tuscl

Why do you all call it "clubbing"?

Mtent
Relaxation
That's pretty pathetic isn't it? Clubbing is going to a regular nightclub and dancing and picking up women.

You're all going to strip clubs, but call it "clubbing"

23 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    I don't call it clubbing lol....that is rather funny though.
  • GeneraI
    7 years ago
    it dates back to when cavemen would smack a stripper over the head with a club and drag her back to the super8 for BBFS.
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    So....if I free willie, then I smack her around with it, is that considered clubbing?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Ask @Clubber
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I go to strip clubs and call it clubbing. What do you want me to call it--stripping?
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Did I miss the passage of the new English language rule which states that the same expression cannot be used in more than one context to mean more than one thing?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    We call it clubbing because it’s less depressing than saying - We are going to a club where nude girls will take our money and perform simulated sex acts as we drink away the pain of being middle aged and having our best years behind us....
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I guys we could call it "soliciting"
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    guess not guys
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    It is strip clubbing, but we shorten it to clubbing out of convenience since this is a board about strip clubs.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Well aren't we all PL's in one way or another ???? Saying clubbing is the least of a pl's worries !!!!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Let's call it whoring.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I agree with op. I dont call it "clubbing" either but call it whatever you want.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Although i guess it wouldnt be far off if you go with a group i guess it could be "clubbing". More and more strip clubs are becoming nightclubs more or less or just bars with plenty of people treating them as such.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I AM Clubber for only one reason, it's my hobby (see avatar), not because I go to clubs.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i usually allways refer to my stripCLUB visits as clubbing... especially to others that are not comfortable with my personal choice of entertainment.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Mtent... go get your meds checked.
  • rossl
    7 years ago
    Maybe, “Sportfucking”....?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    By the OP's logic, going to dance clubs and night clubs are not clubbing either, since neither dance clubs nor strip clubs require membership fees and initiation.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Isn't Mtent the same person who couldn't figure out where the Block was in Baltimore?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Mtent is just trolling. But to the extent this is an interesting conversation, I do tend to use the word "clubbing" to mean "going to nightclubs / dance clubs". I call what we do SCing or strip clubbing. At least, I'm pretty sure if I looked back through my posts, that's what I'd find
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I call it “clubbing” because I have to beat the girls with a stick to keep them away. Bitches won’t leave me along even after that sometimes.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s similar to referring to hunting as a sport....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion