tuscl

I made a dancer sad, what do I do?

Mtent
Relaxation
Monday, March 26, 2018 5:47 PM
She's young and I think I actually hurt her feelings inadvertently. I really vibed with her hard made her giggle and I could tell she actually thought I was cute and I was gone for a month and texted her back and forth and she always replies quick and would send me really nice selfies. Well I came back and went to the club not knowing she was there that night and saw a super hot girl in stage and walked up to her and she giggled all flirty like she thought I was cute and I said, "What's your name?"and she stopped and turned her head and slowly in genuine shock and sadness said, "whaaaaaaaaaattttt?" Not like shouted it just said it slow and painfully and then she said, "you know me, I'm ______." Well she lookes really, really different because she changed up her makeup and hair but still I felt really bad and you could tell she was genuinely uncomfortable and hurt and she avoided me hard. Then I texted her and got no reply, then a week later, then a week after that. No replies. I actually feel bad because I could tell she actually was a little attracted to me, talked to me really open, gave me her personal number and always texted back, etc. I hope she's doing better and hopefully gets a better life than this :( I feel like an asshole

20 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    You are an asshole. And a troll.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Go find another forum to troll? Although the nincompoops will continue to write pagesful of responses, so there ya go
  • JohnnyDough
    6 years ago
    I'm flattered you think I could make this up but I really couldn't and I really do feel bad. I apologized and texted her sorry and some lame excuse but she hasn't replied since that day
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Tool
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Always entertaining when the trolls forget which troll account they're logged into. You really have to be a special brand of moron to use your spare time like this.
  • JohnnyDough
    6 years ago
    How is this trolling? I'm sharing a sad story. SJG or whatever spams random Illuminati videos and totally irrelevant replies about making out, but im the troll???
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. You're being a troll. SJG is also a troll. This isn't a fucking "Highlander" movie. There can be more than one.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Do either of you really care about making the girl sad, or do you just care about how you made a bad impression on her? Wires get crossed between people sometimes, just part of life. Usually the girls in strip clubs err on the side of being self protective. So unless you are spending your nights boning her, probably you did not hurt her and things will usually be okay. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Is your name Mtent or JohnnyDough ?
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Cum in her mouth in the VIP. That will make her night. :)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    send her apologies and dick pics.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I second the recommendation to send her dick pics. In fact, you should send her multiple dick pics, but only one of them is actually yours and the rest you found on the internet. Then ask her if she can correctly guess which dick pic is actually yours.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Is your name Mtent or JohnnyDough ?" Well, that was awkward.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Just ignore her. Very simple solution to a wasted thread.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Right when the forum was starting to be cool again we get this Mtent fuckface. I hope whatever happened to Trucidos and the rest of those asshats happens to this piece of shit here.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Why is anyone responding to this jackanape?
  • RossVa
    6 years ago
    JohnnyDough would send her a dozen roses every hour on the hour with $100 bills attached. She'll forgive your indiscretion.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hit your nuts with a rubber hammer, thats what you do...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Turn yourself in, do not make us come looking for you, it won't end well for you !
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Seppuku is your only option, I’m afraid. We’ll remember you fondly. For some sufficiently vague definition of fondly, anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion