Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

PeterEaster

Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone heading to the club today for St. Paddy's Day shenanigans?

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'm afraid to, with my name really being Patrick, who knows how deep the SS will be. :)

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Absolutely.......Heading that way shortly for a full day of fun and March Madness!!!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yep!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Bad day to be on the road considering how much of St Patty’s Day revolves around beer.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I’ve heard my club is dead for St. Patty’s day. I’ve never worked it. There’s a festival thing downtown here.

Profile picture for PeterEaster
PeterEaster
•

@twentyfive - a fav told me that St. Patrick's Day is one of two days (New Year's Eve being the other) that she refuses to work on. Doesn't want to deal with all the drunks - inside or outside of the club.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

But then, I have no life, so maybe I’ll go to work just to get out lol.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Too many drunks both on the roads and in the clubs for me today. I tend to avoid the drunk party crowds as much as possible. I hate having a group of rowdy drunken guys that only go to a strip club to drink and party with their friends. Especially if the group is keeping several ladies tied up by buying them drinks and tipping them just to stay there drinking with them all night.

The only thing that makes a scene like that worthwhile is watching the look of rejection abd disappointment on their faces at the end of the night when none of the dancers will go home with them. Silly amateurs.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Borrow Steve Hawking's notes, Bj99, become a physicist !!! LOL

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ vm, did you get confused ab which thread is which (and some other stuff apparently) ?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm not Irish

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I was trying to load the St Patrick's Day Wikipedia page and Wikipedia said it could not load it b/c of too many people currently viewing that page and overloading the servers - LOL

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Hmmmm. St Pat's festival. You're leaving clues BJ.

Savannah, Ga? Chicago?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ don't patronize BJ99

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

Another reason to club hop. Where’s Waldo?, I mean BJ?

Profile picture for UKfan
UKfan
•

Hell yeah!!! I’m going to the strip club tonight. Should be fun

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

My fav bartender is working today, I’m getting to the club early. I’m on my way now!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I should have stayed home. Follies was 2/3rd Cubans. Not many customers and only saw 3 dancers that appealed to me. Got dances from 2 of them and left having only spent $120 in 3 hours.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Went to the gym today and that was the extent of any place I am headed until tomorrow......passed two sobriety check points on the way back..............if I was fence sitting about going out that alone was enough to change my mind.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@ flagooner @Bj99 is in Wakenda you broke ass patronizer ! ; )

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

What a stupid cunt you are Hj99, I'm being nice and you are a cunt. It figures. Go fuck your stinky cunt, cunt.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Why must you be a bully 25?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Lol vm, this is the St. Patrick’s Day thread. :P

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

^^^lol

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Don’t patronize me flagoo go to Wakenda and find your dream girl. ;)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Where the hell is Wakenda?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Bj99 mentioned she had a stalker, is it you ?

; )

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nothing like watching the State police escort a few obviously unbalanced partiers into the patrol car. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement