tuscl

Ever texted the wrong dancer?

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Saturday, March 10, 2018 7:26 AM
I was pissed at my ATF yesterday she's been on this I love you bullshit and is obviously not....I've just never had anyone lay on the shit so thick....Anyway she takes off back to the violent ex yesterday again...and I'm chatting with a stripper roommate of hers and just venting....and another stripper is texting me asking me wyd? I wasn't paying attention to the # or something because I don't have the #'s saved as contacts...and stupid me I thought it was ATF (well ex now again) lol. She texts, why don't you come up? (to the club) Since I was pissed I just replied, no I just want to fuck...Are you down to fuck or what? So she says, well yes I've been waiting for this for a long time...Then I realized I'm talking to the wrong person....oh shit... any have any good stories about mixing people up?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    No but I once talked to a guy on the phone for 10 minutes before we both realized that we were talking to the wrong person.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    that can be confusing....I get hundreds of calls from buyers and many times I get them mixed up too....plus I have a toll free number and a burner number all coming into my cell phone...I often get bombarded with calls and texts....
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I posted the story when it happened a few years back. I’m texting with a dancer that I’ve been trying to get to agree to otc. All of the sudden she agrees to everything that I want. I’m excited until she texts me and says come over to my house right now so I can suck your dick. She knows that I live several hours drive from her and it suddenly becomes clear to me that this is not her. I check the number that I typed and see that it’s one off. I was worried that I may have been texting with an under age girl but fortunately I was using my burn phone ap. Never did get sex with the stripper that I was trying to reach.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    @Shadow Wow. Talking to the wrong guy. @max Seems your wrong text may turn into something nice. I've never texted the wrong stripper, but I have texted the wrong civilian woman a handful of times. Luckily, it wasn't anything too bad or good the other shouldn't see.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    It is stories like this that cause strippers to think of the PLs in such a low light. I don’t blame them. Many times they know I won’t play into the bs SS, and bolt. I’m ok with that. On To the next.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Heh, I can't remember ever doing that. That said, I don't have just numbers in my phone, everyone gets a name. If Porsche from Penthouse gives me her number, she goes in as Porsche Pento. All SA girls get a last name of Essay. etc. As soon as I have a pic of them, that goes in their contact also. I mostly do this because I"m somewhat anal retentive, but it's come in handy a number of times, to prevent me from texting the wrong person, and sometimes there's a girl I haven't spoken to for a while who contacts me, and it helps me remember who she is and where I met her
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Thanks thats a good idea....I was paranoid of saving contacts into the burner app, but I'll start now...and I do have pics too...I learned to ask strippers for pics....They seem to take a lot of pride in taking and sending them
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I think I’ve done it a couple of times. Thankfully I didn’t text anything too bad. It looks like it turned out well for you.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol. So did you continue texting her and fuck her?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "It looks like it turned out well for you." Right. You should start randomly texting "Are you down to fuck or what?" to all your stripper contacts
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    ... and I once won millions in the lottery but gave it to charity because I didn't need the money. You do believe me dontcha?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    To be honest this dancer is the same one i found on SA with NSA FWB that I posted about, so it isn't a stretch to imagine that she is in fact, DTF.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    And no, I haven't fucked her (yet)....Even though mad at my atf, we are still talking....I just told her to keep it all business..I'm not just shelling out money for whatever....I'll take FS and pay, otherwise...nada.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    First world problems...
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Never had this. The flipper phone takes too long to text with
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Texted a waitress when I meant to text a dancer. Played it off though so we had a good laugh about it.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    No I haven't but I'm surprised that I haven't as many strippers as I text
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Only once. A, fortunately, innocuous text to my wife that was supposed to go to my ATF. It was shortly after the ATF and I had exchanged real phone numbers, and their names are similar enough, and I text each of them often enough, that they are often next to each other in my text list. :) I’ve done the same thing Subraman has for as long as I’ve used google voice though, minus the pics.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I've done it on purpose from time to time when I need to cool off someone with GPS Nothing like having options for OTC to bring a GPS lady back to earth.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. But I've had dancers text me when they pretty obviously thought they were texting someone else.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Did they tell you that they missed your big dick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion