tuscl

Going to Clubs on off days--early in the week.

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 6:43 AM
I've come to realize from reading other responses on this site I tend to think a bit differently than many of the other members. I know myself I have not been to a club on a Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday ever and very seldom on a Wednesday. I also don't frequent clubs in the AM. From everything I have read and have heard, including from dancers I know both inside and outside the club the best nights and times for them are Thursday through Saturday after 7 PM ( the exception being Vegas where Sunday also seems to be a big day and night) So if the women who hustle the most, are the best looking of those that work in the club, and probably are also the ones most in demand ITC and OTC are there Thursday -Saturday why does anyone go on off days or in the early morning hours? I can see lunch if the club sells itself as a decent place for food and you have client or friend who suggest the place ( similar what happened to me this past summer in NYC) but AM seems like you are settling. Thoughts?

78 comments

• mark94
    6 years ago
    Thursday to Sunday nights are party atmosphere. Crowded clubs, drunk customers, aggressive dancers. Lots of dancers but even more customers. Hot dancers ignore anyone who isn’t throwing around large quantities of cash.. Monday through Thursday afternoons have better dancer/customer ratios. Dancers spend time to talk with customers and work to develop regulars. Even guys who spend modest amounts of money can have fun. Mileage can be substantial, depending on the club.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Better pl :dancer ratio vs Thursday-saturday. That part is true. That to me doesnt offset the smaller volume of dancers and overall lower quality though. I prefer wednesday-saturday. It can be a sausage fest, but thats not a big deal to me anymore. I think the dancers are more apt to hustle and circulate vs sitting with regulars. I have better luck getting more dancers on those days(whether i approach them or vice versa) vs the best dancers on slower, lower volume shifts/days.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    you should do the opposite. good days for hoes are bad days for PL.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    If you have more cash, prime time is better...if you have time than cash, maybe daytime is worth exploring.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I love a thirsty stripper any time of day.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    "Monday through Thursday afternoons have better dancer/customer ratios. Dancers spend time to talk with customers and work to develop regulars. Even guys who spend modest amounts of money can have fun. Mileage can be substantial, depending on the club." THIS^
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Hot dancers ignore anyone who isn’t throwing around large quantities of cash." Meh. Not always the case. If by "ignore" you mean they dont approach any customers, you may be right. But if you ask for a dance from the hottest dancers on a friday or saturday night, its 50/50 whether your "worthy" enough to spend money on her. Even still, always plenty of others!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    As has been mentioned, the Thurs-Sat evenings are the big club nights. There are higher volumes of customers - and the hottest dancers. That being said, due to the larger number of customers, and more rowdy atmosphere, there is generally more bouncer presence. That can influence the availability of extras. I’m sure certain clubs are extras all the time - so there might not be a change in those locations. However, other clubs and dancers may be more reluctant to provide extras when more security is present. I like the low hustle environment of off days/nights. The dancers seem hungrier - and more willing to offer more... Am I starting to sound like Rick Dugan? Lol!
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Some people don't like the party atmosphere or overly crowed clubs. There have been times I've been completely ignored on those days. Unless I'm coming to see a fave, I try to avoid real busy nights unless I don't have any choice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... From everything I have read and have heard, including from dancers I know both inside and outside the club the best nights and times for them are Thursday through Saturday after 7 PM ..." What's best for dancers and what's best for PLs are often diametrically opposed - for dancers a sausage-fest is primo. Not all clubs are the same - some clubs are worth it on slow days; and some are not - these days I generally enjoy a slower club vs a packed club; you stand-out more as a custy and often get better treatment since the club is not filled w/ targets for the dancers - plus peak nights are often filled w/ amateur custies that often just get in the way.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Cashman you are becoming Dugan Lite ;)
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It’s not necessarily true that the best women are there on the busiest days. Not all strippers are equally desperate for the money, and busy nights are like a whole different job, than just working days, or even weeknights. Everyone knows that strippers take off plenty of work and miss out on income. Working days is no different. I’d rather make a little less, but have a pretty normal schedule and get to be home w my son and boyfriend in the evenings. Even when I was younger, I danced for a month, and I quickly developed asthmatic type cough from the smoke on busy nights. I’d actually argue that the few regular day girls at my club are better looking than most of the night girls (tho we do have a constant rotation of new girls, and night girls who come in to work doubles). Anyone can make money on busy nights, but you have to be pretty good to consistently make money on days.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Less busy days mean fewer customers and more competition among the dancers. They will spend more time with you and do more things. I can always find at least a few hot dancers on a Mon-Thurs afternoon, and so that's when I usually go. But never on Sunday. [view link]
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Most of us on here are seasoned vets and we like to go on off hours to get better attention, or a reduced rate on services or just to not have to deal with the weekend crowds. I for one usually only go on weekends since that’s when I have time. I could go on a weeknight but try to refrain from doing that - because I don’t want to be in a club until 2am and have to be at work the next morning. I have on rare occasions gone on an off weekend and often have had a great time. Less crowd, girls fighting over you, when on the weekends they won’t even acknowledge you exist.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A.M. clubbing (pre-noon) I think is rare - plus a lot of clubs may not be open that early - there are a good # pf TUSCL dayshift clubbers, but this does not mean A.M. (usually afternoon). When I read reviews; not rare for there to be dayshfit reviews, but I don't read many reviews where the SCer was there b/f noon.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I personally like nights Mon to Thur... These are usually also the nights I sometimes get calls...come up and [view link]... And also the same days girls ask me to take them out so they can have the night off...
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"from dancers I know both inside and outside the club the best nights and times for them are Thursday through Saturday after 7 PM" I'm actually shocked that anyone on here doesn't hear that and say to themselves: "okay, I better avoid those nights, since they're the best for the dancers. I want the best days for the PLs." Really, for me it's crazy to go to the club during the shark feeding frenzies that are saturday nights. I'm not at all interested in the higher hustle, sausagefest atmosphere, seller's market, that is thursday through saturday night. It is, in fact, nearly impossible for me to get the strip club experience I'm looking for, at those times. By contrast, Monday afternoon won't have nearly as many pretty girls as Saturday night, but there typically will be a few hot girls, and those hot girls will hang out with me for hours and hours, for the type of money that might last 30 minutes on Saturday night. I specifically go on the slowest shifts on the slowest days. This is particularly true once I have an ATF who sets appointments with me -- I'll have her come on Monday afternoon, and hell, she doesn't have any other options as far as customers, even if she wanted any.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I much prefer day shift vibe, but you have to find the right club. Many clubs have really lame dayshifts.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Definitely more mileage is available during the day and more chill atmosphere, so if I see at least a couple hotties during the daytime, I’ll be there in the day.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “she doesn't have any other options as far as customers, even if she wanted any.” So that’s your secret to success!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    The girls there on the busy nights bennefit from the cheer squad effect. They look amazing all together, but when you pull one aside, shes just okay. The same girls do come in on days, and may not get noticed at all, since day shift requires more personality. The busy night are mostly hype and it’s part of the atmosphere.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    realdougster: fuck yes, that's my secret. My general philosophy is summed up by the ancient zen koan about the two hikers and the grizzly bear. Two hikers round a corner and see a charging grizzly bear. One hiker starts changing into his running shoes. The other hiker says, "why are you doing that? You can't outrun the bear." First hiker says "I don't need to -- I just need to outrun you." I might have gotten that story wrong, and instead of a bear, it was a chick with 12 arms, and the two hikers were really two movers and packers, but you get the point. If the only other customers are an old guy who is asleep in the corner, and a guy who speaks no English who sits at the bar all day for free, I can out-compete everyone
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My experience with day shift or week days (day or night) mirrors some of @chessmaster's comments of 1) the girls don't circulate 2) there's less girls on staff 3) can't pry them away from their regular or the PL they are sitting with. Basically if she won't come over within 10 minutes (after stage or DR) then she's not coming over _at all_. :( So I've learned to navigate the sausage-fest, even a 3:1 PL-to-dancer ratio, isn't high enough to be a total loss. At least I can get some attention on busy nights. But really busy nights are the only time of the week that work in my schedule barring using a vacation day from work or rearranging my work schedule. So I make it work with what I have. @chessmaster wrote, " prefer wednesday-saturday. It can be a sausage fest, but thats not a big deal to me anymore. I think the dancers are more apt to hustle and circulate vs sitting with regulars. I have better luck getting more dancers on those days(whether i approach them or vice versa) vs the best dancers on slower, lower volume shifts/days." ^THIS.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm actually shocked that anyone on here doesn't hear that and say to themselves: "okay, I better avoid those nights, since they're the best for the dancers. I want the best days for the PLs." Really, for me it's crazy to go to the club during the shark feeding frenzies that are saturday nights.--- I'm not much of a Saturday night guy either but Thursday and Friday seems to be my slots of time. Normally I agree with you but there always had to be a first time---just because it is a good time slot for the dancer doesn't mean it also isn't a good time slot for a PL. Rest assured if it wasn't I would adjust my style and timing. I'm not at all interested in the higher hustle, sausagefest atmosphere, seller's market, that is thursday through saturday night-- I've yet to be high hustled on a Thursday night and by doing a few things I have mentioned on her previously the few times I do get the hard sell on a Friday I've had staff run interference for me. Monday afternoon won't have nearly as many pretty girls as Saturday night, but there typically will be a few hot girls, and those hot girls will hang out with me for hours and hours, for the type of money that might last 30 minutes on Saturday night. I specifically go on the slowest shifts on the slowest days. From what I have read on line in some of the reviews most places are lucky to have a total of 3 to 5 girls working which means if there are any clients at all in the club the ratio isn't any different than if there are 25 girls working and the chances are at least for me if there are 25 working there are two or three I am going to find attractive. In fact the most mileage for lack of a better term I have ever gotten ITC happened on a Friday night in downtown Cleveland at I would guess to be prime time for even the prime time hours. The worst time I have had personally is the previous mentioned afternoon in NYC with a friend that because there were only a handful of girls we made the mistake of saying hello to one of the older dancers who was more like a rottweiler than a dancer. I hope everyone understands I'm asking to learn--and only to learn. Although I am older in years I've only come back to the strip club scene two plus years ago ---and even then I took a break for about seven months due to getting back with my ex. Mostly I am curious as to why my experience is different than what I read on here.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @Subraman - and here I thought you had game
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Go to a club at prime time. Find the best dancer you can and ask her schedule. Then visit the club on her slowest shift nd you cam have the most fun with her. That's my technique when I wamt a new favorite.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"From what I have read on line in some of the reviews most places are lucky to have a total of 3 to 5 girls working" That may be your area, or the particular clubs you're looking at? Around here, my fave club is usually 8-12 on dayshift, and the club with the hottest girls is usually 15-25 on dayshift. There are, obviously, trade-offs: - I've never gotten the "sit and drink with me for 4 hours, for the price of 2 $100 VIPs" treatment on a busy nightshift; Easy to score on dayshift. Of course, that is exactly what chessmaster hates, that the hottest girl is sitting with me for 4 hours, for peanuts, so I totally understand why he'd choose a different shift for the experience he's looking for. - Obviously, you can find great experiences on any shift; but the general guideline of "far lower hustle, more mileage, for less money on dayshift" has been uniformly true through the decades I've been SCing. - It's also true that there's far more hot girls on nightshift than dayshift, and more girls overall (which means you're more likely to find someone that matches your taste). But, it's also true that it's not uncommon that the hottest dayshift girl is as hot as the hottest nightshift girls, which means if you can score that girl, now you're getting her for more time and higher mileage at a fraction of the price. In the years I've been dayshifting, it's not at all uncommon that I ATF the hottest (to me) dayshift girl, and when that girl starts doing nightshifts, she's among the hottest on nightshift also, and charging guys there triple what she charged me, for lower mileage. Obviously enough, this varies by club -- a club with a miserable 3 girl dayshift is just going to be miserable; by contrast, the club here with the hottest dayshift, actually have a really good selection of hot girls
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Go to a club at prime time. Find the best dancer you can and ask her schedule. Then visit the club on her slowest shift nd you cam have the most fun with her. That's my technique when I wamt a new favorite" I've done the exact same thing! With the exception that instead of asking her schedule, I ask for her number, and specifically set up an appointment with her during the days I *know* shifts are slow. I've found that it doesn't take much to get girls to change schedules to make appointments with you. In addition, when I do go on nightshifts, I find many times the hottest nightshift girls don't show up until 10pm or often later, because (at least around here) 7pm-10pm is fairly dead. But, once they know I"m spending, we'll set up an appointment for 7pm-10pm and I'll enjoy prime nightshift hotness at near dayshift value
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I see people making appointments. That works if you have enough money for 2 trips or at least a few bucks and a free day for a scouting trip. When I go, I go, and I need to make it work. As I won't be able to get back for a while (months). Basically I don't see any problem that money can solve. If I could find a hot girl on dayshift, like bj99 says herself, then that wouldn't be an issue for me. But I haven't seen that be the case up here since the '90s or the early '00s. I wish that wasn't the case, though. Maybe I'm going to the wrong place. The highest mileage I've gotten in Cleveland have been Friday nights after 10 PM, always. *shugs* That's why I'm glad we can share and compare experience and approaches on here. With funds the way they are it's hard to me to get out and try different shifts even though I need to.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Here’s a typical weekday afternoon experience. One bouncer, immediate waitress service, 10 dancers including 3 or 4 hotties, 10 customers, good seats available. Within 30 minutes, every dancer has introduced themselves and chatted. Floor dances are GFE and very private VIPs are good to great. Here’s a typical Saturday night. Bouncers roaming everywhere, 30 dancers, 75 loud customers trying to outdo each other being asswipes, takes forever to get a drink. The hot young dancers seem more interested in partying with young customers and ignore us seasoned citizens. Floor dances are more show than contact while there are lines to get into VIP.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Different strategies work well for different pl’s. In my view, if I spend more time in the club, trying to find a dancer to hang with, and take for dances, then I’m going to spend more $$$. I’d rather spend less on the chase, and more on the dances that get me off. I’ve found that day shifts offer more “bang for my buck” - than the competitive weekend nights. I’ve had great luck with the breakfast shift - as the dancers are more uninhibited, there’s less pretense, minimal dancing - and more extras. The coffee wasn’t bad either. I never thought I’d be a day shift pl, but I think that’s my sweet spot currently.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"just because it is a good time slot for the dancer doesn't mean it also isn't a good time slot for a PL" I'm not so sure I agree, warren; or rather, that hasn't been my experience. I have no doubt that we tuscl folks, being the PL version of elite forces, live by the ranger code "Improvise. Adapt. Overcome." Hoo-rah! I'm quite certain that, if I HAD to do nightshifts, I'd adjust my expectations, style, and the type of experience I was looking for. But IME, if it's a time when the dancers are making a lot of money -- I'm not saying that you can't work the system and get what you want, but if you're looking for long leisurely table time and high mileage for not much $, I'm saying it's going to be more difficult than a time when the dancers aren't making money. That said, if you're not looking for that, and you're just looking for a couple of dances from a lot of different hot girls, then nightshift's greater pulchritude makes more sense to me
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    the ranger code "Improvise.  Adapt. Overcome." Actually,“adapt, improvise and overcome” is the unofficial motto of the USMC, popularized by Clint Eastwood as Gunnery Sergeant  Thomas Highway in the film Heartbreak Ridge.  Gunny Highway, of course, was a thinly fictionalized version of legendary Marine medal of honor winner Vince Michaels
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My experience with non Friday nights is, 4-5 dancers, 6 customers, 2 dancers on lock down, one that hides in the DR when not on stage or she talks to staff, one that's not your type at all, and one that's meh. Of course the ones I want to get with are on lock down or hiding. Maybe I need to get out more or try new places? It would help if I had a bigger budget so I could go out more that 2 or 3 times a year. Or do you guys do a lot of spend $15 type of scouting missions? (cover plus one drink). My Friday night experience is 10-30 customers, 7-8 dancers, who do circulate, will sit and talk for 30-45 minutes, give fun dances, sometimes I get mileage but usually no. But that's OK if there's no touching (IMO). So obviously no extras. Never been to a place with VIP. But I've never had extras / don't know what I'm missing. I like the day shift layout you guys describe.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Dominic: I think this is a matter of doing your research, plus picking the right club for the experience you want. Around here, there's: - Multiple clubs that have 3-6 ugly dancers on shift - One club that has 15-25 girls on shift, and this club's dayshift is hotter than most club's nightshifts (SF, so weak comparison) - A few clubs in the 8-15 girl range, hit or miss on hotness I do go to that one club with the big, hot lineup ... but with nightshift level hotness comes more nightshift level hustle and crowds. Not as high hustle and low value as nightshift, but I don't go to this club often because on busier shifts, it's still too high hustle for me. The club I go to the most is in that 8-15 girl lineup range, knowing that if I haven't already made an appointment with my hot CF, I may find another girl but it may be a no-joy. I think among the important things to take advantage of are: - There may not be as many of them, but the hottest dayshift girls will be as hot as the hottest nightshift girls. In fact, if you ask, I'd bet many of those hottest nightshift girls will tell you they started on dayshift, so many of those hotties you see on nightshift did rotate through us dayshifters first -- and we got them for more time, for less money. All you have to do is find a club that isn't one of those "5 ugly girls on dayshift" clubs. - Once you do find that hot girl, you're set. It doesn't matter that the rest of the shift is all 6s. You get a hot stripper all to yourself, at dayshift economics & mileage... at least until she realizes she could be charging guys double for half as much time on nightshift, and moves :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Anyway, if I had only ever visited the 3-6 ugly dancers on dayshift clubs, I would be sitting around wondering why guys liked dayshift, too.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77 - You are only going 2 times a year? Well yeah in that case I can see how you would absolutely not want to hit up day shift on a Monday. The hottest girl at the club is going to be spending all her time with Subraman. I have had good luck hitting up the highest volume club during the day. A day shift with 30-50 girls will definitely have a multiple stunners to choose from. And even those who are tied up wtih Subraman will tend to notice you are a regular spender and it isn't hard to start getting some time with them on future visits (assuming you come to the club weekly).
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Subraman--Dominic happens to be located in one of the three main regions I visit clubs so that could be why I have the perception I do, especially from what I have read on this site about the reviews of places but also what staff have told me directly. But the same goes for the Mid Atlantic Region overall. When you read the reviews and when I am in the clubs talking to the staff it just seems like the days are slow, with 3-5 women on average. Right now I am probably more into SA than the clubs because of some recent meetings but when I do go I tend to arrive sometime between 7:30 and 8 PM. I leave around 11-11:30 PM on weekdays and a little later on a Friday. No matter how many guys are there or how much money is flowing I've yet to feel as if the night was a bust. --girls will come to the bar and sit with me, sometimes have a drink or two, a couple of my favorites will have dinner with me and we then head to the back room for dances. Not VIP but whatever private area the club might have. I don't look for ITC although I am looking for contact with the dances. I'll ask about OTC directly after I have spent time with a woman a couple of times. They know me by then. I at the least have an inkling of how they think.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Subraman the 15-25 and 8-15 girls dayshifts seem few and far between. As in only a few clubs in a few major cities have more than 10 girls on dayshift. I think the "3 to 6 ugly dancers" is more the norm than the exception.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Maybe someday I'll be able to club during daylight hours like many of you gents. Until then, I'll take M-W nights over weekend nights anytime. Hungry dancers = motivated dancers and it never ceases to amaze me how many of these girls bank on Friday and Saturday nights just to return to the club broke by Tuesday. I gravitate towards the hottest girls in the clubs that I visit and they are understandably tough to peel away for OTC when these clubs are packed with guys who are shoveling money at them on stage and for LDs.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake, it's two pronged. One was just exercising self control and to make sure I can retain control plus to reassure my wife that I wasn't going overboard or being a RIL or anything like that. After 2.5 years, I think I'm good. Two was just trying to not blow the family budget on teenagers in their underwear. I'm trying to keep annual clubbing expenses within reason, like well under $1,000-all-in. So a couple trips where I spend $100/trip or maybe $150/strip seems to be the sweet spot. I'd like to go more often. $100/trip every 5 weeks is do-able. But retiring with no savings and no assets (where I was a year ago) is not an option. In 22 years, I've gone 32 times (incl. last week) and spent an estimated $4.6K lifetime. Do you make more than $60K a year or do you have really low & controlled expenses? Or both?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In short - dayshfit is often more of a buyer's market - and nightshift is often more of a selter's market.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With SCing there's no one-size-fits-all since it's obvious we all have our preferences. I didn't become a dayshift guy till about 3 years ago or so after having joined TUSCL and hearing others talk about preferring dayshift - def didn't use to make sense to me to club on dayshift - pre-TUSCL I had done it a handful of times (less that 5% of visits); but for my first few years I too club mostly on weekend nights (Fr/Sat) w/ some ocassional weeknights. I think many PLs probably start w/ the weekend night visits b/c those are the times usually one goes out to enjoy themselves (except maybe married PLs that may have started on dayshift out of necessity). Seems most dayshift guys are experienced Pls that gravitated to mostly dayshift over time (def was the case for me). When I SC it's about me and the dancer - and this is easier on dayshift - at night thre seem to be more barriers as has been mentioned (custy competition; party-atmosphere; more-GPS/lower-mileage (in general); etc). As Cashman mentioned - I feel I get more bang-for-my-buck on dayshift, and get a less-diluted SC experience for lack of a better-word. I also put more of an emphasis on dancer-treatment vs eye-candy - i.e. in my case def get a lot more from an attentive dayshfit '7' than a stuck-up nightshift '9' - not that any of this is universal. Those of us that dayshift SC a lot obviously have access to clubs w/ worthwhile dayshifts; else why bother - and due to the small-crowds, a huge # of dancers is not needed - even me who loves variety, I can have a good-time finding 3 or 4 girls to my lking and can usually do this on dayshfit in the clubs I hit - and for many a PL it seems just finding one or two good dancers to spend a visit with is enough, again making a huge # of dancers not that necessary. Bad clubs or low-mileage clubs may only be worth it at night - i.e. if the club scene in one's area is meh even at night; then yeah good-chance it's not worth it at all on dayshift. In the end; if a PL has not tried dayshfit with several clubs; then it's harder to form an informed opinion - but again; if the dayshifts in one's area suck then everything else goes out the PL-window. Even w/ a good dayshift; it's still not for everyone - and if one is a whale type spender then they will usually get the experience they want on nightshift by shear financial-force.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    @Subra: just curious. Do you outline the game plan with your favorites (e.g. expecting them to sit with you until VIP) or do you let them figure it for themselves? Kind of a natural selection thing.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i've learned that i don't even have a strong preference when i club. its all about who's working. normally, i avoid day-shift because i assume the dancer quality won't be that good. but i recently went on a monday afternoon and had a really fun time with a hot dancer. i went back today, 8 days later, and she wasn't there. :-( among the dancers who were there, only one of them interested me and she was tied up with another PL. safe to say it was a shitty visit. :-(
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    On average, I've not had good luck on Sunday's and Monday's. Ideal time for me is late afternoon on Thursdays. Very rarely I'll go on a late Friday or Saturday night just to see the talent level the money attracts. Far too mercenary during those times though.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    OP commented "Monday afternoon won't have nearly as many pretty girls as Saturday night, but there typically will be a few hot girls, and those hot girls will hang out with me for hours and hours." Just because a hoe says shes busy, going to school and strips during the weekend does not mean shes not there on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night. Hoes are like rats, they practically live at the SC. They are partying/drinking for a living, thats addicting a fuck. my best nights to go clubbing in Phoenix are Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursday. its always the same hoes but they are more attentive
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    PLs and alcoholics are pretty similar. We no longer wait until its 5pm to indulge in our addictions. We tend to do it alone. We look for value (mileage instead of alcohol content).
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ mileage over looks vs. Alcohol content over taste
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Subraman the 15-25 and 8-15 girls dayshifts seem few and far between. As in only a few clubs in a few major cities have more than 10 girls on dayshift. I think the "3 to 6 ugly dancers" is more the norm than the exception" Well, how do you like that. SF might suck as an SC city overall, but maybe we have better dayshifts than most. Some of the most beautiful strippers I've ever met have been dayshift girls (some, of course, eventually moved to night shift, where they were instantly the hottest girl on nightshift, also). Maybe the 15-25 attractive strippers on dayshift club is especially rare
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I have not been to a club during a day shift due to my work schedule. However, I have had some very satisfying experiences on Fridays right as the night shift is getting started. Of course, there are a lot of factors you have to take into consideration, including where you live, the type of experience you want, and a particular club’s reputation, among other things.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Daytime, and off peak girls are more friendly, spend more time with you, and are more inclined to be bending rules, even on stage. There are less girls on day shift, and they tend to be older, but overall I have always found it better. Day shift girls are more likely to have kids and an SO, so they are probably less likely to run off for immediate OTC. Where as nightshift girls are more kind of crazy and nuts. Dayshift OTC, like say when she gets off at 7pm, would be better than 2am OTC. But my view is that less of them are ready to do that. But OTC by appointment, definitely. SJG
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Dayshift bouncers (if present) and managers are usually much more lax because the clientele is generally more relaxed and sober.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Agree completely, it can be a different club on dayshift, far more permissive as far as what the girls can get away with, plus girls who are motivated because there aren't many customers. That doesn't matter if all you have to choose from is 4 ugly girls, but find that club with a decent lineup, and you can usually get away with far more
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very good point! It also seems like the Alcohol enforcers seem to overlook dayshift. They assume that if there are violations, it will be night shift, when there are more people. And this may be true of stuff like failing to check id's. But in this state most of the direct enforcement over girl issues will be from the alcoholic beverage people. But it is the day shift girls who are always bending rules and taking liberties. SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Subraman - I basically don’t care about looks. If I can get it in - that’s all that matters. Even day shift keeps the lights low - so it’s easy for me.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    @Warrenboy75 I like you prefer the later days of the week and at night. I have yet to go to the strip club when it was still daylight out. However, I have been on Monday, Tuesday, and/or Wednesday nights if I didn't have my kids. I'll use yesterday, Mon. as a reference because I went to a club I've started frequenting. Anyway, I get to the club around 1030pm and the lot appears dry, but inside there were approx. 15 or more girls and I'd say 6 customers including me. The overall vibe with dancers to customers seemed as Regular or someone they knew, mostly just chill overall. My fav happened to be there and came in after she saw me walk in. I told her I wasn't doing too much, so unless she could count on someone else for dances to not change. Well, for about 45 minutes we just chilled drinking and talking. I only bought her one drink and before I left gave her money for her door fee. No dances on the night. So to me this was a pretty chill, good night, viewing the other girls and/or seeing her tip them. Way cheaper night than me getting dances. But in regards to all the dancers mentioned earlier, it was more than enough to go around amongst customers and I'd say 90% of the dancers there are ones who have worked Fridays and Saturdays. It was more A team dancers there than C and D lol.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Ch3ll wrote, "I told her I wasn't doing too much, so unless she could count on someone else for dances to not change. Well, for about 45 minutes we just chilled drinking and talking. I only bought her one drink and before I left gave her money for her door fee. No dances on the night" ^Is a 'door fee' like a house fee or a stage fee (aka what the dancer pays to show up for work). Would you agree with the statement that you "paid for convo" or do you consider the monetary exchange to be a different sort of tip or gift to the dancer? I ask because paying for convo is known to be anathema on Tuscl.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    For the longest time I was a Fri-Sat night guy and everything's said is true about fast hustle and low bang. Lots of choices and lots of hotties though. And for me that's what matters most. Most selection of hottest girls, and sometimes I do enjoy the party vibe... at least initially. That is until I fave one of them and get her to come on one of the slower shifts. Hustle goes down and money goes further.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Interesting that you can go on a busy night, then return on a less business night soon after (and/or negotiate her to return said day). I would not consider that financially responsible under normal circumstances. That might be where budgeting comes into play.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I will say that though I'm doing more of the slower shifts, I do enjoy going back for the Sat nights, esp if it's early and slow enough. Slow enough where the Fave is more or less just hanging around... with all of her hot friends. Perfect time to have fun and flirt with them all. Slow enough where there's not much custies, and early enough where they're not ready to be full on hustle.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @warrenboy - keep in mind many of the daytimers are old farts. They want to get their clubbing done early so they can hit Denny's for the early bird dinner special and then be home in bed by 9 pm.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77 Yeah it's what she'd pay just to show up and work. I feel you on the anathema, because I have felt that way in the past for some posters who said they simply pay for the convo. But it is what it is, not my main habit for sure. Nonetheless, this particular fee for her was $22. And the drinks I bought us totaled $18. Tips...$10. So to me $50 over 45 minutes as opposed to let's say ~10 minutes is good to me.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    @ Dom Not sure how other guys pull it off, other than maybe just asking her schedule, but I imagine you'd have to spend a decent amount(varies by dancer) for her to remember you. Assuming first encounter. Me, I became regular status before I started.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some clubs are pitiful during days and off nights. Others have solid talent and it's not a madhouse.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    @ch3ll Hey if you enjoy your time, who cares if you're paying for w/e. I pay as long as I'm having a good time. A few weeks ago I was getting LDs from the fave, but I sidetracked it off topic and we ended up mostly talking. So she was kinda dancing, but really we were mostly talking, and I payed her the LD prices. We did talk for a good 40 min before we even got back to the dance area, so I see it as part of making up for that. No regrets. Other guys may think differently.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I used to club mainly at night, Fri and Sat, and have burned out on those mostly because of sausagefest despite the clubs usually having plenty girls on night shift. Now if I'm conveniently able to target arrival time, I arrive after 5 (regardless of day of week) and that way I get the crossover of: (1) the day shift at a slow time before they split at 7 PM (when girls are chill but still hungry and wanna close the shift with some earnings, and fortunately for me the day shift chicks in my area tend to be hot); and (2) get the night shift at it's slower pre-9 PM time when it's far less crowded and the girls are chill and hang out because they know the crowd doesn't really pick up til 10 PM anyway). By 9:30 I'm out at bars and return several hours later during sausagefest only if there's a girl I want to see, or if I'm buzzed and want to finish the night with naked chick beergoggles and not care much if I get dances or not. What I haven't figured out (though should ask) is why the hot, young 20's dayshift girls in my area with no kids are working dayshift when they could probably make better bank at night.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"the girls are chill and hang out because they know the crowd doesn't really pick up til 10 PM anyway). " That is my usual strategy too, when I go to night shifts. Of course, it's still got the classic tradeoff-- the hottest of the nightshift girls don't even show up until 11, so you've got slightly better than dayshift girls, at slightly worse hustle levels. That is, I find that while 7pm-10pm the hustle is DEFINITELY more mellow than later at night, it's still nightshift and these are still nightshift girls -- the bouncers are more on their toes, the girls get away with less, and while they'll hang out, it's still higher hustle than dayshift. Maybe I'm imagining it, but that's definitely my feeling
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^I think you're right on all counts.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Why do some dancers, even those without kids, prefer the day shift ? I’ve had many dancers tell me it’s because the customers are older, polite, sober, wealthier, and there to get dances. At night, the young bucks are more concerned about showing off to their friends than getting dances ( which they can’t afford).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ I concur. I honestly think I may average more on day shifts than I would on night shifts, with a fraction of the whale hunting, cut throat managing. I have worked late and made big money fast. It’s a little scary. I don’t want to become a lazy whale hunter. It’s like a gambling addiction to them.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^Well, we don't want any throat cutting, do we?
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    I like to go mid-week (T, W, Th) for the reasons mentioned, plus it's a nice way to break up the work week. I usually arrive shortly after evening shift change (8pm). The dayshift dancers and their regulars have cleared out, and as others have noted the club doesn't get busy until around 10pm. The club fines the evening dancers if they aren't there by 8pm, however, so there's usually 15-20 dancers and only a handful of customers, so it's easy to find a dancer or two to hang out with for a couple hours. (I guess I've been using the Supraman method, and didn't know it, lol) I've done dayshift after work also, but the club's dayshift lineup is pretty static right now, with no one really to my taste. Plus, as the days get longer, and especially with the time change, it means walking into the club in broad daylight, which I find kinda pervy, lol.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm pervy and proud of it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I went to DDs yesterday afternoon (Tuesday) had a good time with a nice looking (7) blond with a great natural rack that she was very happy to share.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I guess when most of the people I respect tell me day shift during the week is where it’s at, I should take note. I certain Dilbert comic strip comes to mind where if people smarter than you disagree with you on something why is your first reaction to assume they are wrong? —> Research. Go more often than once in a blue moon. Rearrange your work schedule. Bring cash.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I favor the 1st week half nights (Su - Wed, except when there is a home game during the football season). I don't enjoy SRO crowds that much, and sometimes all it takes is one dancer to make the night. Really, I go when the itch strikes regardless of time or day. When I go on weekend nights, I strive to arrive and leave early. I have non-clubbing agendas most afternoons. Day shift can vary greatly depending on club. I found Bare Elegance- LAX to have not much dancer attractiveness difference between day and night shift. Men's Club Dallas didn't have too much a drop off, particularly during a lunch or buffet special. Many clubs can be hit or miss, but again if you find the right dancer the more relaxed atmosphere can be worthwhile.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Men's Club Dallas didn't have too much a drop off" I actually went there recently and it wasnt bad talent wise(quantity and quality). 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion