Inside Stephen Hawking's Surprising Love Life—Including Trips to the Strip Club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, March 16, 2018 4:25 AM
“Women,” Hawking said. “They are a complete mystery.” [view link]

14 comments

• warhawks
    6 years ago
    Even the greatest minds can’t figure women out. “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not.” -Albert Einstein
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Golly! It seems that super-intelligence and love of strip clubs go hand in hand...... I wonder why I didn't think of that before!!!! ;-D
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Rumor had it that he visited Freedom Acres swingers club in Devore California on several occasions with his entourage.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    If Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein can't figure out how a woman's mind works, what chance do we mere PLs stand? At least one of the other great thinkers of the 20th/21st century figured out how a small subset of women's minds work at wrote "The System". Thankfully he made it easier to understand than "A Brief History of Time" or "The Theory of Relativity."
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Push me And then just touch me Till I can get my satisfaction Satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction, satisfaction [view link]
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I actually understand women once I know who they are. I understand my ATF, my regulars and my civvie girlfriends quite well. I don't always AGREE with them or their logic, but I'm not fooled by them any more. The problems I have stem from not knowing who they are until it's too late, because women lie as much as men do.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    I wonder if his trips to strip clubs might have spurred his life long fascination with black holes?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol Electronman. I do feel like I have just crossed into the event horizon when I go into a strip club. From where I sit on the inside its all fun, lots going on and an awesome time. From someone outside the stripclub it just looks I am going nowhere fast.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    A woman I was interested once told me, "If you figure out women, let us know, because most of us don't get us, either."
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not.” -Albert Einstein Oh yeah. Bc we want you getting fat, bald, gassy, and hairy..
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Perceptive interpretation BJ. I think you have hit on it when he is really referring to women want men to change psychologiclly and men want women to stay the same physically. It is just a pithy statement after all and full of generalizations and easy to poke holes in.
  • mroo
    6 years ago
    For some reason people think Science PhD’s spend all their free time in their underwater volcano lairs, plotting the end of the world. Believe it or not, some of them camp at spawn griefing your sorry newb ass on XBox, others play music, and others deadlift. All of them have as much sex and think sbout sex as much as any other healthy male or female their age.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Just remember if you have multiple sisters and you do something wrong as a kid, they will never forget it even if it was an accident.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    women are a mystery to me and also can be such a delightful experience...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion