tuscl

Would you take advantage of a drunk stripper?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Like try to get extra mileage, miscount the songs (if she's not keeping track), or try to get a discount?

I'm thinking that if the roles were reversed, no one would bat an eye about a stripper that took some drunk horny dude for a lot of money.

33 comments

• bang69
    6 years ago
    do to others as you want others to do to you. I might
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    First ask, would a stripper take advantage of a drunk customer?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    However, even if you know the answer to the first question you should follow your own moral compass.

Many years ago I took my ATF up to a private booth. After 4 dances ($25 each) she passed out from all her drinking. I had to half-carry her to the dancers' dressing room where I turned her over to the other strippers. I did not pay her because I suspected the other strippers would steal her money. The next time I saw her I tried to give her $100. She would not take it because she did not remember anything about the incident. I finally forced the money on her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I stay away from drunk strippers. They can be trouble. The opposite is my concern - as a drunk stripper might overcount the dances - or she might be too drunk to do math and over charge.

It can be a total crap shoot when getting dances from a drunk stripper.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Most of the dancers I know have a tolerance built up to the point they can drink me under the table.......and many want to feel a buzz when they work ( again not all)

But to answer your question no. I wouldn't regardless of what might happen if the situations were reversed.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't drink so I have a very low tolerance for dancers that drink too much and would not accept dances or other service from them in the first place. So no.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I also can’t stand drunk strippers and would never do a VIP with them. But a high stripper, as long as the high is from weed, is a lot o fun.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I did take floor dances from a smoking hot drunk spinner once but found it a bit disconcerting when fell off my lap not once but twice. When I told hervI'm done she insisted I pay her for 5 dances when she only did two

I'll avoid drunk AF girls going forward ... Maybe. Ha ha

• realDougster
    6 years ago
    Would you take advantage of a drunk stripper?

No. That’s not part of “The System”

Now, if she’s an addict...
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Depends on how drunk. Buzzed and a little happier? Sure. Sloppy drunk, including slurred words and trouble walking? Fuck no. Anything in between is a judgment call, but I tend to err on the side of caution. Fortunately most of the girls that I buy drinks for seem to have a higher than normal tolerance. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nope. Too many willing sober, or nearly so, girls to “take advantage” of. Drunk blowjobs aren’t nearly as good, IMO, as sober ones.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. Partly because I'm a little horrible, but I'm not that horrible. And partly because most drunk strippers present more problems than opportunities (like most people, really).
  • K
    6 years ago
    Drunk or not, she is still a person. I avoid any dancers so under the influence she does not know what she is doing. Not only because I do have some scruples but because I know I won't enjoy myself. I also want to avoid the messy complications later of any he said/she said situations.

As georgmicrodong puts it, "Too many willing sober..." why invite trouble or accept poor performance.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    No I wouldn't intentionally. I have the hardest time keeping track of songs because I am in a trance. So does my ATF. We always loose track! One time we were having a very intimate time let's say, and I think about 10 songs went by at least. I asked her how many songs and she said I think 4. No way was that right. I paid her for 8 and she was happy. And she wasn't drunk.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Define "advantage" lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As others, I stay away from strippers that are too drunk to know what they're doing.

w.r.t. mileage I'm always looking for max mileage whether she's drunk or sober, so I may have a hard time not letting the little head take over, but I would not try to rip her off unless her dances were horrible and I didn't get my money's worth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @galiz

You can use the stopwatch feature on your ph to keep track of dances - time a couple of songs so you can see how long they're being played (usually around 3.5 minutes) - then just start your stopwatch at the beginning of your session and stop it at the end then divide by 3.5 and you get a good estimate of the # of songs.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    That works @papi. Thanks. I am terrible at it. Fortunately my ATF doesn't mind.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    No
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I think it’s rare to encounter a stripper that hasn’t had any weed or a few shots of courage. But I stay away from any stripper who is too trashed to be in control of herself for the same reasons others have stated.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I am actually turned off by the heavy smell of liquor from her breath. It just gives off a bad odor. At the same time I have a nose of a blood hound fortunately but unfortunately sometimes. My wife hates it haha
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Drunk stripper? She'll be the one taking advantage of you.

SJG
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I stay away from drunk dancers. They are not any fun to me. Taking advantage of a drunk person, dancer or otherwise isn't right.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    depends on the individual girl...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. It really doesn't.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    It can be hard to tell sometimes if she simply has a good buzz or is drunk as hell unless she passes out on you. I've had dancers fall asleep on me. If I know that's all they want to do for a little bit and I'm just sitting around, I might be ok with it. If she wants to do lap dances and is too drunk to hardly stand up, no, I do not want dances from her. I remember one of my favorites had a good buzz or something going on one night because she was all over me before I even bought dances. She was running her hands up and down my legs acting very frisky in a no extras club and smiling the whole time. This was not a lap dance. She was simply sitting at my table talking to me. Based on how handsy she was long before any dances, I knew she had some type of good buzz going on and she wanted me. I was in no hurry to get dances.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Most dancers works slightly intoxicated for various reasons. Even drunk they still are quite good at taking advantage of all the various PL's that are in a club. The main problem is determining when a dancer is too drunk. One of my previous favorites was the best when she had one or two drinks. If she had none, she was all business and no fund at all. Too many and she was either asleep or far too talkative.

If a dancer is too drunk I don't get dances. Sometimes you can' tell. One time this dancer sits down and seemed very typical, and I took her to the back for a lap dance. Started out very good, then whatever she was on started kicking in and she started talking to thin air and yelling at whatever she was hallucinating. I stopped after that song lifted her up and place her on the couch and sat her money on the counter. As I was leaving the bouncer was coming in to get her and take her to the back.

If a dancer is not herself I don't take advantage. However sometimes it's a lot easier said than done. One dancer who wasn't into extras, but was always a good warmup dance for when my favorite was busy, was a lot more buzzed than normal. Her lap dance she was practically begging to have a lot more fun. It took all my willpower to not jump her bones after one of her best 2/1 dances.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Yes, but nothing beyond free quality mileage. Anything beyond that like sexual favors and I throw in the towel. That is not brilliant and gross.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    But I wouldn't try to trick her into free dances because it's more work than it seems and you never know if their a functioning drunk after all. Don't need a stripper giving me a bad rep in the club.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought that was Ricky Boi’s specialty.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My answer remains no. I’d avoid a drunk stripper - as drunk strippers can try to do those things you mentioned. A drunk stripper is more likely to try and overcount the dances - and do other things that would make the experience less pleasant.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    So, the subtext question of this entire discussion is "Are you creepy and horrible?"

The moment I walk into a strip club, I'm already the kind of guy who would disappoint my mother. Obviously, I've learned to live with that. But I'm not willing to become the sort of guy where she'd deny my existence.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I don’t think I’ve ever met a man who wouldn’t take advantage of a slightly drunk girl, but shit faced wasted is different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion