Ex-Playboy Model Karen McDougal Sues to Speak on Alleged Trump Affair

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Karen McDougal, in my opinion, is much better looking than Stormy Daniels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/20/us/ex…

19 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I agree.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Unless these women were paid with campaign funds, I don't give a shit.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Now that these chicks are seeing what stormy is making they want their cut $$$
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Now that's the kind of talent I would expect to see with a rich celebrity. The honey linked to Jr is fine too.
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    I'm no liberal but all the Trumps and their women look off, even Ivanka.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Liberals trying to manufacture outrage when they supported a member of the KKK in Robert Byrd; a murderer in Ted Kennedy and a rapist in Bill Clinton. So Trump fucked prostitutes. Big deal. Given the things he's done this is probably first or second best.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    What's the point of having money and power if you can fool around with beautiful woman. My only disappointment with Trump on these is that he paid them at all. Karen Mcdougal now is showing some wear. But when she was in Playboy, WOW ! Take a look :

https://www.google.com/search?q=karen+mc…:
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    She is better looking than Stormy Daniels. Apparently, she's also a born-again Christian, but I'm a bit suspicious of that.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Trump didn't do anything all of us haven't either bragged of doing or dreamed of doing. If could have paid for sex with McDougal and Stormy, while floating in and out of marriages with gorgeous Eastern European models, I would have done it and so would all of you.

As I have written before, with the stress, scrutiny, and partisan hatred of every president since Reagan, it is amazing that anybody with one iota of common sense wants that job.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "she's also a born-again Christian, but I'm a bit suspicious of that."

Right. Aren't the born-again all Trump supporters now?
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    What I don't understand is...

When Clinton was cheating while married and living in the White House, we were told it was no big deal.

Trump lived the same way Clinton lived but doesn't seem to be doing it in the White House, but it's a big deal.

Either it's one or the other...being a male whore is either OK, or it's not OK, but you can't have it both ways, IMO.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I sorta wish he would go back to fucking whores and leave us alone with his Twitter bullshit.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wow! Karen McDougal is gorgeous! I don’t care where Trump dips his wick - but she’s a real beauty! My opinion of POTUS pussy standards just jumped way up. Shes several notches above Stormy Daniels.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Wildbourbon said "When Clinton was cheating while married and living in the White House, we were told it was no big deal."

No we weren't. He got impeached. And I'm fine with that. But, during Clinton's time in office conservatives (particularly the religious right...) insisted continuously that the White House should not be home to someone with such a skewed moral compass specifically relating to his adultery.

The right (and particularly the moral right...) seem to have magically lost their outrage with regard to adultery.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Comparing this situation to Bill Clinton is a bit of a stretch at this point. Clinton wasn’t impeached for anything sexual the impeachment trial was about whether he lied, the charge was furnished misleading information to the special prosecutor.
    Let’s not get ahead of our selves just yet.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I think they're perfectly comparable...married political whores cheating with lady whores. Both of them. Either we criticize them both or we leave them both alone.

The media went out of their way to pardon Clinton and they're going out of their way to take down Trump, even though they're both doing the same thing...having sex with women who are not their spouses.

And Twentfive...you're right. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath, not for having sex with an intern in the WH.

Trump's women: Stormy Daniels and now Karen McDougal.

Clinton's women: Monica Lewinsky and Paula Jones.

I think I give Trump the victory for his choice in women. In Clinton's defense, any woman is a step up from Hillary in both the looks and nagging departments.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @wildbourbon
    Let is not forget that Trump and Clinton have the exact same problem, neither one knows how to keep their fat mouth shut, Clinton could have avoided the whole fiasco by just stating the obvious that it was none of your business when asked about Lewinski, but the two of them both think they are the smartest guy in the world, that is going to be Trumps downfall.
    Remember no matter how smart anyone thinks they are , there’s always someone smarter.
    BTW I agree the whores Trumps been fucking are a lot more appealing than the whores Clinton fucked.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Longball300 thanks for the photo links. Karen’s body is pretty amazing!

I’d recommend admiring her beauty - regardless of political affiliation - she is excellent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion