at night they become just like an ordinary night club. Not a place to be, not for me.

During the day, there will be a girl on your lap, licking your neck, nibbling at your ear lobe, seeing if you want to make something happen.
    "

:) :) :)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some info obtained about Club Fantasy, Sacramento.

I had new owners. Somehow they are getting around the CA alcohol law, like maybe dividing the club in two. But it has alcohol and is still nude.

They say less privacy in booths / VIP.

While specifics unknown, people don't seem to like to go to this club and write about it. But I still see it as having great potential. For one thing, I select the girl and approach. So what the rest of them are like is not of any importance to me. Could be best spot in all of Northern California, as I see it.

SJG
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Read your own PR, man. Club rules ain't shit, it's all about a man and a woman.

Also, fuck Northern California. Juice was able to inseminate a whole Arby's in North Carolina after winning a hand at poker.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    We all know san_jose_creep isn't actually going to strip clubs anyway. Even if he could make the bike ride up there he doesn't have enough money for the cover charge anyway.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    His imput is useless. He doesn't go to clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    TFP, still acts like my privacy wall is not real.

Each time, he bashes his head, and usually he leaves a blood print too. So I have to go out there with Clorox and a wire scrub brush to clean it off.

SJG

Steely Dan Live 2006 Charlotte - HQ video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQXobc4A…
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    My head is fine, dumbass. Yours however, totally full of shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You act like my privacy is not there, that just because you don't like it, it does not exist.

You have probably given yourself a concussion.

SJG
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Fag!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So now I again have it on good authority that Club Fantasy Sacramento will be converting to topless w/ alcohol, next month.

We have so few nude clubs outside of San Francisco. So the loss of one is bad. But better than having it go out of business. Northern California has a serious strip club deficiency.

One in Eureka, had been nude no alcohol, very forward looking. But they had to change to topless w/ alcohol.

How about this, Chico. Signage looks like the 1970's. Chico has a CSU. Then one topless DV club in Stockton and two topless in Fresno.

SJG

Universe 1971 (FULL ALBUM) [Hard | Blues Rock]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSma2pg…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion