tuscl

Teacher allegedly performed oral sex on 13-year-old in school

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Damn! Where were these teachers when I was 13?

https://nypost.com/2018/03/26/teacher-al…

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    These stories are in the paper every week, cute young married female teachers ducking underage students, often boys. But I do feel sorry for their husbands. Not great for the ego to be cheated on with a 13 yo boy.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    She is one of the nicer looking ones....even in her red-eyed mugshot.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Hey, it's not Florida.

:-)
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Sometimes there are so many quotables in these articles it's tough to choose, but after reading JS69's comment about feeling bad for the husbands I think I picked a winner.

"Zamora’s husband also seemingly suggested that he and the teen’s father fight each other to settle the bizarre love triangle, suggesting that they “meet up” to “settle this.” The teen’s father ignored the invitation and hung up, court records show."
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    With the size of her mouth she could blow a horse!
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    damn she's fucking hot.,...maybe she'll become a stripper after out of jail.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    She can give me BJ's all the time !!
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Isn't she about twice your preferred age Vince? I get it, you have a kindred spirit connection with her over your mutual desire for adolescents.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I did not receive a proper education. No Bj's in high school from a teacher.
    I did have a teacher have us read stories for class like how women lost the teeth in their vaginas and a story of how they got pussy hair. Some guys came prepared and fucked the girls with wood dildos first and the women lost all their teeth in their vaginas. Real high school short story from long ago. Yo never know what the teachers will have you read. No Bj's. That sucks.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    First off, let me say I don't advocate minors having sex, especially with adults. But here's some advice for high school boys who find themselves in this sort of situation: DON'T FUCKING TELL ANYONE!
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    Read the article dude.

"Zamora was arrested last week after the teen’s parents found text messages indicating a sexual relationship between the pair. The texts were discovered because the boy’s parents had installed an app to monitor his phone, police said."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This girl wasted that mouth teaching! After she is released from jail - she will hopefully put that incredible mouth to work by sucking cocks in a vip room!

She’s hot and filthy -
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    I can unequivocally state there was not a single teacher in any of my educational institutions that looked anything like that woman....... damn, let me know which club she starts working at.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nice follow up photos and video. She’s a bit small on top - but that’s not a negative. Definitely slender and fuckable.

Possibly a new DogFart star once her trial and jail time are served...
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    I like to date schoolteachers. If you do something wrong, they make you do it over again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion