tuscl

CF, Variety or somewhere between

Huntsman
Gynecology student
Monday, April 2, 2018 2:19 PM
Sometimes in comments guys describe themselves as having a CF or ATF while others state a preference for variety. I think I lean toward variety but I suppose that depends on how one defines it. If I meet a stripper I like real well, I’m going to want to get back to her club when she is working and see her again. On the other hand, at any given time, there are probably three or four such strippers at various clubs that I rotate through. I think I make better decisions not being locked into one gal. Plus, it’s not a big loss when one moves on or makes me want to move on. Do others like to monger somewhere in between CF and variety or do most folks gravitate more strongly one way or the other?

29 comments

• K
    6 years ago
    I see no need to choose. I have a current favorite but still enjoy variety. My current favorite(s) I see more often. In the club I am going to get a dance with my CF first. Later if I choose to get additional dances, they will likely be with a different dancer than the previous visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm def in the variety camp - even b/f being a SCer when I'd be in relationships, I would become restless often sooner than later at not being able to be w/ someone else, even if I was really into the girl when we started off. I def get way more excited about trying a girl I've never had b/f than repeating a previous experience(s) - for me, my attraction to a ho always piques upon first encounter and usually dicipates after that. Rarely, especially after so many years of SCig, do I get w/ a girl that I really really wanna see on my next visit, happens but not that often - often times if it's only been a week since I last saw her I rather not be w/ her again no-matter how great I thought she was when I first met her a week prior. [Very rare for me to hit a particular SC b/c of a particular dancer I was w/] I do repeat w/ dancers but often times will tell them "not today" if it has not been too-long since I was last w/ them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not necessarily looking for a unique experience and I'm not huge on extras (partake every now and then sorta in the moment but I can enjoy a SC visit w/o extras) - I enjoy the look and feel of an ebony-body, and good 2-way contact dances w/ well-put-together ebonies satisfies me on most visits; and for the most-part I get that from almost all the dancers in the small black clubs I hit, thus not necessitating finding a unique provider.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “I'm def in the variety camp” @Papi - surprising you’ve never mentioned that before
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i'm torn when it comes to this... in all the time i've been on here, i've only had one stripper that i've seen over and over again. one of the advantages of having a favorite, is that when i go see her, i almost always have a great time. if i'm going to a club in which i don't know any of the dancers, its much more of a crap shoot as far as whether i'll enjoy my visit. with my fav, its almost a sure thing i'll have a great time. another big factor when discussing variety vs one girl........is how much the dances cost. at a place with dances that are 20 bucks or cheaper........i'm much more likely to try a number of girls. however, many of the clubs that i'm use to--the dances are mostly sold by time. in other words, you gotta spend like 100 bucks just to get a good dance. in those type of clubs, i think you're better off sticking with one girl---unless you got paper like Bill Gates lol :-)
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I do a combo. I have a CF. If I'm planning a trip to the SC, its to go see her and she & I have planned to meet up. If I unexpectedly stop by her club and she's free I'm gonna hang with her. I'll even wait for her to an extent, in the right circumstances. There are a couple other clubs I visit less frequently but regularly enough to where there are 1 or 2 girls there who know I like them and I'll usually end up with them in short order. But I also like to go for a bit of variety sometimes, both in terms of clubs and in terms of strippers. Far more of what I spend goes towards the CF than all of the others combined, I'd say 80% spending is related to her. I'm basically the opposite of Papi, I'm def more excited about seeing a girl who was great than I am about trying out a new girl. I usually repeat with girls, but will occasionally tell them "not today" if I see something better working.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @realDougster It never occurred to me to mention it b/f - plus I only post on here from time to time
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Pretty soon Papi is going to keep a file that has responses that he can just copy/paste.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Well - I wouldn't say I like variety per se - I just don't like being w/ the same girl (an ode to Yogi Berra)
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I need to change my ATF to a CF and move onto others to protect myself. I think about her too much and I think I might be pulling a newbie mistake by letting my heart get involved instead of just my little head. It's tough because she is a cool girl and super sexy but I will be hurt by it if I don't change and soon. Especially because of the fact I am married....what the heck am I thinking
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Speaking of never mentioning it before, I have a surprise: I'm a CFer. Breathe motherfuckers! One, two, in, out, ... there we go. Anyway, prior to 2007, I was a confirmed variety guy, but that was when I did 99% of my SCing in extras clubs. For the type of SCing I did in those clubs, it didn't seem to make much sense to have anything beyond a Miss Right Now. When the extras clubs imploded, I switched to the alcohol clubs, and there's more socialization -- both with my buddies and with the strippers.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Like K said you can have both. I have a CF and I like variety. The CF gets more money from me than the other girls, but I still spread out my money.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I might have a CF at a particular club. But I go to a lot of different clubs. There is a certain advantage of being able to text someone and know what you are going to get before you get there. But there are also times when I just want some " Strange ".
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yup. I have claimed to be a "variety " pl before but that only applies if I can't get my hands on the elusive "9". Otherwise I prefer to sample the 7s and 8s and "spread the wealth".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I actually have a CF - it's just that I change CFs every visit
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    The 9 that gives good mileage and/or dances is worth returning for. But no guarantee you will see them again.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    My ATF/cf is a 10 to me! So others have been less than. That's the problem.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Gosh, I wonder where I fall on that spectrum... I used to be mostly a variety guy, with regulars in the mix to fill in when there wasn’t anyone new in whom I wanted to try. Then the first ATF happened. She hit damned near every button I had before she “retired”. Then the ATATF happened and, well, you all know how that one turned out. Along came MILF after that, and I was firmly in the CF camp, with a smattering of strange when the favorites aren’t available. These days, I really only have two or three girls I *want* to see. I’ll chat with others, but mostly they don’t have much to offer to make me “stray”.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    I used to be 100% a variety guy. Even if I really like a dancer, at most I would repeat once or twice and move on. Then I met my ATF, for the better part of a year, I was pretty much exclusively going to the club to see her. She was great in and out of the club and at one point I'd consider her a good friend. But ultimately started to wear me out financially and bore me to the point I took a 6 month break from her and clubbing altogether. In the year since I've returned to the game, I've only ran into her once. I ended up having some VIP fun with her and thought I would slip back to seeing just her, but that hasn't been the case at all. I've only seen every girl since 1 time and moved on. A CF/ATF is tempting, and I'm sure I'll go back to one eventually, but I'm a variety guy through and through.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Lots of good comments here, especially K, GoVikings, and Dolfan. The only thing I would add is that even if you are more on the CF end of the spectrum, it can be a good thing for your CF to see you with other dancers occasionally. Last week I got to the club early and a day girl I know came over and joined me. I bought her a drink and we chatted till shift change. I didn't notice my CF had come onto the floor until she came up behind me, wrapped her arms tightly around me and kissed me on the cheek. After the other dancer left, my CF said, "oh, so you know Brittany?" and was extra attentive and affectionate for the rest of my visit.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I like to have a CF. For me a CF is a busty blonde 9 who will see me OTC as well as ITC. I have had some long term relationships with these CFs. I have not been quite as crazy about them as Gawker has been about his ATF.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I've always been a variety type of PL, and I still am. There was a time I strayed from it and had a CF. In the end, the experience of having a CF was both a good thing and a bad thing. It was bad because I spent a shit ton of money on her and not once did I get laid. It was good because it convinced me to stop going to the same club over and over and try out some other clubs where I am guaranteed to leave with a smile on my face. Once I deciced to stop going to the club the CF worked at, I have gone back to being a variety type of PL. You can enjoy variety in both extras and non-extras clubs. When I go to a non-extras clubs, my plan is to get dances with several girls. When I go to an extras club, I am going to drop a ton of cash on one girl and that will be it for the night. However, when I make my next visit to that same extras club, my plan is to go with a different girl, unless the best option ends up being the same girl as last time.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Balance works best. I have favs. I’ve had DSes. But I also play with new candidates who want to audition for a fav role.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    In between. I have a CF now. In the past, I've had more than one CF (at different clubs... because drama), and I'm always auditioning new talent to become new CFs, or back ups at least. If you have more than one, then it's much easier to replace a dancer who suddenly disappears or decides that her BJs are worth $300.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @Ishmael +1
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    As a rule over the past few years I find a girl on SA--she's my steady. If, and only when I have the time, I go to clubs. I look for variety there. I go with no real expectations and if something develops great, if not I have a good time. I had been away from the strip club scene for years and got pulled back in because of women who were on SA that were strippers. Went to a couple of clubs and had success finding good looking women. And then of course my ex---turned to stripping during a break-up period.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I almost always have a CF, who I will want to see a majority of the times I visit, but I'm well aware how quickly that can end. I'm always on the lookout for backups or even replacements.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    One sexual partner at a time -- both tested -- for safety against STDs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love variety in body types, ethnicities, etc. There are many beautiful and sexy dancers who appeal to my interests. So I enjoy variety. However, I’m an extras guy. My love of extras surpasses my love of variety. So, sometimes my variety is limited based on the dancer offerings. I don’t have a cf - so when I club - I’m looking for a consistently naughty dancer to get me off. And I’ll enjoy any type of hottie who gets me aroused.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion