tuscl

No rules

Saturday, April 7, 2018 4:09 PM
I recently took a dancer in the back (this is in Detroit) and the first thing she said was "I have no rules. You do whatever you want." And sure enough she seemed willing to do anything I wanted, and some things I didn't want. I found this to be a breath of fresh air compared to some other recent experiences. I can't remember ever being explicitly told this before. Just having her say that was quite a turn-on, as it really got my imagination going.

19 comments

• hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    Obviously you will more than likely want to have many more like experiences with her in and out of that particular club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Did you tell her you didn't really wanna pay but still wanted to bang her
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some girls are freaks. Some wanna earn their $$$ and your biz.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    During a recent club visit, a dancer I tipped on stage stopped by my table to ask me if I'd like some dances. She gave me the vibe that she may be DTF, but I had to make sure before I agreed to getting dances with her. I asked her, "What all is included with a dance?" Her response was, "Anything you want."
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    I've got this a lot in Detroit clubs. However, their no rules declaration (which sometimes comes in the form of you can do whatever you want) usually is followed by "except for anal," which completely defeats the whole no rules statement they previously made.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    can't say I've ever experienced that...yet...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you found a good stripper to really enjoy! Detroit sounds like a great place for clubbing.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    That's the big problem with Detroit clubs. I find it hard to maintain my chastity.
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    So what was she willing to do that you weren’t?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Was it Jonsnow's wife?
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    LOL flagooner
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    flag, that was mean. Hilarious, but mean.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It happened to me at the Memphis Platinum Plus 90 minutes after the police raided the place. After the cops left, I met Angel. A cute petite thing in a pink dress like Tinkerbell. We went to the couch room. She asked "what are your rules?" I replied "I don't have any. What are yours?" She relied "I don't have any either". Do you know what was under that pink dress? NOTHING! She got my dick out and was stroking the hell out of him. I asked "Isn't your hand getting tired?" She responded "YES" and then her head went into my lap. She swallowed and did not ask for a tip. All I could think of was, I just got a BJ in a club that was just raided by the cops.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is how you end up fucking a geraff
  • Ermita_Nights
    6 years ago
    Shadow, I won't even try to top your stories. I was actually in Atlanta a few weeks ago but it was just one night, traffic was horrible, and I went to some lame club near the airport instead of Follies. To those asking what she wanted to do but I wouldn't: BBFS
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Ermita_Nights, brilliant judgement on not wanting BBFS! Also, flagooner beat me too the question of the hour. That post by Jonsnow76 was aces! Regardless, congratulations for having a good time with Jonsnow76's wife Ermita_Nights! ;)
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I had this once and it was manor false advertising. Before starting a lapdance, a stripper told me "I'm a no rules dancer. The only thing is you have to tell me before you have your happy ending." This club was strict on the night shift and I was happy to find a dancer who'd break the mold. So I started off by cupping her boobs in my hands. She immediately stood up to air dance distance and warned me that if I continued touching her, she would have to end the dance. I hope she stopped calling herself a "no rules dancer" after that.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Similar to Digitech, I've had a number of "false advertising" claims from dancers when the subject of their rules came up. This is partly a ROB thing, but also partly a club/market culture phenomenon. At a dive club in Detroit, it's a safe bet "no rules" means exactly that. In fact there's probably a 50/50 chance it may be followed by "just no anal." At a franchise club in LA (not to be confused with COI), "no rules" is more likely to mean nothing beyond light 2-way contact. The dancers rationalize this by distinguishing "rules" from "things they won't do." Moral of the story is you have to either learn how to ask the right questions, or be willing to risk an occasional disappointment.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Ermita, Good DFKing? And did you soften her up with a front room makeout session? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion