tuscl

What is your weight limit for a stripper?

Juleps
Just a girl tryna make some cash
Wednesday, April 4, 2018 6:46 PM
I’ve been seriously thinking about becoming a dancer (I currently work as a door girl and have for about 2 years and I love it) but I’ve been asked by several guys to dance for them but I need outsider opinions, I have a decent body type but I have thicker thighs and bigger boobs (38DD) but I still have some middle pudge, I weigh like 190-200 depending on the day, but I need opinions from people who actually go to strip clubs vs. my friends because they have no experience.

38 comments

• pawnrob69
    6 years ago
    Unless 1/3 of your weight is in your tits or you are 7 foot tall I would stay at the door.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    You didn't include your height.
  • nailer1958
    6 years ago
    Give it a try and see how it goes.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    5 foot tall 100 pounds maximum ideally and in shape. 6 foot tall maybe 136 max. i prefer spinners. especially with no tats. butt i do consider a wider range and tats. sexiness counts.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    @justme...yup 137
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    strip clubs have strippers with all body types for all guys to like. Most of the guys here like more thin girls but there are some guys that like the thicker girls as well. You're just going to have to find the right club where your body type will work.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'll weight at most 15 minutes.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    great post shailynn
  • Juleps
    6 years ago
    Okay I put together some pics, ignore the scruples and stickers, I’d kinda like to keep who I am to myself but this link is just a gallery of pics of me [view link]
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    If you are cute, and have a nice personality, with big titties, you could succeed. Some guys have asked you to dance for them, so it appears there is some interest. Maybe you could take them up on their offers and try it out for them if your club allows. Or do it OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One thing one learns on TUSCL is that men are attracted to very different types - one girl one guy on-here may drool-over, another guy would barely give a second-look. For most of our recent time it seems skinny was in and the "model of beauty" - this is changing a bit where curves and booty are a bit more-in these-days particularly w/ the young people that grew-up w/ hip-hop and video-vixens as the model of desirability (e.g. Kardashians; all the supa-curvy IG models out there; etc). Yes - seems many, particularly on-here, think even a 140 lbs girl is "too big". If you have meaty thighs; meaty ass; and big fat titties; then there are def guys into that - that look may not be the most-preferred by the avg custy, but there are def those that would probably choose you over the toothpic barbie-doll. I would say give it a shot but if you go-in thinking no-guy will go for you then that may show and it will-likely affect your ability as a dancer - you gotta accept there are custies that will not want you, but also belief there are custies that will - a dancer def needs thick-skin to be in this game. I would say def emphasize your good parts - wear short tight skirts which show off your meaty thighs and see how that works - if it doesn't work well then wear something that covers your thighs - and def show off your boobs - wear a small tight top/bra that maximizes your cleavage - def plenty of guys that like large natural tits and if you got that then use that; it will be what differentiates you from the no-titty/fake-titty toothpics. Many clubs are anti thick girl - if you have a club where you can dance, then that's half the battle.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    It really depends on how you carry your weight. That being said, I think 190 lbs is too high. I saw your pictures and you look like you're average in height. Your BMI is most likely over 30. Get down to at least 150 lbs
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    I personally do not think you should consider dancing at this time. I've also seen dancers with worst bodies than yours
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Don't be obsessed about the 190 # - a custy will either be into you or not when he sees you and/or interacts w/ you - he's not gonna ask-you your weight when considering to get dances or not. Different people look different at the same weight - e.g. a 250-lb guy can look like a total fat-slob or chiseled like a football player - I know these are extremes but making a point that two different persons can look very differently at the same height and weight.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Shailynn and Papi have good input here. If you have have the right attitude, in the right club, and learn how to zero in on guys who like your type, you'll make money.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also, for most guys it's not weight that factors in as much as distribution of weight.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I'm not very big but as long as you fit comfortably on my lap you're good to go. I've had 200lb ladies sit on me CG during dances (I am about 137lbs) and as long as they distributed their weight evenly on me I was fine with it.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    lopaw is right, big can be just as good as smaller. if they move their weight around if won't hurt. I'd let you dance for me and I'd let you know if this is for you.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    135 lbs. I tip the door girl extra to waive the no-bathroom-scales rule for my visits. Gotta pay attention and make sure the dancers stand on the center of the scale and not toward the edge, through, or it is prone to give away 12-15 lbs.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Lol @ flagooner
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    If it's proportional it doesn't matter. I've seen women who were well put together at 180. About 5-8, no discernable belly and a great rack. Don't let a number dictate your worth. It's all about how you look and feel about how you look. if you are in decent shape, can be sexy and seductive you'll make money. Your pics hide your body, but from what I can see you'll be fine. Especially if guys are already asking you for dances.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    How you look and how you dance are two separate issues. At clubs where I used to be a regular, I'd see girls come in on the heavy side and dance themselves into a slimmer shape. If you're committed and not dogging it on stage dances, it's not that hard to slim down (from what I've heard) because it's hot up there with the lights. If you're at a club with a door girl, the place is probably nice enough to have some decent stage lighting around. All that's just because the original question asked about whether weight mattered or not. It does matter to me, but as others have said it's more about comfort on the lap. The thing is, I've had slim strippers give torturous dances because they don't know how to lapdance without jabbing their tailbones into you, crushing your nuts, or otherwise being uncomfortable with how they apply their weight. I've also had dancers I've been drawn to who were over 6 feet tall and built like real women. Some of them you feel every bit of their 150 plus pounds, but others know how to keep their weight in check as they grind. My suggestion is that if you are a little heavier to work on your leg strength so you can give good contact dances for customers who can't deal with a plus sized dancers having all their weight on them.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I’ve been seriously thinking about becoming a dancer (I currently work as a door girl and have for about 2 years and I love it) but I’ve been asked by several guys to dance for them" In general, I agree with my esteemed co-forumites above that guys are attracted to all types, it's just a matter of finding the right club with the right attitude, so if you're feeling it, I'd say go out there and self-actualize! And best of luck :). It's worth pointing out that there's a reasonably large subset of guys who are attracted to whatever they can't get -- the waitress, for example, or the door girl -- even though there are prettier girls who are naked and available around them. The unattainability IS the attraction, for these types of guys. I think it's totally retarded, but there's lots of guys like this.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    200 lbs. I bring a scale with lights and buzzers into the club and if she lights it up, sorry. Seriously though, you are competing with all the other dancers in a given club for a customers time and money. If the competition is really tough and there is a lot of it, you'll have to make the call if it's worth it to work as a dancer. I usually prefer thinner girls or fit girls. I have had dances from bigger dancers but that had more to do with them being old favorites rather than fresh attraction if they gained a lot of weight. You are certainly not the biggest I've seen in a club. Not the skinniest either unless you pick certain clubs where you might be considered skinny.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    the new cunt on the site = Lenny Dykstra. On another note - not my type young lady, but I wish you well.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Lol @ flagooner" __________________ It's not intentional humor; @Flag just can't spell worth shit.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Saw your pics, and there are all kinds of hot, and yours qualify. There was a time when you wouldn’t have been my type, but I’ve learned better since then. If you have the right attitude and degree of swag, it won’t matter that you’re not a stick on legs. Since my ATF stopped dancing and had a baby, she’s out in some weight, but she’s still sexy as hell, and gets more than a few looks when out. And you’ve already gotten guys saying they want you to dance for them, so it’s reasonable to assume there might be more. That said, to really find out, you’re going to need to test the waters yourself. If the club will let you dance one or two nights, do it and see what happens.
  • Jswgr
    6 years ago
    I maybe in the minority here, but when I go to the club it's all about the atmosphere and the mood. If you are charismatic and fun to be around that's what I'm looking for (and truth be told I do like my girls on the thicker side). I go to the SC to get away from the boring everyday grind. So have confidence in yourself (and a smile) and do it.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’m 200 lbs, me personally I wouldn’t want a girl over 170 lbs.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think the group here might be more accepting of non-traditional beauty. The guy who goes to a strip club once a year with his bros is likely looking for more of a traditional model type. I would agree with Subraman that a ton of guys want what they can't have.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Girl, try it. You won't know until you do. I would suggest working at a club that is more accepting of diverse body types though. Because you have thicker thighs, maybe an almost exclusive urban club? And also kudos to the guys for giving her constructive and useful info and criticism, and NOT asking to see her tits (yet).
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I never was able to see your pics, but for me, it's about how the girl carries herself. I have had favorites who are heavier than you (assuming you speak the truth of your weight and my best guess as to what these girls weigh) and also own the room, where they are the ones getting tips, as opposed to their slimmer sisters.
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    I have found that heavier girls dance/grind less, but they usually let you explore more. One of my club fav's was a bit heavy and after 2-3 dances in the private area she would ask what do you want to play with.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    ^^^true, let guys explore, because you are forcing PL to look at your body. That will keep the guys happy.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love thick dancers. A thick dancer - with big tits - a thick rump - and a pudge - can be incredibly hot! I am a horrible judge of a persons weight, so I don’t have an answer to what weight is too much. The most important thing is to find a club that has dancers of your body type. Then you should make good money - as there should be customers who enjoy thick hotties there. Don’t work at a club with skinny spinners - as then you’ll be more of a novelty - and you won’t be properly appreciated. Sadly your photos aren’t up anymore.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The tamer clubs are show clubs, so they have strict looks standards, sometimes even weigh ins. They do this because the girls are mostly just to be looked at from a distance. In the raunchier clubs things are very different, and so they usually do employ some BBW's, and even Super Size BBW's. It is not important that everyone like them, only that some people do. If so, the girl makes money and she is kept busy, and so everything works. For myself, I have to meet the girl and get to know her, it is not just looks, it is the entire persona. Suffice to say, at the raunchier clubs, there is not much which is really prohibited. We have experts on most metros here. Just tell us where you are and there will likely be someone who can give you intell on your local clubs. As you describe yourself, you sound like a large sized girl, but you still sound very appealing. Mind if I ask how tall you are? And a lot of the stripper appeal is the costuming, high heels, and makeup. SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Use the truck scales on the interstate.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We had one at Sunnyvale Hip Hugger. She was not thick, she was fat. But lots of guys, including me, liked her. I told her she would look good in thigh high stockings, cause she had an enormous rear end. She said that she did not look good in thigh highs. I think the reason was that her thighs and her whole body were very soft. And so the stockings would really squeeze in the tops of her things. Muscle tone also helps. We had some body builders too, including one Mexican girl with an awesome giant rear end. But she was a hard body. Anyway, the fat girl was appealing. She used to say, "I'm very service oriented", implying OTC readiness. But then a year later she told me that she was "done with Slut Mode", as she wanted to spend more time with her kids. I think just coming out of a divorce kind of made her want to affirm herself, buy taking on every erection. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion