tuscl

Kissing shoulder/stomach/breasts

Mtent
Relaxation
Is it normal for dancers to hate this and tell you not to? It seems to vary from dances to dancer but one recently told or it's not allowed and that's why but I don't think that's the case

41 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Anyone else think Mtent's trolling has about run its course? It was fun for a while, but these guys always push it until they're boring...
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Dude, what is normal about a random dancer in a stripclub and a guy who presents no context?!?! I will try though from my perspective ... no not for me but does that help you in any way?
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Normal for the club’s pinnacle dancer to not allow this
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You happen to get faggots for dancers. Faggot girls dance that way
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    If one says no, I just lick my eyebrows and move on.
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    This isn't trolling. This happens quite a bit that they'll tell me not to kiss their bodies
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Subraman said "It was fun for a while..."

That's not true.
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    I'm confused by your replies, is it normal for dancers to not let you kiss their torsos or not?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I mean, yeah, if you're gross.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Seriously, it runs the gamut. I've met one or two dancers who basically didn't want me to lay a finger on them during the dance, but then I've also met a dancer who literally asked me to please eat her asshole out during a VIP. So it varies. Just bathe, maintain dental hygiene, and follow the rules of the club, and I'm sure you'll find dancers who will allow you to kiss their, um, torsos.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    For some odd reason, many of them dislike random peoples unwanted slobber all over their bodies.
    Go figure, right?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I gave a stripper an Australian kiss. It was like a French kiss but down under.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “For some odd reason, many of them dislike random peoples unwanted slobber all over their bodies.
    Go figure, right“

Last Tuesday, I had a dancer state her rules before our dance started. She said (1) don’t try to kiss her and (2) don’t put my mouth on her. This sort of killed the mood, but only to a small degree. I can totally understand why she wouldn’t want a customer to do those things, but it comes with the territory of being a dancer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It doesn't matter if we say it's normal or not. What a dancer does for me she might not do for you. And what she might allow another guy to do may not be an option for me. Also, our opinions don't change your reality in the strip club.

If you're not a troll, then you test somewhere on the spectrum or you're just plain creepy. At this point, you should be coming to the conclusion that the problem is not with the dancers.

But.. yeah... I think you're a troll.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If you can't even kiss a stripper on the shoulders, you should visit Detroit.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    WTF is this shit? All these basic questions - that can’t be answered from the information provided!

If you aren’t trolling us - then you definitely have the look and smell of a troll!

If you are straining to maintain an erection - and then you start licking a dancer - as you strain - there’s a possibility she thinks you are having a stroke or health crisis!

These questions are idiotic at best. Take an introspective look at yourself. The answers to your questions are probably right in the mirror.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    If a girl asks you not to do something then respect her wishes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This thread seems an extension of the recent "What does it mean when a dancer ..." threads
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ this appears to be the remedial version of that thread.

If you feel the need to kiss or lick a dancer - and you don’t know the dancer - ask her if it’s ok. Some dancers are skittish with any sort of fluid transfer.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings

Man, i feel for you. First overpriced dances, and now also low mileage. If a girl refused me the use of my lips (not even tongue mind you), and shut me down even before the dance started, although getting shut down mid-dance isn't really any better, that would be more than just a little buzz kill for me. At least i would already decide that she was one and done forever. That would mean no titty feeding or even nipple brushing with the lips, no soft kisses on her neck and other areas. The fantasy aspect is quite important IMO; and i can't stand these type of dancers anymore and don't support them ($), especially if such activities are "allowed" by the club or other dancers.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"If you aren’t trolling us - then you definitely have the look and smell of a troll!"

100% a troll. Actual newbies are not this self-assured. It's one of the regulars here, amusing himself
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    @dirk...I know what you mean. But I’ve very rarely had a dancer state rules before a dance started. In my experience, a dancer stating rules before a dance starts is very unusual
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Those are the worst. That usually means she has hard boundaries. And she's not likely making a lot of money or going to last long at that rate.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    +100 : Dancer starts telling me her rules before the dance starts, 90% of the time it's because she has conservative, hard-and-fast rules. Once in a while there's a nice surprise, but it's usually a bad sign
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ish-->"It doesn't matter if we say it's normal or not. What a dancer does for me she might not do for you. And what she might allow another guy to do may not be an option for me. Also, our opinions don't change your reality in the strip club. "

You know, last time I said something like this, I was accused of desperately trying to pretend strippers do different things for different guys, because I "need" to believe this for my own overly-romantic reasons. Which surprised me, I'd never before found someone who didn't know YMMV was true, much less someone who thinks it's romantic. And it's not a guess, it is something I KNOW is true -- I usually SC in a group, and it's a fact that the guy sitting right next to me might get more or less than I did, for the price I paid. It's the guys who "need" to believe the girls are coin-operated automatons who have to ignore what actually goes on.

Sorry, little off topic rant, too much caffeine this morning
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree Subraman. I’ve never had a dancer state her rules - and found her rules to be more fun that what I wanted.

I’d love to hear a dancer say “Ok. Here’s the rules. I don’t do double anal in the club anymore. Everything else is wide open.”
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... You know, last time I said something like this, I was accused of desperately trying to pretend strippers do different things for different guys, because I "need" to believe this for my own overly-romantic reasons ..."

I guess you are just one of those "pinnacle" PLs
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Or, someone who realizes strippers do different things for different customers, sometimes, and YMMV happens -- vs the fantasy that it doesn't
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ "Lighten up Francis"

Just yanking your PL-chain

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why so patronizing?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I'm just jaded
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    c/jaded/enlightened
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Any of you guys call me Francis, and I"ll kill ya
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    1. Obviously I respect boundaries when stated
    2. It was a private dance, I kissed her stomach then she said you can't kiss my manager watches and I'll get in trouble" which didn't seem to make sense based on other people actually french kissing one of them in the main floor (not trolling)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session!

Then when it gets to where your own pants need to come down, then you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you to continue and keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG

Ray Bradbury
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF3uZf4G…

Sephiroth and Plagues
    http://www.kabbalah.torah-code.org/kabba…

https://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @subraman... It's absolutely true and it's got nothing to do with romanticizing anything.

Also, Mtent is a troll.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    From my experience black strippers are more clean. I have had several use wipes and sanitizer before starting a dance. One of my club favs always gives me hand sanitizer before starting her dance. She normally wipes her breasts but this time she did her Y. Well with in a minute she had it right there, so I leaned in and gave it a lick and told her yum. So for the next 5 songs got to try many different tasting positions of it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    ... huh...
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    No trolling what's wrong with a peck
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If it walks like a troll - and quacks like a troll...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Mtent... Shut the fuck up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion